Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Favorite sell-a-bration set? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorite-sell-bration-set-23265/)

dbaker 01-09-2005 07:33 PM

Favorite sell-a-bration set?

I am getting ready to place an order and I will be able to get 2 of the sell-a-bration sets. It is going to be hard to decided which ones to get. Lots of you have had the sets for a while and have made lots of great cards. What is your favorite sell-a-bration set and why?

Brownee 01-09-2005 07:37 PM

Mine are All I have Seen and Love Ya Bunches. I like All I have seen because the images are bold (which I like cause i'm not too big of a fan of coloring) and because they can be used for SO many different occasions. I like Love Ya Buches because they are cutesy and would work well with spring/ summer cards. :->

dostamping 01-09-2005 07:41 PM

My two favorites are Love Ya Bunches and Paint Prints.

Soozie4Him 01-09-2005 07:42 PM

Paint Prints and Lexicon of Love!

Susan

Stampinlacey 01-09-2005 07:42 PM

All I have seen and Paint Prints. Both are very versatile and FUN!

row4d 01-09-2005 07:45 PM

I want to get Lexicon of Love because it goes so well with the By Definition background stamp, and I love the saying stamp for All I Have Seen. It's so true!

Shell 01-09-2005 07:50 PM

I love *all* of them, but my favorite one is Paint Prints. I have had a great time with this one. My next favorite would be Lexicon of Love or All I Have Seen .... I think! LOL! Good luck! I'm sure you will love whatever you choose!

lbarnes 01-09-2005 08:11 PM

I guess I am different because I got (all I have seen), (garden collage), and (love ya bunches). I have already done 4 or 5 cards w/ garden collage and just love it! But to pick out the one you would like best my suggestion is to go to the gallery and look at the cards made there and see which ones you like the best! L

smartinez182 01-09-2005 08:12 PM

Definiatly Petal Prints. I dont' own it yet but I have seen enought cards to know that it is my favorite.

Kar 01-10-2005 02:32 AM

I have paint prints and Love ya Bunches coming... I love the Garden Collage but seeing as though it is limited edition it won't make it to the new catty so easy choice of not getting it. Being a new demo I need to try to make this work and buying something that won't for sure be in the new catty is out :(

stampngokaren 01-10-2005 02:48 AM

Paint Prints and Garden Collage.

Speedystamper 01-10-2005 02:49 AM

I can't wait to place my January order as a hostess this month! I plan to get Paint Prints, Lexicon of Love and Fun Filled! If I am lucky enough to qualify for four sets, I will add Love Ya Bunches.

jdmeeks 01-10-2005 02:51 AM

My favorite is Garden Collage. I love the softness and versatility of the set.

StampinJudy 01-10-2005 03:29 AM

Paint Prints DEFINATELY! Have you SEEN the amount of beautiful samples done on here with that set????

Judy

mazzygirl 01-10-2005 03:57 AM

I like Paint Prints because it is so versatile. I didn't see the versatility of it until looking in the gallery here. I also like All I Have Seen because it too is versatile and classy. It could cover a lot of situations. Definitely look in the gallery for ideas, you may be surprised at what catches your eye.

The Cat's Meow 01-10-2005 04:21 AM

All I Have Seen and Paint Prints!

KTDID72 01-10-2005 06:34 AM

I like the Love ya Bunches and Lexican Love. (think that I will be getting all of them with my hostess order I pllace after I get my kit though.

Katie

maslex 01-10-2005 06:41 AM

When I first saw the sellabration set I was NOT too impressed. Nothing really clicked with me. But when I saw all the great cards done with them, I definately had to place a big order. My favorites are definately Paint Prints and Lexicon of Love, but I also got All I have seen, Love ya Bunches and Fun Filled. I'm sure I can find a use for those as well. Might as well get the free stuff while you can.

:D :D :D

Pam

trburgi 01-10-2005 06:44 AM

That is hard to answer. But I think it is a tie between Paint Prints and Lexicon of Love! 8)

witty5 01-10-2005 01:16 PM

As a demo, when I first saw the Painted Prints in the newsletter I did not care for it at all. Then when I saw the SAB mini and all the wonderful samples appeared on here, I think it's now my fav! Also love how Lexicon seems to work so great with it!

I know you didn't ask for it, but my least fav is All I have seen. I like the saying, but the other three stamps just seem to lack many options of what you can do with this set.

I think SU did a good job this year of coming out with a variation of sets that appeal to many types of stampers.

row4d 01-13-2005 08:11 AM

Okay, ladies, you've done it to me. I told myself I only really liked Lexicon of Love and All I Have Seen, and figured if I spaced things out over two orders, one each month, I could get them both. At last I have relented, though, and now I'm trying to figure out where I can get an extra $50 by the end of February so I can have Paint Prints, too! Stop it, all of you!

iagor 01-13-2005 08:22 AM

My favorite is Garden Collage, but I'm also getting All I Have Seen, Paint Prints and Lexicon of Love solely because of the cards I've seen on this site.

kahoogstad 01-13-2005 08:43 AM

DEFINITELY Lexicon of Love and All I Have Seen. They are on their way to my house as we speak. Can't wait! Also can't wait for the $150 (CDN)worth of other stuff I had to buy to get the free sets:)

vcr 01-13-2005 08:48 AM

When I first got the mini catty I thought the only nice set was "Lexicon of Love" Now I also love "Painted Prints" I plan on getting one each month, but now I can't decide which to get first. LOL

Val

star2shine 01-13-2005 10:37 AM

I have two favorites - All I Have Seen and Paint Prints