Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Favorites for the week ending 6-21-15 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-6-21-15-a-600662/)

Holstein 06-20-2015 06:19 PM

Favorites for the week ending 6-21-15

Hi everyone! Linda here starting the happy thread for the week. Everyone is welcome to add their favorite cards from this week, and make someone smile.

The notification team is Stacy (JBgreendawn), Priscilla (catluvr2), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm) and me.

Here are my favorites:

Anchored IC498 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498 Let Your Light Shine! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498 Retiform by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498 - Mom's are golden by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grunged bouquet by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
happy kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Latte grunge by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536 Every Moment by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536 Salvaged stuff by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Beach Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Water Ski Dude by Krashscrapper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Its Your Special Day by Karan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sketched Blooms by dani114 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gentle Whisper by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Rock! by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545, For the Guys by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Bermuda Razzleberry Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNG believe in yourself by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
En Pointe ( pink shoes 2 ) by yvonne turner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535, Rich Delightful Butterflies by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Here Comes The Sun by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ElizabethBorer_Brushos by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS329, Inlaid dies/Sunflower by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Special Watercolor Birthday by niece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0615, MIM0615 Love Always Minimal by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show us your favorites....and have a great week.
Anyone new to this thread there will be instructions in the next post. Everyone is welcome. The more the merrrier!

Holstein 06-20-2015 06:23 PM

New to this thread

New to this thread? Please read this
Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address.
(It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.
Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
Note: It's also a good idea to make your user names of the artists in a different color.
you will see html shortcut buttons in the "go advanced" option of posting your reply.
this really helps the notifications team. our assignments are alphabetical.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

Benzi 06-20-2015 06:54 PM

Linda, I'm so thrilled you liked my card, CAS329, Inlaid dies/Sunflower. It was so fun to make. I found this just as I was about to go to bed for the night. I'll have sweet dreams now. :)

peeps321 06-20-2015 07:01 PM

Thank you Linda for mentioning my grunge card as a fav. I really appreciate it!

Here are some I found this week:

CT0615 My baby graduates by f.schles
CC535 Bermuda Razzleberry Butterfly by sue28
I don't wanna set her free .... by Amaranthine
Bird singing by kitty1wu (new to me)
Sponged Tree Scene by ravengirl

stiz2003 06-20-2015 07:06 PM

Linda, thanks for starting us off tonight and thank you so much for including my card in your favorites. Sorry to the notifiers for my long list but finally had some gallery time.

Amaranthine Yuppie, Goth or Hippie by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 F4A277 June Daisy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 CAS329, TLC538 Window of Thanks by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 SC545 Through the Porthole by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Debby4000 Crazy Robin by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles CT0615 My baby graduates by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

f.schles WT536 Salvaged stuff by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine Kisses by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heather T Magnolias by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CC535 Lily by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT536 Old Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein CC535, I did it! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein IC498, Design by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodylb CT0615 Card 7 - The Mortgage by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger PPA255_CCMC359 You've Got This by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karin von eijk Vintage Camera by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micheline Jourdain CT0615 En amour avec les �tampes... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Micheline Jourdain CT0615 My LOVE for the fences... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

muscrat butterfly on trellis by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nwilliams6

peeps321 JUN15VSNE,CC Sweetest Moments by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 WT536 Every Moment by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SophieLaFontaine Latte grunge by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin SC Hello by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stamperrobin CC SC NOT FAT! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia Weirdo Brusho Bird by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia CC535 Here comes the rain by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia F4A278 Raindrops, spots and dots by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JBgreendawn 06-20-2015 09:04 PM

Linda, thanks for getting us started.

here are some I found ~enjoy!

JUN15VSNI Happy Together by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CT0615 Bloom Where You're Planted Poppy Canvas by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crazy Robin by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dad's Pegboard WT536 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grungy Father's Tool Apron by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUN15VSNJ_SC545 Shenandoah- Our Happy Place by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sponged Tree Scene by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

No waste! by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck 06-20-2015 09:16 PM

Thanks, Linda, for choosing my sketch challenge sample card as a favorite. Just believe! Great fun card to make, and a delight to see it listed here.

Continuing participation in the Happy vsn meant I found LOTS more favorites this week, plus some really awesome cards done for Ally's fun circle sketch. Again, team, forgive the length of my list...

Peace, Love and Happiness by gregzgurl
and
Dance for Joy by gregzgurl

JUN15VSNA by scrapaholic007

IC497 - grateful lemons by girlgeek101

JUN15VSNA_ Happy Two-step by sixclarks

JUN15VSNE by MiamiKel4

Weirdo Brusho Bird by susie australia

CC535, JUN15VSNF, Best Wishes by Margscardcrazy
and
CC535, JUN15VSNG, A Little Bird by Margscardcrazy

CC535, I did it! by Holstein

Backyard Sympathy~ by stampin'nana

Rolled and Distressed Day by mamaxsix

TSSC365 by stampercamper

CC SC NOT FAT! by Stamperrobin

JUN15VSNB "If You're Hoppy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands" by Ching

FS Paula by Stamperrobin

SC545 Through the Porthole by catluvr2

Hello Summer! by tkcspot

Beach Birthday by nwilliams6

WT536 Butterfly Grunge by catluvr2

You Are a Lifesaver by Sarah J. Moerman

ODBDSLC 243 by maxammade

JUN15VSNA_SC544 Happy Anniversary- Let's Dance! by Julie Gearinger

Jim's Bookmark by peeps321

Father's Day Tool Box Card by angelladcrockett

You're My Sunny Day! by PaperPunchScissors

karin van eijk 06-20-2015 10:06 PM

Hi Nancy thank you for putting my card vintage camera on the favorites of the week your so kind.

dani114 06-20-2015 10:10 PM

Linda, THANK YOU so much for selecting my Bloom Sketches as one of your picks this week -- you made my day!

susie australia 06-20-2015 11:02 PM

Thank you for starting us off this week Linda. My list is a bit out of control, but there are so many fabulous cards here. Congratulations to the newest dirty girls, Nancy Littrell and Pauline Godfrey (lotsofstamps), the DTGD gallery is incredible.

Apologise to the notifiers, I tried to do this in alphabetical order like Nancy, but I lost half my list.

ElizabethBorer_Brushos by Jay_Bee

FS Paula by Stamperrobin Check this card out!!

TLC538 Bathtime for baby by niki1

TLC538 Little Matilda by sue28

Garden Flowers by CherylQuilts -

4th of July Calendar by Susiespotless

Vintage Baby by summerthyme64

CT0615 My baby graduates by f.schles

CC535, I did it! by Holstein

Happy Birthday tooo youuuuu by #Francine

Aw! Shucks! by #Francine

TLC CC CAKE? (INSIDE) by Stamperrobin

Butterfly Tune by stiz2003

CC SC NOT FAT! by Stamperrobin -

Miserable animals by SophieLaFontaine

You're My Sunny Day! by PaperPunchScissors

CT0615 watercolored Love by nancy littrell

CT0615 Card 7 - The Mortgage by jodylb

CT0615 My LOVE for the fences... by Micheline Jourdain

susie australia 06-20-2015 11:11 PM

Thank you Nancy for spoiling me rotten and listing all three of my card. I always love your list and it is a big honour to be on it!!

Thank you Vicki for all the happy mail.

Jay_Bee 06-21-2015 12:36 AM

What a great start to the day - already spotted that Linda and Susie have chosen my Elizabeth Borer Brushos card in their favourites - thank you both so much. Linda - thank you so much for getting us started and a big thank you to all the notifiers. Susie it must almost be time for bed - sleep well!

Here is my list for this week - another delightful set of projects in the gallery this week.

Wonderful day by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Looking Out the Window by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS329, Teal Thanks for Paula by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flower Pot Easel Card by BronJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Garden Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
C4C290 Be Brave-Believe In Fairytales by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS329 - Thanks Paula by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Choose Happiness - Bravo by SandiMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Relax by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC Fathers by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC SC NOT FAT! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC535, I did it! by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535, JUN15VSNF, Best Wishes by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Lily by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star Spangled Birthday by RowhouseGreetings - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS329 Many Thanks! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498 Come to Me by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Man's Home Is His Castle by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545 Through the Porthole by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Timeless Love Serene Scene by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536 Salvaged stuff by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
multi challenge- mix card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You Blow Me Away by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498 Let Your Light Shine! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Control Freaks June Blog Tour - Card by jrk912 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grunged bouquet by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
By The Seashore by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Here comes the rain by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sponged Tree Scene by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have fun this week
Janine

sue28 06-21-2015 01:38 AM

A huge thank you to dear Linda and Polly for faving my card, "Bermuda Razzleberry Butterfly" - you have brightened my Sunday evening. Thank you, too, Vicki for the notifications - your time and effort is so much appreciated!

sue28 06-21-2015 01:40 AM

Thank you, my fellow Aussie Susie, for faving my "Little Matilda" card, made with the help of your RAK window!! You, too, have brightened my Sunday evening (particularly seeing Geelong lost)!!

susie australia 06-21-2015 02:24 AM

Jay Bee it is almost bedtime, thank you for your sleep tight message and for including my card on your fabulous list. You showed me how many great cards I missed.

Brenda thank you so much for including one of my cards. I had a lot of attempts at the Happy themed VSN, but I am too slow to join in LOL.

Vicki thank you for the happy mail that I know will greet me when I wake up tomorrow. Night all. xx

muscrat 06-21-2015 03:28 AM

Nancy, I am honored that you liked my card! Thanks for mentioning it . Thank you Susie for letting me know! Here are some I favorited this week.
CC535 Here Comes The Sun by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Seasons Greetings by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0615 Bloom Where You're Planted Poppy Canvas by Tracey Fehr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545, CC535, TLC538, CAS329, Looking through the porthole by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blazing Poppies Triple Easel Card by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSND Casting All Of Your Cares by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Sea Worthy "Happy Father's Day!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2640606

kiagc 06-21-2015 03:40 AM

Thank you so much Linda for mentioning 2 of my cards in your faves - I am ever so pleased and appreciate your support, and

thanks Vicki for the happy mail, you are awesome

kiagc 06-21-2015 03:52 AM

Some eye candy

TLC538 Bathtime for baby by niki1

CC535 - HFC by vdutchr

CC535 Lily by hobbydujour

CC535, JUN15VSNF, Best Wishes by Margscardcrazy

CC535, JUN15VSNG, A Little Bird by Margscardcrazy

JUN15VSNE,CC Sweetest Moments by peeps321

Gelli Plate Love by nancy littrell

IC498, Birthday Wishes by jdmommy

Susan's Garden Notes Rose by kittie747

and some beauties from the Dirty Dozen for the CT0615

Baby Girl by 71st Street

CT0615 - my love for winter scenes by Micheline Jourdain

CT0615 MIM0615 Faux Ceramic Tiles - More! by Itsapassion

**Nancy's Favorite CT0615, DINSP0615 Mixed Media Friend** by nancy littrell

**Heather's Favourite CT0615, Bloom** by Heather T

CT0615 Card 7 - The Mortgage by jodylb

CT0615 DINSP0615 Inchie Love_lb by Clownmom

CT0615 Love Planted a Rose by Shadow's Mom

CT0615, Plaid baby girl congrats by AR by Angela R.

CT0615 morning glow by lotsofstamps

CT0615 Best Friends by Kathleen Curry

I did not have a lot of time this week, so I look forward to seeing what everyone else managed to catch. Have a wonderful week everyone,

Krashscrapper 06-21-2015 04:15 AM

Thank you Linda for choosing my Water Ski Dude card as one of your favourites and Vicki for letting me know. You made my week!

Julie Gearinger 06-21-2015 04:38 AM

Nancy, Stacy and Kathy- thanks for adding my cards as part of your favs list! Always an honor and blessing to be included and thanks to all of those who notify us- you are so appreciated! Hugs to all of you and God Bless!

n5stamper 06-21-2015 05:23 AM

Oh my i am doing the happy dance. Thank you Muscrat for mentioning mycard and to Susie for letting me know.

superjen 06-21-2015 05:25 AM

Thanks for the shout out! Here are some that I like:

Dancin' in the rain by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
POW! Super-love card! by slane2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seahorse Watercolor II by Sweet Irene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

#Francine 06-21-2015 05:31 AM

Thanks Susie for mentioning two of my cards!!!! <3
Big hugs to you!
Heidi aka Francine

Amaranthine 06-21-2015 06:19 AM

Awww...

Polly

Nancy

Thanks so much for the shout out!

Linda, thank you for letting me know.

I have a couple favs that I would like to share before the Father's Day festivities begin ....

Redbugdriver: WT/SC ~ Grunge Santa by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321: WT536 Every Moment by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers: Nature's Foliage... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stiz2003: Gentle Whisper by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yummy eats in the gallery!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!

Shoe Girl 06-21-2015 06:34 AM

Thank you Linda (holstein) for starting this thread this week and super big hugs and thank you for adding my card to your favorites. You dear friend are such a sweetie and I sure appreciate you. Thank you also to Vicki (vdm) for letting me know. You ladies are so wonderful!

Thank you to the wonderful notifiers Stacy (JBgreendawn), Priscilla (catluvr2), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm) and Linda (holstein) for sending the happy mail to everyone on this favorites list. Every week you spend your free time letting us know we are on this list and we are so grateful.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS436 Friends by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC The Deep by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dance for Joy by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498, Birthday Wishes by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Church in the Meadow by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC498, Sarong to Poppies by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNH The Butler Did It by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS436 Good Seed by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT359: Budding Sympathy by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536, Zentangle Splattered Birthday by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I don't wanna set her free .... by Amaranthine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNF Happy Minion by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Owl Thank You by zineth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Latte grunge by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536 Every Moment by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT535 Shall we Dance? by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536, SC545, CC535, TLC538, CAS329, Cupcake in the Window for Father by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT536, Woman's Beauty by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ElizabethBorer_Brushos by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT536 Old Birds by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Window vines by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC538 Little Matilda by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS Paula by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNH, Christmas Cookies by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNB "If You're Hoppy and You Know It, Clap Your Hands" by Ching - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNA_ Happy Two-step by sixclarks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
50th Style by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSNE by MiamiKel4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545 Through the Porthole by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Weirdo Brusho Bird by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545: Think Yellow by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Tune by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535, JUN15VSNF, Best Wishes by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545 Happy Pair by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CT0615 My baby graduates by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rolled and Distressed Day by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rolled and Distressed Day by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
layered autumn tree thank you by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT359, " Faith a light in Darkness " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Backyard Sympathy~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me your favorites! Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Happy crafting!
Lisa

PaperPunchScissors 06-21-2015 06:41 AM

Thank you!

Huge big thank you's to Brenda (Tessaduck) and Susie (SusieAustralia) for listing my card, "You're My Sunny Day", on their favorites list. You both made my day sunny!

This was my first semi-week home. The school year is over so Tuesday was technical my last day on the clock *haha* And wouldn't you know it - I got sick with a terrible, no good, miserable summer cold - yes ma'am! So I spent the rest of the week in my pajama's in the sunroom coloring :D AND blowing my nose, and coughing, and coughing - you get the picture. :D

Hugs and luvs to all my SCS friends!

justwritedesigns 06-21-2015 06:44 AM

Thank you so much, Stacy, for mentioning my Dad's Pegboard card! You're so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!
Julie

TLady 06-21-2015 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscrat (Post 21008018)
Nancy, I am honored that you liked my card! Thanks for mentioning it . Thank you Susie for letting me know! Here are some I favorited this week.
Hello by stegsinfo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Seasons Greetings by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC545, CC535, TLC538, CAS329, Looking through the porthole by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blazing Poppies Triple Easel Card by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JUN15VSND Casting All Of Your Cares by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Sea Worthy "Happy Father's Day!" by TLady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Kathy for mentioning my card as a "Favorite" this week! I am SO BLESSED that women like you notice! And thank you Stacy for letting me know! HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!! ;) (I so needed this hug from you today!) BLESSINGS!!!!

Cindy H. 06-21-2015 07:11 AM

Thank you, Janine (Jay_Bee) for mentioning my card among your favorites! You sure do know how to change a very rainy day into a happy day :) Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know.

Cindy H. 06-21-2015 07:18 AM

I have a couple of favorites to share -

peeps321 JUN15VSNH The Butler Did It

catluvr2 SC545]Through the Porthole

kthaman Watercolor & Gold kth

vdutchr 06-21-2015 07:18 AM

Oh Thanks so much for the shout out [and heads up] -- It made my day!

jdmommy 06-21-2015 07:30 AM

Priscilla, thanks so much for the shout..........and thanks to Kia and Lisa for fav'ing my Birthday Wishes!

Jay_Bee 06-21-2015 07:45 AM

Lisa (Shoe Girl) - thank you for favouring my brushos card in your list. Comments and being in favourite lists sure do brighten my day.

PaperPunchScissors 06-21-2015 08:03 AM

Favorites for the Week

Thank you Linda for starting the Favorites thread off this week. And to all the notification team, a big thank you as well.

Again, a huge thank you to Lydia for listing some beautiful cards on the SCS FB page. Many times we get to see new faces there and that's always a treat.

Here are some cards that I liked this week.

1. Garden Flowers by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. CAS Seasons Greetings by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. Thinking of you by Veritycards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. Happy 4th of July by Clever creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. CT0615 Friendship Flowers by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. F4A277 Ship A'hoy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. Just Relax by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. F4A Raining Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. Gentle Whisper by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. CAS329 thanks by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

11. JUN15VSNI, Snowdrop Sparkle by Margscardcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful week everyone. We're off to Charleston, S.C. this coming Wednesday for several days. Looking forward to some "camera time" :D

Benzi 06-21-2015 08:11 AM

Here are a few of my favorites for the week:

Grunge Pear by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter

WT536, Paige by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersHolstein

TLC538, CAS329 Thank You Paula by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at SplitcoaststampersShoe+Girl

IC498 20K Leagues Under the Sea by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststamperscatluvr2

TLC CC Cake? (Outside) by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersstamperrobin

IC498 Let Your Light Shine! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampersangelladcrockett

niki1 06-21-2015 08:28 AM

Thank you, Susie (susie australia) and Kia ( Kiagc) for mentioning my
"TLC538 Bath time for baby" card among your favorites!
Thank you Susie for letting me know twice !

Here are some I favorited this week:

CAS329 Precious Poppies by cathymac:
CAS329 Precious Poppies by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC535 Here Comes The Sun by pegmac71:
CC535 Here comes the rain by susie australia:
CC535 Here comes the rain by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A278, Sprinkled with Happiness by annsforte3:
F4A278, Sprinkled with Happiness by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a great week,
niki

annsforte3 06-21-2015 08:50 AM

Janine,
Wow, thank you so much for adding my card as one of your favorites - - you truly brighten my day!

Thanks to all the ladies that send out the notices of the favorites!!

annsforte3 06-21-2015 08:53 AM

Linda,
Thank you so much for adding my butterfly card as one of your favorites! Wow, I am so happy! Much needed happiness with two funerals of family this week! Again thank you for your kindness!!

summerthyme64 06-21-2015 09:12 AM

Thanks Susie for the shout out and to Vicki for putting me in the know! It's much appreciated!

kthaman 06-21-2015 09:14 AM

Thank you Linda for mentioning my card - and thank you notification crew!

Here are my favorites (sorry, I didn't check to see if they've already been mentioned):

Thinking of you by Micheline Jourdain
New Stuff by pdncurrier
Nature's Beauty by Luv Flowers
Monochromatic Stencils by hlw966
You're So Cool by Tenia Sanders-Nelson
Miss You! by gbedwright
Barn Wood Howdy by heather freeman
Circle of Poppies by memorykeeper
Deco Sand and Surf by Vervegirl
You're My Shining Star by Bar