Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Fall/Winter Preview 2007 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/fall-winter-preview-2007-a-249642/)

nabush 05-16-2007 03:32 PM

Fall/Winter Preview 2007

OMG...I'm going to go broke! My demo just sent me the Fall/Winter Preview...it was beautiful! I can't wait until the new catty comes out! What did you all think?

Nancy

LateBlossom 05-16-2007 03:38 PM

Haven't seen it yet but can't wait to get a look. Was that a ca-ching I just heard? LOL!

jranagel 05-16-2007 03:41 PM

Haven't seen it either, and probably wont for awhile. :(

toplinescrapper 05-16-2007 03:43 PM

Did she email it to you or send something snail mail?

nabush 05-16-2007 03:46 PM

I got it emailed to me...hopefully this link works!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/document...preview_07.pdf

Nancy

toplinescrapper 05-16-2007 03:55 PM

THANK YOU! a million times over! lol! Now I am going to take a peek and put myself into debt!

Sherry

Stampaholic2004 05-16-2007 03:58 PM

Way cool, thanks for sharing!!!

Jillgunter 05-16-2007 04:01 PM

I love that purple paper. Did everyone notice the small price increase? I am looking forward to new stuff, love love new stuff:)

jtax 05-16-2007 04:04 PM

thanks for the sneak peak! Hopefully I'll be getting my copy in the mail soon too!

Dione 05-16-2007 04:08 PM

The brocade paper is really pretty....and that punch box too!:)

indyemmert 05-16-2007 04:08 PM

The customer copies begin mailing on June 1.

jeanstamping2 05-16-2007 04:14 PM

Gee, I already have a list of what I want.

Holidays & Wishes

Pick a Petal

Hugs & Wishes

Plus Cardstock in some of the new color's.

Must get a job to pay for all of these things...
Cause TAC has a New catalog coming out too.

Lilann 05-16-2007 04:15 PM

Is anyone else having a problem seeing the brochure. The link Nancy gave doesn't work for me so I went to the SU website. I can see the supply list for the brochure, but I can't open the brochure document up.

nabush 05-16-2007 04:16 PM

It was nice to see the new colors laid out! They really are beautiful, but I'm going to seriously miss Cool Caribbean!

Nancy

Johanna7 05-16-2007 04:21 PM

Thank you so much

Nancy:

Thank you for that preview of the new catalog. I love the stuff. I wonder what it will cost in Canada. Will have to wait and see. More of course.

I love the light blue and promagranade colours.
Also the Punch box.

kysmom 05-16-2007 04:22 PM

Oh WOW! Love the new stuff.... Don't think I have ever stared at the computer screen for so long without blinking!!! :shock:

jranagel 05-16-2007 04:22 PM

I always end up talking myself out of things, bt as of right now I want...

pick a petal
hugs and wishes
the designer series in paper, in probably a bunch of colors

and I love the pomegranate color.

krzylittlecara 05-16-2007 04:23 PM

hmmm so far from the preview I like the Baroque Motif, Holidays & Wishes, Hugs & Wishes, Rhinestone Brads. Yes if this is only the preview things could get very expensive!

ikimom 05-16-2007 04:30 PM

I thought the prices on the image stamp sets were quite high (not too bad for the words, though). I do like that those prints work well in cardmaking, but wish they would offer the new designer paper in card making size, like the Mat Stacks.

~ Kathy

nabush 05-16-2007 04:33 PM

Oooo... the mat stacks for the printed paper are a fabulous idea!

Nancy

housefan 05-16-2007 04:34 PM

Whoa, those prices are going to make me pass on this one.

kysmom 05-16-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikimom
I thought the prices on the image stamp sets were quite high (not too bad for the words, though). I do like that those prints work well in cardmaking, but wish they would offer the new designer paper in card making size, like the Mat Stacks.
~ Kathy

That would be so wonderful if they did that!

kysmom 05-16-2007 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan

Wish I had as much self control!!!

StampinHappyInCT 05-16-2007 04:40 PM

Cute stuff! I especially like Holidays & Wishes and Pick a Petal. Thanks for sharing!

kelly.sutterfield 05-16-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan

You can't order from the Preview brochure. It is just a preview of a few items that will be in the new catalog in July. All of the prices are going up an average of 5%, but the prices will be in line with standard pricing points.

The classic ink pads are increasing 30 cents each. That really isn't very much at all.

carrieflanagan 05-16-2007 04:40 PM

Goodness---nothing I see that I 'just have to have'...yet.......but, I am with housefan too on the prices! Eeeks!

laurafjv 05-16-2007 04:44 PM

Thanks for posting the link!! I love Zoofari and Year After Year!! The prices do seem pretty high though!!

nabush 05-16-2007 04:44 PM

It looks like the stamp pads went up 55 cents...I'll have to buy the few I need before the new catalog!

I don't know if I read a previous post or not, but I think the prices shown are the new ones...they won't go up an additional 5% on top of that?!?!

Nancy

kelly.sutterfield 05-16-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabush
It looks like the stamp pads went up 55 cents...I'll have to buy the few I need before the new catalog!

I don't know if I read a previous post or not, but I think the prices shown are the new ones...they won't go up an additional 5% on top of that?!?!

Nancy

Classic stamp pads are currently $4.95. They are increasing to $5.25. That is a 30 cent increase. The prices listed in the Preview brochure are taking effect July 1st with the new catalog.

BC Sherrie 05-16-2007 04:49 PM

Love some of that Patterned paper and I really like the color GROOVY GUAVA..it looks really nice on my computer. I was looking for something not to bright like cameo coral but in the same color family....looks nice!

heather30 05-16-2007 04:53 PM

I was decided what to put on my next order, and I'm glad that I put some ink pads, it is better to buy them when they are a bit cheaper.......but maybe that thought process is just enabling me to buy more. I loved a lot of the new stuff. I was bummed at how high the flower punch was because its very cute, but I don't think I would spend that much :(

nabush 05-16-2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelly.sutterfield
Classic stamp pads are currently $4.95. They are increasing to $5.25. That is a 30 cent increase. The prices listed in the Preview brochure are taking effect July 1st with the new catalog.

Sorry, I just read it wrong!!

Nancy

Boss 05-16-2007 04:57 PM

Dittos on what's been said about the prices - my jaw dropped when I saw the new punch set in the tin box was $45+ - YIKES!!! I always felt terrible paying $39+ for the tag punch and designer label punch - the only way I could justify them was with hostess bennies. :(

I may be doing less SU if this is sign of where they are headed with pricing....

tamiw3p 05-16-2007 05:00 PM

Thank you for the preview of the fall/winter cataloge. There is only a few from that preview that I would consider to buy. But its a wait and see for the new catty in a month and half to go.

Happy Stamping
Tami

kiraj 05-16-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss
Dittos on what's been said about the prices - my jaw dropped when I saw the new punch set in the tin box was $45+ - YIKES!!! I always felt terrible paying $39+ for the tag punch and designer label punch - the only way I could justify them was with hostess bennies. :(

I may be doing less SU if this is sign of where they are headed with pricing....

Did you notice that there are 9 stamps in the punch box instead of only 6? That helps make up some of the price increase rather than just inflation. And 2 of the spots are new incolors, so you wouldn't have to buy full size pads of those if you like them.

housefan 05-16-2007 05:12 PM

If the new stuff in the catalog is going to have similar pricing, I may just skip the catalog purchase for the first time in 12 years. As I said in another thread, unmounteds just make so much more sense for me as I constantly love new stamps and money does not roll into my life fast enough for prices like the SU prices. I am not saying I might not buy a set or two, but I normally buy about 15 sets a year and it ain't gonna happen if 2 things happen 1) the prices are so exorbitant and 2) if they don't offer an unmounted option. I will probably be buying SU ink and cardstock, but I am switching more and more to the Paper Zone 80 lb. cardstock due to their yummy colors and 50 sheets to a package.

ikimom 05-16-2007 05:12 PM

Duh! I just realized if I get 3 other friends to go in on a bunch of colors of the new pallette prints, we can cut them up into card size mats. I like having lots of color choices, but wouldn't want all that paper. Sharing is a good thing. Ha, that makes me think about the many responses to the high price of the Martha Stewart line. SU is getting a bit too expensive for my money.

~ Kathy

kiraj 05-16-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikimom
Duh! I just realized if I get 3 other friends to go in on a bunch of colors of the new pallette prints, we can cut them up into card size mats. I like having lots of color choices, but wouldn't want all that paper. Sharing is a good thing. Ha, that makes me think about the many responses to the high price of the Martha Stewart line. SU is getting a bit too expensive for my money.

~ Kathy

Also a $35 puchase allows you to buy your own mat packs with 4 colors in them. Thats the special this month.

Faereygirl 05-16-2007 05:17 PM

Holy carp...

twyant 05-16-2007 05:21 PM

Thanks for sharing the preview! I love some of the new sets. Even though the prices aren't going up too much, I still want to get my ink and paper order in before they go up!