Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Fan Club Gallery!!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/fan-club-gallery-249132/)

starbucks_stamper 05-15-2007 04:43 AM

Fan Club Gallery!!!!

Wowzers! There is some amazing stuff from the Dirty Dozen this month!

Ally 05-15-2007 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbucks_stamper
Wowzers! There is some amazing stuff from the Dirty Dozen this month!

My thoughts exactly, it's amazing this month and congrats to Yvette and AtomicButterfly the new Dirty Girls! You both do incredible work! :-D

Lynn in St. Louis 05-15-2007 05:14 AM

I find that the DD girls are ALWAYS amazing. My jaw hits the floor every month. My only thought is, "why can't I think up 'stuff' and create like that"? :)

jtax 05-15-2007 05:21 AM

Justtook my first look - WOW - what a great collection! Love it. Can't wait until later on when I can really spend time cheking it all out! So very glad I am a member!

Gina K. Designs 05-15-2007 05:52 AM

I just ran over there and WOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!
I'm going back later for a much closer look.
Thanks so much for such a phenominal group of creativie minds!
Gina K.

Anna741 05-15-2007 06:11 AM

Another amazing DD gallery! Everything is so creative and beautiful. I love the "Favorite Things" theme!

Charlee 05-15-2007 06:12 AM

This month is awesome. Of course every month is awesome. Go check it out, you will be amazed. The Dirty Girls out did themselves.

starbucks_stamper 05-15-2007 06:25 AM

I will be looking more thoroughly this evening when I have more time, but initially it is just amazing! I wish my mind would think like that...;)

bcgal00 05-15-2007 06:55 AM

Where do I find the Dirty Dozen stuff? Is this the area where you purchase a membership to view it?

notimetostamp 05-15-2007 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgal00
Where do I find the Dirty Dozen stuff? Is this the area where you purchase a membership to view it?

Click on the Fan Club link in my signature line below and it'll get your there!!!

You will enjoy it!!!

nsruss 05-15-2007 07:30 AM

I'd forgotten all about it this month! So I went in there after I saw this post and was completely blown away. I love the 15th of the month!

bcgal00 05-15-2007 07:49 AM

It sounds like a worthwhile investment. I think I'll have to subscribe to this. I'm dying to see what's been created now. You guys are such enablers LOL!!!!

atomicbutterfly 05-15-2007 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ally
My thoughts exactly, it's amazing this month and congrats to Yvette and AtomicButterfly the new Dirty Girls! You both do incredible work! :-D

Thank you so much! I have had so much fun...and it's only my first month. I can't wait for next month and all the months to come! I really appreciate everyone's kind comments. You all have made my day! Thank you!!!!!!

notimetostamp 05-15-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcgal00
It sounds like a worthwhile investment. I think I'll have to subscribe to this. I'm dying to see what's been created now. You guys are such enablers LOL!!!!

I think you'll be pleased!!! Thanks so much for supporting SCS with a Fan Club Membership!!!

Like Kelly just said, we all have so much fun creating projects for the Fan Club, and it is so rewarding to hear that you like them -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Yvette 05-15-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ally

Thank you, Ally! It is VERY exciting to be a part of the Design Team!

I am thrilled to hear that you all are enjoying the Fan Club Gallery today. Thank you also to everyone for posting such wonderful and encouraging words on our artwork. We all truly appreciate them!!!

BethanyPaull 05-15-2007 08:42 AM

Hey Yvette, gorgeous new avatar too.

emmiestamps 05-15-2007 09:27 AM

You DD ladies put on an amazing gallery this month!! Thanks for inspiring us!

notimetostamp 05-15-2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmiestamps
You DD ladies put on an amazing gallery this month!! Thanks for inspiring us!

And THANK YOU for looking and commenting -- it is appreciated more than you know!!!!

olika 05-15-2007 11:45 AM

Adding my two cents here - I agree you ladies do wonderful things with cardstock and paper! (well, stamps too, I guess *grin*). I am off to see this month's gallery! :D

Gerri

JulieHRR 05-15-2007 11:48 AM

Thanks so much, everybody!
http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...loveshower.gif

The girls really pull out all the stops in creating these projects each month, just for *YOU* :mrgreen:, and it means the world, knowing you enjoy their efforts so much!

Thank you for supporting Splitcoast! We love our Splitcoast Fan Clubbers!!!

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wetkissf.gif

Choc0holic 05-15-2007 11:51 AM

I could never in my wildest dreams think up anything like what the DD Girls do. And like all the other amazing stampers on here do, for that matter. That's why SCS is SO great...it's where I get almost all of my inspiration! Thanks for an absolutely amazing gallery this month!

stamps&cars 05-15-2007 11:54 AM

Love all the flowers and creative uses in this month's gallery. Absolutely wonderful!

WAXYO 05-15-2007 01:50 PM

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words!

Every month I feel more and mor e lucky to be among such great stamp artists - I'm blown away!

Thanks for supporting SCS with your fan club memberships...we really do have a good thing going here, don't we?! :)

Grammyof2boys 05-15-2007 04:43 PM

Add me to the list of just being AMAZED at the gallery this month. One of the best ones yet!

BadSherry 05-15-2007 05:37 PM

Thanks everyone for looking and all your great comments. But more importantly, thank you for supporting SCS! What a great place it is!!!!

scrapbook4ever 05-17-2007 02:08 PM

I just purchased my membership, and I've been telling others to do the same. That Dirty Dozen gallery rocks!!!

stamps&cars 05-17-2007 02:09 PM

You won't ever be sorry you did!

mytime 05-17-2007 02:30 PM

Aw thanks everyone for your comments and supporting SCSer's!
We really appreciate your comments and have so much fun every month! I read every single comment. I too cannot believe the talent on this site.

sf9erfan 05-17-2007 02:34 PM

I am so glad I joined the club! I love browsing the DD gallery and am AMAZED at the talent. So worth supporting. I wish I could comment on EVERY single card uploaded, but my boys have a little something to say about that! Thanks for the inspiration ladies! Hugs,