Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   gift certificate (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/gift-certificate-203427/)

victer 12-01-2006 08:53 AM

gift certificate

Hi does anyone have any ideas for making up some Stamping up gift certicates, I'm a new Demonstator, and have getting asked for them

jbcmom 12-01-2006 10:19 AM

I am no longer a demonstrator as of last month...I still have some supplies left and would be happy to send you some if you PM me your address.
Cris

Cambria 12-01-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victer
Hi does anyone have any ideas for making up some Stamping up gift certicates, I'm a new Demonstator, and have getting asked for them

Are you a part of the demo forums here on SCS? If not, you should join... great information there and lots of awesome ladies to help out. :)

mrs_hawkins 12-01-2006 11:35 AM

For future reference, you can order gift certificates through Stampin' Up!

Mary Hammerschmidt 12-01-2006 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrs_hawkins
For future reference, you can order gift certificates through Stampin' Up!

I have looked several times(and just a few min. ago) and still can not find anything about gift certificates from Stampin'Up. Please let me know where I can find them. Thank you for any help.
Mary

Cambria 12-01-2006 08:54 PM

If you are looking for the ones that come printed from Stampin' Up!, I think they are through the Merrill Corp. Sign in to SU!, click on Ordering, then Logo Place on the left. Sign up with Merril through the link provided and you can order them.

You can also very easily make them yourself and print them out on business cards or cardstock. I believe there are some templates in the demo area.

Hope that helps!
~Cambria

mungojerry 12-02-2006 03:09 AM

I just make them up when I need them and print them on a neutral cardstock. Then, I stamp something that is seasonally appropriate or ties in with the event for which it's being used. :)

Mary Hammerschmidt 12-02-2006 08:06 PM

Thank you . I will check it out.

Cambria 12-02-2006 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Hammerschmidt
Thank you . I will check it out.

You are welcome. :)

victer 12-03-2006 08:27 AM

Thank you everyone for all the ideas! :)

Angellover 12-21-2006 08:20 AM

demo resources

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cambria
Are you a part of the demo forums here on SCS? If not, you should join... great information there and lots of awesome ladies to help out. :)

Hi I am a demo but do not know about this site. Please send info if you can thanks Jeannine [email protected]

Cambria 12-21-2006 08:23 AM

Just click on your username at the top of the page, then on the menu to the left, click on group memeberships. You will see the demo forums listed and just click to join. You will get an email... follow those instructions and you'll be added. ;)