Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending February 12, 2012 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-february-12-2012-a-548295/)

Crafts 02-11-2012 07:00 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending February 12, 2012

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions. Our dedicated team members will be helping with the notifications: Shellie (shellied), Kittie (kittie747), Linda (Holstein), and Elaine (ChaosMom).

It has been cold and gray here in Colorado, with freezing drizzle and snow. It's no wonder all of my fav'es this week have a Spring theme.

Window scene dmb by dawnmercedes

Blush Inspired by kittie747

IC323 Birthday Wishes by Lovely Linda

Vintage Musical ~His Love for thee~ by glowbug

F4A103 - QFTD99 - ....chubby bird... by Mutnik

QFTD99 JenMarie by Holstein

VLVFeb2012: Your Make My Heart Flutter by sunnysankari

Rose Scent Tilda Card by PJStamps

Rosette Wall Decoration by Crazy Stamp Lady

Vintage Valentine by Clarhan by clarhan

Pinterest Inspiration Callas by ChristineCreations

love you by Westies

MMTPT184, Thinking of you - Tig - You Da Man by kokirose

CAS156 LUKE 12:34 HEARTS by lisa lara

CAS156 & TLC363 You touched my Heart by Arizona Maine

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...loveshower.gif

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, February 5th to February 12th.

Crafts 02-11-2012 07:01 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

ChaosMom 02-11-2012 08:27 PM

Hello, Everyone! So many beauties- so little time! Here are a few that I've found....

Crafts - CAS156, CC361, Warm Fuzzies by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein - FS261 Darsie Clay by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodi r. - Simple Moments by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Laine1 - Loving Bunnies by Laine1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Blush Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Floral Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sinclair - Valentine`s Day by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bonzi - Sweet Stamps #52 Shaped Card by Bonzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

debdeb - Magnificent Magnolia by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shellied - MFTWSC55 Best Fishes! by shellied - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BernieB - 1John 4:11 by BernieB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Selma - White Flower Tutorial by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6 - Flower Filled Valentine by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

michvan3 - Enchanted Fancy Heart Box by michvan3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lainy67 - Jewelry Bottles by Lainy67 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jani1709 - You're my happily ever after by Jani1709 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share! Thanks for your inspiration! Thanks! too to all those who list their favorites here....Now, I Can't wait to see all that I've missed!

Have a great week Everyone!

Happy Crafting!

Cook22 02-12-2012 01:00 AM

I had a stinky headache that lasted from Tuesday till yesterday, so I wasn't spending a whole lot of time online. But these landed in my Favourites :D.

Biggan ~ IC Sketch

genny_01 ~ Dreamy Owl Easel Card

I love rubber ~ MMTPT184 Gone Fishing

Karen Wallace 02-12-2012 02:15 AM

Here are my favorites for this week
Cardmaker 13
Jasonw1
raining
Kittie
Lots of gorgeous artwork this week and I finally remembered to save some in my favorites for today.

diannep575 02-12-2012 02:53 AM

Very very cold and a dumping of 16 inches of snow made for good gallery gazing :)

*1 wacky woman*:
Space Aliens by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosigrld:
roots & wings by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincute:
Let's Fly Away! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blankiefinder:
You're How Old? by Blankiefinder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

broom:
Cascade of Blooms by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinjewelsd:
I'm Just a Phone Call Away by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

eured99:
SUO, Butterfly Thoughts by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shel9999:
Once in a While... by Shel9999 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becca stamps:
Pink Birthday Wishes by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kvsquires:
FMS21 - Sail Away With Me by kvsquires - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks ladies!!

hobbydujour 02-12-2012 03:56 AM

Hi, everyone. A week of wonderful cards and I earmarked two as my favorites:

Peeps321 Love the old-fashioned quality of Polly's card and her lovely prints, colors, and details.

Amaranthine Mary Ann's work is simply EXTRAORDINARY! This is another work of paper art done on an ATC. The detail is incredible.

Holstein 02-12-2012 03:58 AM

Here are some real beauties I found this week:

IC323 Black and White Rose by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LNS 159 by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A103 QFTD99 Rainbow for JenMarie by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
True Friend by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Getting old by riaann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lion Pair by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Floral Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD99 Retirement Wolf_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Somebody Squealed (bb) by triasimite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Grey &Black Valentine by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
soaring by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vday with flowers by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
No Pink No Red No Problem by jkelliot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC371 Farmhouse Verse by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS156, CC361, Warm Fuzzies by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love is in the air... by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FTL176 You & Me by KY Southern Belle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS156 Retro Button Hearts by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS261 - ...golfergirl... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're My Type by JuliaH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Life Advice by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS261 Sparkling Rose for Darcie by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please show me the many that I've missed. Everyone have a great inspirational week. Stay warm....It's cold here in the Northwoods.

Lovely Linda 02-12-2012 04:01 AM

Thank you so much Crafts for picking my card IC323 Birthday Wishes as a favourite this week - I am honoured and excited - especially as I do not get to play as often as I would like - THANK YOU! {{{hugs}}} BTW - I will be back to link some favourites tomorrow - it is very late/early here!!

peeps321 02-12-2012 04:06 AM

Here are my favs for this week:
Easter Blessings by justwritedesigns
Lovey Lamb by DJRants
IC Sky and Frosted Trees by ckbythesea
It is Well at Dawn IC323 by scrappigramma2
Sc371 Happy Birthday by justcrazy
CC361 aspire to be fun by jkanack

peeps321 02-12-2012 04:11 AM

Thank you Sallie for mentioning my Watering The Garden card...I"m honored and very excited to be mentioned on this thread :)

tessaduck 02-12-2012 05:39 AM

SO many wonderful cards this week! Hard to choose. Here's my best efforts:

sweet, antique-construction with modern image Valentine:
Valentine`s Day by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

memories of “On Flanders Field”:
CC361 - Poppies by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

adorable Valentine:
Smitten <3 by deconstructingjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a birdly/quirky get well card:
Feeling Peckish? by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

striking in simplicity:
Magnificent Magnolia by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

a clever use for the window die:
Tig, Dreamin' of Summer by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful and clever frame:
Romantic Roses by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

floral frame and perfect sentiment:
The Best Things by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

intense colors and intricate images:
Heartfelt Creations-Chateau Gateway by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nature image. I used to collect frogs...
Come Back to Me!--Froggy's Goodbye by Janelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck 02-12-2012 05:39 AM

Don't know why this posted twice...

*1 wacky woman* 02-12-2012 05:42 AM

Thanks so much Dianne for mentioning my card in your faves. You totally made my day!!!

Karen x

kittie747 02-12-2012 05:47 AM

Judi and Elaine, thank you so much for mentioning my Blush Inspired card this week. Elaine and Linda thank you for mentioning my Floral Valentine card this week. What an honor! I appreciate it so much.

TrishG 02-12-2012 05:54 AM

Some of my favorites...

Secret Admirer by sleepyinseattle
Butterfly Wonder by BeckyG3
Mixed Bunch 4 You by Yvette
Nautical Birthday by sleepyinseattle
Wings by cindybstampin
Paper Players 80 and 81 by pdncurrier
Mixed Bunch Workshop projects by SandiMac
TCPTues196-You Make My Heart Spin by ltecler
Smiles for Brat by ellentaylor
HAM_otter_orange_wm_dmb_by_dawnmercedes by dawnmercedes
QFTD99 Bunny on a Half Shell by hobbydujour
Bee Mine? (hk) by tankgrl
F4A103 My Head is in the Clouds..... by eggette

DJRants 02-12-2012 05:59 AM

Thank you so much Polly (Peeps321) for your kind nomination to the favs!! I have a few of my own this week:
What's a Posie? by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MAR12VSNMINI3 Layered Flowers by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCMC188 Wonderful You by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ISSC02 - Slow Down by blondie090277 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Anniversary Husband! by Joelysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Coffee Girl by elizgmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
He Is Risen! by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let's Fly Away! by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mojo227 *~* by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Tea - tea bag baggie by StickUps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 02-12-2012 06:16 AM

Trish, thank you so much for mentioning my bunny card. I truly appreciate it. And, thanks to ChaosMom for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

*1 wacky woman* 02-12-2012 06:35 AM

Thank You so much Brenda (tessaduck) for mentioning my "the Best Things" card in your faves this week. You made my day!!

Karen x

limedoodle 02-12-2012 06:38 AM

Thanks Linda for mentioning my soaring card.

sleepyinseattle 02-12-2012 08:01 AM

Trish, you are so sweet to mention my cards, thank you!!

ellentaylor 02-12-2012 08:05 AM

Thanks so much Holstein for mentioning my Lion Pair card and Trish G for mentioning my Smiles for Brat Card!!! Thanks ChaosMom for taking the time to let me know! You ladies all made my week!!

I didn't have a lot of gallery time this week, screamin' busy with Musical Theater rehearsals, but I did see these beauties.....

nancy litrell~CAS156 "hearts" Valentine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs. Noofy~Happy Bird-Day To You by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
patsmethers~~Onie's Lil Black Hat~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
schlozb~CAS156 {schlozb} by schlozb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

have a fabulous day everyone!

catdidit 02-12-2012 08:15 AM

Thank you so much DJ Rants for favoriting (is that a word? LOL) my card! Makes me whole week!!

StickUps 02-12-2012 08:20 AM

Ah . . . thanks for mentioning my sweet tea card, DJ Rants.

Here are some of my favs:

From My Special Stache (love the mustache)

Monster Friends - Adorable Image!

Special Friends - just precious

hskelly 02-12-2012 08:20 AM

Linda thank you so much for mentioning my Rainbow for JenMarie card - I am honored! Thank you ChaosMom for letting me know.

eggette 02-12-2012 08:26 AM

Thank you TrishG!! You have made my day!

kittie747 02-12-2012 08:35 AM

Karen, thank you for mentioning my Blush Inspired card this week. I really appreciate it.

Gingerbeary8 02-12-2012 09:14 AM

Thank you so much Brenda for mentioning my Heartfelt Creations Chateau Gateway card. It really made my day. I am so thrilled you like it!

JuliaH 02-12-2012 09:49 AM

Wow, thanks Holstein for adding me to your favorites list for this week, what an honor. I didn't know about this part of Splitcoast, I'll have to take some time and read the instructions and add my own. Thank you so MUCH! JuliaH Julia Luvs 2 Stamp

triasimite 02-12-2012 10:08 AM

Thanks, Holstein, for choosing my "Somebody Squealed" birthday card as a favorite. It was fun to make!

schlozb 02-12-2012 10:29 AM

Thanks so much ellentaylor for mentioning my card, you made my weekend! Also, thanks to Judi M. (Crafts) for letting me know!

jasonw1 02-12-2012 11:09 AM

Thank you so much Karen Wallace for mentioning my Anja Butterfly card in your favorites! Also many thanks to Holstein for mention my Love is in the Air card. I feel so honored to be recoginized and it definately causes sunshine in my day! Especially being favorited by such talented ladies as these two!

Here are some of my favorites:
Hearts and Valentines by jimlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jimlynn Simply heart filled! Lovely card...
With Love - CAS by sgoetter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sogoetter Simple detail and I love the hanging hearts!
LIM: First Anniversary with Aqua by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by atsamom I LOVE butterflies and she used one of my favorite colors and I like her layout.
007_by_joan_morrison by joan morrison - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by joan morrison Sigh...just beautiful!
(oops the last 3 was from the 4th and 5th)

I also loved:
Floral Valentine by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Kittie747
Blush Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers also by Kittie747 Her cards are always an inspiration!
and Selma's White Flower tutorial card is amazing!White Flower Tutorial by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!

Jani1709 02-12-2012 11:12 AM

@ChaosMom thank you so much for mentioning my card as one of your favs! It's a real honor! Jani xx

schlozb 02-12-2012 11:27 AM

One of my favorites for the week - studbo - PTI Swap - Birthday #2 by studbo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jimlynn 02-12-2012 11:55 AM

Thank you, Joyful Stamper, for mentioning my Hearts and Valentines card! I'm so honored.
Lynn

Mutnik 02-12-2012 12:03 PM

Judi thanks so much for favoring my chubby bird sitting on the rainbow card. He was so fun to put together. You sure made my day of paying bills a pleasant one. hehe THANKS AGAIN! TFS :0)

Mutnik 02-12-2012 12:05 PM

Linda, Thank you for favoring my golfer girl card. That was super sweet of you and gave me a break from paying my bills. hehe THANKS AGAIN! :0)

justwritedesigns 02-12-2012 12:18 PM

Thank you so much, Polly, for mentioning my Easter Blessings card! I'm so honored to be in your faves!

Thanks, Linda, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

frenziedstamper 02-12-2012 12:47 PM

Thanks Holstein for flagging my card 'True Friend', and ChaosMom for letting me know...a big smile on my face right now!
Here's some of the terrific cards I had to fav this week:
Vday with flowers by paper24x7 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love You Forever by SanFransister - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PTI Favorites by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by westie2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cream Rose Inspired by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Morning Glory Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MARKER LAYERING TUTORIAL!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafts 02-12-2012 12:57 PM

An early Happy Valentine's Day

http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...uboxsmiley.gif

Elaine (ChaosMom) and Linda (Holstein), it is so special to see one of my own cards mentioned in this thread. Thanks so much for including it in your lists. Kittie (kittie747), thanks for taking the time to leave the notices.