Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-10-2016, 10:29 AM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Envelope Suppliers

Where are you getting your envelopes from these days? Any good online suppliers to recommend? Thanks in advance!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2016, 10:42 AM   #2  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anchor Paper Company. White envelope stock number 27558 Ivory/natural stock number DC362511. The last time I ordered the white envelopes were $11.00 per box and the Ivory were $13.00 per box (250 envelopes per box) These are A2 size and seem to be very close to Stampin Up envelopes. They do charge for shipping, 2.00 to 3.00 per box, but I was paying $25.00 per box of 250 from a local stationary store.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2016, 08:08 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

When I used to make cards for Operation Write Home I would buy 1000 on Amazon for about $38.00. Now that box is about $46.
Cuts it down to about 4.6 cents per envie.
Now I buy a box of white at Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupon, or their store brand when they are 50% off.
Actually I make my own a lot of the time, out of calendar pages.
I also bought clear envelopes on Ebay, because that's the only place I could get them with the sticky part on the envelope body, not on the flap....easier to re-seal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2016, 04:08 AM   #4  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I just got some from Heinrich b/c I remembered OWH recommended them and Amber was so lovely to help me pick the right one b/c there are a lot of choices. I just checked the order and it was Arrow bright white 1000/30.50. #1A2ARBWT. I did order all 3 standard sizes so I could get free ship cuz that's expensive with them. The CS lady needed to ask me something and she was SO SO nice I cant even tell you and sent me some samples of other ones that I am going to hold onto. They also do kraft for people who like that.

Heinrich Envelope

I am looking for a heavy envie so you dont see the card through it and to protect embellies. These were much better than what my local stationary store was offering and a bazillion times cheaper, but I would prefer even heavier. I would love it if they were like the CS itself and I could make them but not in bulk.

FYI Amber has an ebay store with clear ones and she is just wonderful. The link is any of her posts (sprtchick)

You could look at Marco Paper. I know they supply my LSS. Especially if you want colors and finishes. I liked their booth at a show but I was surprised when they didnt know pound weights of their stuff but maybe they were just show help? They were very nice people.
https://www.marcopaper.com/

I have a Jam paper store in my area and I drop in there sometimes-they have clearance sections that I look at. You can get small packs (25) if you just want something for one mailing...I was getting clear there too. They also do blank small shopping bags if you wanted to decorate yourself for gifts, have ribbon, etc.
JAM Paper: Envelopes, Paper & Office Supplies in Every Color
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2016, 04:46 AM   #5  
Compulsive Stamper

I order from envelopes.com .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

I like these from Amazon.
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L9S1HS?colid=2Z8WFKUGHHWA7&coliid=I384VS8DWWGAC7&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl
Or, I agree that Hobby Lobby's the Paper Studio envelopes are nice. I wait for a sale or use a coupon.
Reply With Quote Likes