Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Gina K Technique Videos (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/gina-k-technique-videos-220086/)

Arlene Bridges 01-30-2007 05:15 PM

Gina K Technique Videos

I want to say that I had oodles of techniques I was trying to learn and doing so-so on them. A few weeks ago, I stumbled onto Gina K's website (www.stampingfreak.com) and viewed her faux wood technique. After seeing it, I ordered her 3 dvd set. Awesome! I cannot tell you how awesome those dvd's are.

The camera is above the stamping area and you see each step beautifully. Gina has a smooth voice and is very easy to listen to throughout the DVD. I watched them 4 times within the first week I had them.

Okay that is my plug for a great product~

Sign me,
One EXTREMELY satisfied customer

housefan 01-30-2007 05:18 PM

Oooooh! thanks for posting this. I was looking for gifts for stamping friends and this just might be it!

jailbirdstamper 01-31-2007 10:38 AM

I'm gonna have to check these out ( I'm hearing goooooooooooooood things!)

Jovi 01-31-2007 11:28 AM

I guess I didn�t realize that the DVD�s that Gina sold were actually made by her� :p

thanks for sharing that info ;)

chsgls 01-31-2007 12:06 PM

This is my very first post and I must second Arlene's post. Every new stamper needs these videos. They are tremendous and very well done. Gina is a fantastic teacher and her techniques are ones that everyone should know.
Cheryl

massstamper 01-31-2007 12:09 PM

How many techniques are on them? How much do they cost?

Jovi 01-31-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massstamper
How many techniques are on them? How much do they cost?

The website say's over 40 techniques... you can see them here: ;)

Stamping Techniques 3 Pack

jtax 01-31-2007 01:39 PM

great news - thanks for the positive product review!

stampandscrap1954 01-31-2007 01:43 PM

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Liz Beth 01-31-2007 02:06 PM

I also have this set of DVDs, they are WONDERFUL, Gina explains everything so well!!! They are a must have! �

Lilann 01-31-2007 03:52 PM

I agree with everyone who has watched the DVDs. I purchased them after seeing the faux wood techique demonstrated. They do a great job of showing how to do different things. This is especially good for those of us who visual learners. I don't know if the speciall is still on but I was able to get alll three DVDs for around $30.00 before shipping.

Arlene Bridges 02-01-2007 02:55 AM

On sale or not, they are well worth the money!

Clear concise directions with great closeup video

Jovi 02-05-2007 07:26 PM

I just want to give Gina a big thank you for her generosity�

I just found out this morning that I was the lucky winner of Gina�s Technique DVD Blog give away� I�m getting so excited to try some of the techniques, especially since you all have been giving Gina�s DVD�s such great reviews. :p

K. Benko 02-05-2007 07:33 PM

Congrats, Jovita, enjoy

Kiko 02-05-2007 08:03 PM

Another BIG compliment to Gina on the quality of her DVDs! I ordered the three-pack about a month ago and since I am a hobby demo with an upline in another state, I had not see most of the techniques actually demonstrated or explained. The DVDs are a wonderful resource for me.

And, Gina is so cute and professional at the same time while she's demo'ing. I consider this one of the smartest investments I have made in stamping "accessories." (and I've made a lot of "investments" over the last year!)

Gina... thanks again!

Arlene Bridges 02-06-2007 03:12 AM

Yep, I am in the same position as Kiko. Love my DVD's and plan to use them to help me as I have workshops. Needed these techniques explained (and seen too) in such a manner that I could use them to teach others in workshops.

Arlene