Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Flourishes and Hanna THANKS!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/flourishes-hanna-thanks-328510/)

stargirl 02-28-2008 01:57 PM

Flourishes and Hanna THANKS!!

I'm posting this over here in general, because I feel that not many people make it over to the member company forums as compared to this forum. Both of these companies have recently sponsored parties and games, and they are so much fun! They post challenges and give out lots of prizes. You have an opportunity to get to know the owners and the design team. It's a very, homey, welcoming environment! I was lucky enough to win VERY nice prizes from both these companies, and I just would like to suggest that if you haven't been over to the member company forums, you really should stop by. I'm not on their design teams (as if!), nor do I work for them. I just see ALL the member companies working very hard to promote their businesses in fun, inviting ways! I think I own product from ALL the member companies who make stamps, and I cannot say enough good things about all of them. Go visit-you'll be glad you did!

frogwoman 02-28-2008 02:14 PM

I just bought my first set from Flourishes, Reverse Damask. I love it. They have fast shipping and quality stamps. I know I will buy more from them.

ctorina 02-28-2008 03:27 PM

Carla,
I have to agree with you. I had so much fun with the Flourish challenges.

akronstamperdpk 02-28-2008 03:52 PM

Count me in . . . Flourishes has been SO generous and SO much fun! Their products are great fun to work with and are of quality making! I'm not one for doing a lot of buying online . . . BUT, since I've starting checking out the new member companies threads, I've purchased from nearly all of them and get so excited when the mailman comes now!!! Thanks Carla for putting this out there and I agree totally that not enough people check out these new member companies . . . lots of fun challenges and games going on! Bravo to these companies for what they do!!!!

NikiE 02-28-2008 06:27 PM

I love the Hanna stamps and can't get enough of them! Krisit is a sweetie, too! :)

NancyK. 02-29-2008 04:47 AM

Thank you for all your wonderful comments! We love doing the contests and seeing some fabulous creations! We also think it allows us to get to know our stamping sisters (and a few brothers!) a little better. We are thrilled to be part of this wonderful community, not just as a member company but as paper crafters as well.
Thanks for all your support!

Gina K. Designs 02-29-2008 05:04 AM

Flourishes rocks! :)

Hanna Stamps! 03-04-2008 12:43 PM

Thank you Carla.

Sillybird 03-04-2008 12:53 PM

Well I love Flourishes, the ladies are amazing as are their stamps, and their new backgrounds are just beautiful.

Hanna Stamps are equally fabulous stamps (I love Hanna) and so is their owner Kristi, and to top it all THEY ARE COMING TO THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay, can you tell how excited I am!!!! lol

Alex xx

Clownmom 03-04-2008 04:31 PM

We had a great time at the Bake-Off!

Gina K. Designs 03-04-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sillybird (Post 9021826)
Well I love Flourishes, the ladies are amazing as are their stamps, and their new backgrounds are just beautiful.

Hanna Stamps are equally fabulous stamps (I love Hanna) and so is their owner Kristi, and to top it all THEY ARE COMING TO THE UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay, can you tell how excited I am!!!! lol

Alex xx

Congrats Kristi for being an "international" company! :)

princess4101 03-04-2008 05:29 PM

Lovely stamps... thanks for pointing them out to me!