Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-17-2007, 05:46 AM   #81  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzy_H
There is one big difference between SU and Michael's and other stores - a middle man. SU is direct. They do not pay for brick and mortar stores and all that entails, employees to sell (sellers work on commission alone, right?). They really have no marketing - you even have to pay for the right to look at the items to buy them in a catalog. I would love to know the markup on these stamps.
Exactly! I have heard that the average size unmounted stamp is about 24 cents to make and the average wood mounted is 51 cents.Sorry I cannot give you a source but pretty sure I read it in a stamping magazine. By offering a no wood option it appears they could cut prices by more than half and still make a hefty profit.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:56 AM   #82  
Gallery Gazer

Listen, if ya like it enough, buy it, even tho the price went up 5%. If ya dont like it, dont buy it, no matter what the price is. I didnt buy a Range Rover cuz I didnt like the price, So I bought the Honda Element, still quirky lookin, but less exp. But I didnt like the Kia, which was a lot less, so I didnt buy that either cuz I didnt like it!!
I sell Su!, I like the images, I dont think its WAY over priced, but its NOT as cheap as TAC, which I like not a lot of the images. So I make my choice to use what I like. Isnt that what we are ALL doing here?? I WONT buy a TAC image only cuz its cheaper, IF I DONT LIKE IT!!! But if I like it I will, tho Im not a fan of peel n stick over-n-over-n-over, but if I dig the image..........
Its getting redundant in here.....lol

SA Sistah -Original Swappers Anonymous!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:57 AM   #83  
Hardware Hotshot

I do love zoofari, i only wished that it matched wild about you better so I could use them together since that is my favorite stamp set. But the pick a petal one is cute too.

And is it just me or does River Rock look more yellow than tan? I was really hoping it would be a good khaki tan color.

As for the price increase, it only means I can buy less at one time. My budget for stamps doesn't go up, so I will still spend about $40 when I order every other month or so. I will just get less for my money.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:04 AM   #84  
Die Cut Diva

I have an unopened set of SU stamps from 2001. The set has 14 stamps in it and was $13.95 back then!! They used to advertise that SU stamps were economical because the customer did the trimming and the mounting. We still do the work, but they long ago quit with that line!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:06 AM   #85  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

There is one big difference between SU and Michael's and other stores - a middle man. SU is direct. They do not pay for brick and mortar stores and all that entails, employees to sell (sellers work on commission alone, right?). They really have no marketing - you even have to pay for the right to look at the items to buy them in a catalog. I would love to know the markup on these stamps.
Ummm, no you dont... the online catalog is free, just like TAC, CTMH, Amuse, Hero Arts (which is $10 hard copy, but no one complains about that!!) OT, . or you CAN buy a TAC catty, or CTMH catty, or Hero Arts catty.....
Would you NOT buy that stamp at Micheals if you knew they only paid 20cents for it and you paid 1.00 in the dollar bin??? Thats a 500% markup.(I think) lol
I wonder how much acrylic/clear stamps are to manufacture, and what the markup is on those..(not being snide, just seriously curious!)

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2007, 06:13 AM   #86  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilann
Is anyone else having a problem seeing the brochure. The link Nancy gave doesn't work for me so I went to the SU website. I can see the supply list for the brochure, but I can't open the brochure document up.
ditto! can't read it! my puter doesn't like it!

anybody have a different format?! or could be a dear and copy and pasted in word?! TIA
Old 05-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #87  
Rubber Obsessor

Location: in a quiet library with plenty of books, a pot of tea, dark chocolate, and a purring cat
Default I like

I like Baroque Motifs, lovely, especially the big swirl.
As far as the price increase goes, I am not more inclined to buy something if it is 5% off in the store (not a great discount in my mind) so I will not be put off by a 5% increase in price either. Considering how convenient it is to shop for SU merchandise, I save money in gas costs to the store, save time in not having to wait in line or search the shelves, and get the added benefit of cool ideas for projects from the catalog. I don't see many cool ideas at the crafts store and do not have a local scrap or stamp store to patronize.
Rachel V.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:41 AM   #88  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlie
I like Baroque Motifs, lovely, especially the big swirl.
As far as the price increase goes, I am not more inclined to buy something if it is 5% off in the store (not a great discount in my mind) so I will not be put off by a 5% increase in price either. Considering how convenient it is to shop for SU merchandise, I save money in gas costs to the store, save time in not having to wait in line or search the shelves, and get the added benefit of cool ideas for projects from the catalog. I don't see many cool ideas at the crafts store and do not have a local scrap or stamp store to patronize.
Rachel V.
I like them too but they are outrageously priced. The 5% has to do with long time merchandise, not the fact that some of these sets look to be 30-40% highter when they are introduced than they would have been just a couple years ago. Yes, they are not increasing the standing prices much, but they are hiking up the prices of the new things unbelievably! This also increases the shipping, handling, and tax you will pay per set.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:47 AM   #89  
clean and krafty

Send a message via Skype™ to willosmama

If the punch box had been located towards the middle or back of the catty, it might not have seemed as obvious. Since it hiked up a few bucks (and had more stamps added to it) and it was the *first* item you see, it comes across as- woa! Huge price hike!!

I don't think that the prices went up *that* much. The spring mini had two (fabulous) sets that were 29.95!!! I am seeing it as right in line.

Unfortunately, no one company can appeal to all people!! Luckily, there is enough competitive products out there, that something someone offers will appeal to somebody!!!

I for one am *really* excited to see the big catty!!!

Spellbinders DT Coordinator

Old 05-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #90  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by deb_loves_stamping
Dione, you are right about the prices in Canada ... yup, probably $60 for that punch box and I just CANNOT justify spending that much money on it ... plus shipping and taxes on top of that ... yikes.

The punch box is going to be 62.95
Old 05-17-2007, 06:52 AM   #91  
Hardware Hotshot

Just FYI on the pricing...when you look at the sets as a whole the prices are actually pretty darn reasonable...
Take for example

Baroque Motifs = $25.95 - the average cost of each stamp is $4.32 - heck the swirly one alone at Micheals would probably be a $12-14 one...

to do the math on some of the others and compariable items that have been mentioned on SCS (pricing from Addicted to Rubber Stamps and All that Scraps)...I didn't figure in taxes and S&H just comparible retail value because unless you have a LSS that sells the stuff you would probably end up paying S&H and maybe even tax if you ordered the stuff on-line

Words sets (6) - $3 each.... (Amuse simple word stamps are about $6 each)

Pick a Petal (11) - $2.54 each... (Gel-a-tins Doodle Garden set = $27+ -and don't forget the acrylic blocks also.....no grab and go convience)

Zoofari (6) - $3.50 each... (Gina K animals - ~$6 each)

Year after Year ( 8 ) - $3.88 each (Paper Salon wood mounted $7-8 each)

Designer paper - .83 cents for a 12x12 sheet (Basic Gey ~ .91+ cents - collections cost $18+ for 20 sheets)

Cardstock - .23 cents for 8.5 x 11 (Bazzil Basics .30 a sheet)

Blossoms Chipboard (over 200) - .07 per piece (biggest Board Flower chip board - ~.20 per piece)

Rhinestones - ..14 cents each (SEI Hippy Chick rhinestone brads - .24 cents each)

Just saying if you look at the overall VALUE it is actually far far less then many other things on the market for stamping and scrapping...
Old 05-17-2007, 06:56 AM   #92  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Instead of paying employees to work the register they work the customer service phone or picking orders, etc. I think it's 6 of one half a dozen of another. They do ad is stamping/scrapping magazines, etc. The markup on most retail goods is AT LEAST 50%, it's how stores can afford to run sales and offer coupons. You don't really think the Cricut costs $300 or the Wishblade $500? I have no problem with people making a pile of money as long as they aren't breaking any laws. Welcome to America

If the 5% is too much of a price increase for anyone to bear then we're all free to spend our money elsewhere. This is a great time for crafts and hobbies and we have so many choices.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:04 AM   #93  
Embossing Fanatic

I LOOOOOVe that swirly stamp on the Baroque set. Just think how many ways you can use each edge for a different look and the large swirl is great for covering a good portion of a card. I'm getting this for sure.

The safari set is cute for those with the doodling sets already because it has a doodle look. I'm not really into doodle, but I can see where it is a nice addition as opposed to flowers. It would look cute with the Doodle Alphabet.

Pick a petal is genius, especially with the chipboard to go with it.

In colors are nice, but I really liked last year's color combo, but it will be a nice change.

As for prices, I picked up a small wood mounted verse at AC Moore the other day to check the price. Now, I'm talking 2 and a half inches long by a half inch high. It was over $8.00 at regular price. Get real. To me, that size would be a $3 stamp max. So, for the quality of print and the "set" factor, I still think SU! stamps are a good deal.

Is June 30 the last date to order from the old catty?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:05 AM   #94  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenmouer
Just FYI on the pricing...when you look at the sets as a whole the prices are actually pretty darn reasonable...
Take for example

Baroque Motifs = $25.95 - the average cost of each stamp is $4.32 - heck the swirly one alone at Micheals would probably be a $12-14 one...

to do the math on some of the others and compariable items that have been mentioned on SCS (pricing from Addicted to Rubber Stamps and All that Scraps)...I didn't figure in taxes and S&H just comparible retail value because unless you have a LSS that sells the stuff you would probably end up paying S&H and maybe even tax if you ordered the stuff on-line

Words sets (6) - $3 each.... (Amuse simple word stamps are about $6 each)

Pick a Petal (11) - $2.54 each... (Gel-a-tins Doodle Garden set = $27+ -and don't forget the acrylic blocks also.....no grab and go convience)

Zoofari (6) - $3.50 each... (Gina K animals - ~$6 each)

Year after Year ( 8 ) - $3.88 each (Paper Salon wood mounted $7-8 each)

Designer paper - .83 cents for a 12x12 sheet (Basic Gey ~ .91+ cents - collections cost $18+ for 20 sheets)

Cardstock - .23 cents for 8.5 x 11 (Bazzil Basics .30 a sheet)

Blossoms Chipboard (over 200) - .07 per piece (biggest Board Flower chip board - ~.20 per piece)

Rhinestones - ..14 cents each (SEI Hippy Chick rhinestone brads - .24 cents each)

Just saying if you look at the overall VALUE it is actually far far less then many other things on the market for stamping and scrapping...
Good point, I got a bunch of bellas when they first came out, I think they were $6 or $7 each for unmounted rubber. I got, *ahem* several. Then, I like mounted so I had to buy some foam for them and some wood blocks. I don't really see how they worked out cheaper. I didn't get any little flower to stamp in the background for flowahbella, no cute party hat to use with cakeabella. BUT, they are good, quality stamps so whatever, I bought them and I see some other cuties I might want. I make them work for me and yes that costs extra but if the price went from $7 to $7.35 would I say not buy it? Would I buy something of lesser quality just b/c it was cheaper. No, I buy what I like and I will continue to as long as I can afford it (and maybe just a bit after that ) And I hope Emily (and her DH who obviously is a very patient man...LOL) are making a huge pile of money off of them. How much for those unmounted Papertrey sets? I don't even remember but I got 3. Those girls work their tails off it seems, I hope they're rolling in the dough too...
Old 05-17-2007, 07:06 AM   #95  
Crimping Master

Jenni, you're my hero. That's just what I was thinking!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:09 AM   #96  
Pearl-ExPert

Yes, June 30th is the last day to order from the current catalog & the Spring Mini. Check with your demo, because our last business day for the year is actually on Friday, June 29th. She may be trying to get all orders finalized by then for a particular sales goal. All orders submitted on June 30th count towards next year.

My itty bitty gallery
Old 05-17-2007, 07:12 AM   #97  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katie018075
Too rich for my blood...yes, as others have said we'll have to become wiser when making purchases now! Not totally thrilled, but we'll see...I'm not sure SU has made the best decision-yes, I realize that prices go up, but when the rest of the stamp market prices seem to be going down with all the unmounted, etc. ...I wonder if people will see the benefits of SU or not?
Well some people don't like unmounted for their main stamping preferences...and if you really look at some of the prices of unmounted it really isn't all that much cheaper - a few sites I frequent the choice of unmounted is only $1 or 2 less than Mounted...and depending on the acrylics (I have both some high quality and LOW quality acrylic stamps...) the higher quality sets are almost as much as a compariable wood mounted set...

It comes down to what each person prefers and what thier value is going to be...for someone who loves a stamp set and thinks they will get a lot of use out of it $30 might not seem like a lot - whereas someone can look at the same stamp set and not love it and think $30 is to high...all about perceptions really...
Old 05-17-2007, 07:14 AM   #98  
Die Cut Diva

I'm not wowed by anything. I'm not pre-ordering anything.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #99  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

UM, hello? THe markup would be the 20% - the commission that the demos get.

I still say even with the extra 20% retail I pay I love SU and I was just looking at some of my $7 and $8 stamps in my drawer the other day that I don't use as much and I can't emphasize how much the SU sets get used so much more and overall have cost me so much less.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:17 AM   #100  
Polyshrink Goddess

One thing I noticed was the samples--the cards and projects in this catty preview were great, actual dimentionals on the cards, ect... I hope that in the big catty the art is this good, it will give me lots of ideas! I also loved the Baroque set, and Groovy Guava and Wild Wasabi lookk like tons of fun!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:19 AM   #101  
Pearl-ExPert

OH I forgot to say that I have a list pretty long of things I LOVE, not necessarily things I can afford this year what with the house and not working as much this summer --

Love, the Baroque set. Love the new in colors, especially pomegranite. Love the sky background paper. Love the chipboard and the petals stamps that match!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:22 AM   #102  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss
Dittos on what's been said about the prices - my jaw dropped when I saw the new punch set in the tin box was $45+ - YIKES!!! I always felt terrible paying $39+ for the tag punch and designer label punch - the only way I could justify them was with hostess bennies.

I may be doing less SU if this is sign of where they are headed with pricing....

Also take into account that there are NINE stamps in that box!!!

So let's break this down:

$45.95 for the whole thing:

$13.95 for the punch (This doesn't reflect any price increase)
$1 for each spot ($3 total)

Left: $29.00
$29/9 stamps = $3.22 per stamp...some are small some are big, etc.

AND that doesn't even factor in the "cost" of the BOX!!!!

Personally, when I look at it this way - it seems just fine to me. Numbers always look worse than they really are.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:26 AM   #103  
Gallery Gazer

Well my taste tends to lean towards Starbucks, & I like the green circle on the cup, and I dont like Folgers, the can isnt as attractive!! And I think Starbucks cost more, but I dont make a good pot of coffee, so if I want to enjoy my coffee, I pay more for Starbucks. I guess I pay for ease of usage and enjoyment!!! So I get my moneys worth that way. Id be wasting money on Folgers, even tho it cost less.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:27 AM   #104  
Die Cut Diva

The mark up is the difference between the cost to produce and the cost the company sells them to the demos for. I have heard it is around 1200 percent but that was long ago.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:28 AM   #105  
Glitter Guru

Also.....SU has not had a price increase in 7 years.

Milk?? I remember when..........
Gas?? PLEASE.......

I feel bad for Canadians......

Be glad you aren't in NY...we are the highest taxed state in the country. DH's friend in VA Beach has a $500,000 house which he pays $500 in property tax. We have a $70,000 house which we pay $2,000 in taxes....and that's for a crappy school district, in a crappy part of the county, out in the sticks with the nearest convenience 10 miles away.

Poor people who live on LONG ISLAND and in the CITY!!!!!!

Like it's been said, it won't stop me from buying or selling, people usually spend a set amount, some don't. My customers noticed but were like, "Ok, it's gone up - whatever." Let's just not all jump off the cliff just yet.........it's going to be OK.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #106  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by conductorchik
Also.....SU has not had a price increase in 7 years.
Well not an across the board price increase, but prices have gone up. Didn't cardstock go up last year?

However, I'll still buy SU cardstock- it's the best there is. For stamps, I like unmounted rubber- less expensive, takes up less space, and doesn't use wood blocks (though I do appreciate that, from what I've heard, SU gets theirs from environmentally friendly sources)
Old 05-17-2007, 07:37 AM   #107  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I look at it this way.... If you love the stamp set's then you're going to buy it no matter how much it cost!!

To me I love both Unmounted and wood mounted stamps.

I purchase from both TAC and SU!

Just because I am a Demo for TAC doesn't mean that I am not going to use SU stuff.

If I like it I will buy it!!

Everything has gone up in prices and since Gas is the one that has gone up...It's going to reflect the cost of our other purchases.

Cause it cost more to run machines and they have bills to pay just like us!

Have you seen the cost of Milk lately?
1 gallon of milk in my area cost right around $3.20
and 1/2 gallon is $2.70.

and if you live in a smaller town that price is higher.

This is just an example of things that have gone up in price.

Bottom line is If I like something I'm going to purchase it!!!

And I do like the Pick a Petal Stamp set! and the new color's of Cardstock!!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:39 AM   #108  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Go to Girl
Pretty, Pretty Princess

As far as the prices go, compare them to these similar sets:

Doodle This in Spring Mini, 5 stamps for 29.95
Baroque Motifs, 6 stamps about the same size for 25.95

Pick A Petal, 10 stamps for 27.95
Big Blooms, 5 stamps for 29.95

On Board Accents, "more than 95 elements", 10.95
NEW On Board Blossoms and Basics, "more than 200 pieces (OMG), 14.95 (more than 2 times the chipboard for 5.00 more that's 1/2 off!)

Hope this helps
DT Member @ Unity Stamp Company
Old 05-17-2007, 07:43 AM   #109  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkalicious
Well my taste tends to lean towards Starbucks, & I like the green circle on the cup, and I dont like Folgers, the can isnt as attractive!! And I think Starbucks cost more, but I dont make a good pot of coffee, so if I want to enjoy my coffee, I pay more for Starbucks. I guess I pay for ease of usage and enjoyment!!! So I get my moneys worth that way. Id be wasting money on Folgers, even tho it cost less.
Tandra...I adore you!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Old 05-17-2007, 07:45 AM   #110  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmayo
As far as the prices go, compare them to these similar sets:

Pick A Petal, 10 stamps for 27.95
Pick a Petal will actually be 11 stamps. The petal used to make the flower on the front cover was inadvertantly omitted.

My itty bitty gallery
Old 05-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #111  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk
Tandra...I adore you!

That's such a cute smiley, where do you find them?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #112  
Gallery Gazer

OK-
Prices are up 5-10%
Some like wood mount, others like clear/unmounted.
Still a great value for the $$- ummm, yes it is!! lol
If you like it-buy it!
If you dont like it, dont buy it! (that goes for everything in this world!!)
If you want to pay the price for it-do it.
If not, find something similar at your price point.

It IS what it IS... so there we are. They arent gonna change the prices back, so we move on...its getting to be a moot point now!!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #113  
Glitter Guru

I think the zoofari will be a great addition to add with the wild about you set. and bundle of joy . So I'll be ordering that set. I also like the new chipboard.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #114  
Gallery Gazer

I love being FANned by Jan!!!!!!!!

But YOU are MY queen, JanTink!!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #115  
Gallery Gazer

JANS my FAN!!!!! BAH!!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 07:53 AM   #116  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhappyplace
That's such a cute smiley, where do you find them?
http://www.milan.net

You can get some of them free, but the best ones are by subscription, which is around $9 per year...well worth it!

Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Old 05-17-2007, 07:54 AM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

About the "markup"...

Anywhere from 20% (demo who only orders minimum, with no upline to earn on her sales) to 57% (top selling demo with top level upline) goes to the demonstrators. Some goes to awards for top performing demos. More goes to perks for demos (opportunities for earning free stamps, monthly and quarterly demo magazines, demo website resources, etc.). SU subsidizes events-- they only charge demos about half of the actual cost per person for convention, leadership, and region trainings. Then there's hostess benefits-- SU pays for those while *some* ds companies make their consultants pay for hostess benefits.

The rest goes to the happiest employees on earth (really! I've never spoken with a disgruntled SU employee!), manufacturing costs, and maintaining a beautiful distribution center and manufacturing facility which were both *PAID FOR* before ground was even broken for the buildings! SU is a company that operates completely in the black.

SU also keep as many jobs as possible in the US. If they can possibly get an item manufactured here, they will. That's more important to me (and to the economy) than cost. The wood for the stamps is grown especially for this purpose, and is a little more expensive than imported wood, but SU gets the more expensive wood to keep jobs here in the US and to be sure that they aren't "using up" wood.

If SU went to offer both mounted and unmounted, either the picking line would have to expand by about 1/2 or the stamp selection would have to be cut by 1/2. Either option would make the prices on product go up even more.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:55 AM   #118  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
I have an unopened set of SU stamps from 2001. The set has 14 stamps in it and was $13.95 back then!! They used to advertise that SU stamps were economical because the customer did the trimming and the mounting. We still do the work, but they long ago quit with that line!
Wait, let me look at the calendar... oh that's right, it's NOW 2007!!! Of course a stamp set you bought 6 years ago is going to be a cheaper price than now. Look around you - everything is higher than it was 6 years ago. Gas, groceries, utilities, I'm now paying more for health insurance through my employer for less coverage etc. It's a fact of life. If you don't like or don't want to pay the SU prices then DON'T.

Honestly - it's not like SU jumped prices up an extra 20%. The comparison listed up a few posts is right on. I'll go one further - the designer series paper is higher this time too. Well, I pay $1.00 per sheet at my LSS for double-sided heavier weight paper. At $9.95 for 12 sheets SU still comes in at .83 cents. So come on, the prices aren't that high compared to brick & mortar stores.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #119  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappin31
Wait, let me look at the calendar... oh that's right, it's NOW 2007!!! .................I'll go one further - the designer series paper is higher this time too. Well, I pay $1.00 per sheet at my LSS for double-sided heavier weight paper. At $9.95 for 12 sheets SU still comes in at .83 cents. So come on, the prices aren't that high compared to brick & mortar stores.
......but some will post that you forgot S/H & tax.!!! So for whatevers sakes, in CA., with S/H and Tax paper comes to 11.79. Divided by 12 sheets = .96 a pc.

had to add that cuz you know someone will correct you!! hahahahah

Old 05-17-2007, 08:05 AM   #120  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk
http://www.millan.net

You can get some of them free, but the best ones are by subscription, which is around $9 per year...well worth it!
Ooops... http://www.millan.net

Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink