Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-21-2006, 08:19 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Question First demo order question....

Hi ladies....
Can anyone help me with this question:

When you place your first order as a demo, I know you get 30% off within the first 45 days, but do you still get your "instant cash" benefit, too? I am not sure if that is what you call it or not, but I was just wondering about that. Could anyone give me an example with a $500 party? (Feel free to PM if you'd like). I am not a demo yet, but will be signing up under the current promotion and want to make sure I know everything I need to before I start hitting up friends for orders!

Thanks,
Susan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 08-21-2006, 08:24 AM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

The 30% *is* your instant income. So if you place a $500 order for yourself, you will only have to pay $350 for the merchandise (the tax and shipping apply to the whole total, depending on your state). That's how you make your income. Good luck! I *love* being a demo!
Old 08-21-2006, 08:26 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

Okay, normally, with a $500 workshop, your instant income is $100. So you get to keep that $100 when you submit the order....that's 20%.

For your first qualifying order within 45 days (meaning the order total is $150 or more, which, in this example would count, since we're using $500), your instant income is 30%, or $150. So you keep that $150 when you submit your order.

The confusion seems to come when we call our "instant income" (the technical name) something else - like "20% or 30% OFF." Yes, it's "off" in the sense that we don't have to pay it, but that's because it's our instant income.

Clear as mud?

<---- (Aren't my nephew & niece cute? They take after their aunt, I think!)
Old 08-21-2006, 08:36 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Wink

Thank you ladies....I think I understand now!!! With that $150 off, I can't wait to place an order and reap the goodies!