Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Expressive Flex Phrases combination list? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/expressive-flex-phrases-combination-list-69570/)

missellee 07-14-2005 08:51 AM

Expressive Flex Phrases combination list?

I found the wonderful Everyday Flex Phrases combination list that angiestamps posted (WOW is all I can say!!!) but I'm wondering if there is a similar list for Expressive Flexible Phrases. I love the set, but I swear I just stare at the words not knowing which direction to go, so help would be wonderful.

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this one!

allidee 07-14-2005 11:57 AM

Bump :)

missellee 07-14-2005 03:53 PM

Bump! :-)

ashowers76 07-14-2005 05:36 PM

Someone must be working away feverishly at this! I would like to see the list as well!

missellee 07-14-2005 08:00 PM

Bumping away here in PDX. BTW - quite envious of your U2 concert! Saw them in 98-ish? Amazing!!!

Kar 07-20-2005 04:52 PM

I would like one too.. I got as far as to put dad/husband and mom/wife on 2 blocks... lol

psychkim 07-21-2005 09:07 AM

Don't have one but would LOVE one...hoping some organized person will post that they have created one. Otherwise it sounds like we need a post to create a list :)

Kim

tdblue 07-21-2005 12:54 PM

Bump...great question...haven't seen anything yet.

SmilingDaisy 07-21-2005 01:14 PM

While I am being greedy I would love to have some people's ideas of what to mount on blocks together....

basketballmom 07-21-2005 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kar
I would like one too.. I got as far as to put dad/husband and mom/wife on 2 blocks... lol

I think it's interesting how people think differently ... I put husband/wife on the same block! (Didn't notice dad/mom until it was too late!)

I think one of the things these will be good for are those little 'tabs' that are so popular now, sticking out the side of a matted stamped image. No need for a combination, just a word!

krayesmom 07-24-2005 04:30 PM

me too, me too! I'm demo'ing this set Thurs. and would love to offer the list to boost sales. Maybe we should just start one and each add to it. Can that be done?

Kar 07-24-2005 05:18 PM

ok.. here is how I put them together!! We did this sort of drunk but think they turned out well... the first one is on top the 2nd one is on the side. These weren't as easy to match up though as the other set was.
Husband/dad
wife/mom
journal/story
memories/create
explore/to
authentic/art
beautiful/being
laughter/is
definition/of
always/sassy
remember/us
believe/spirit