Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Enabler alert - this is big ladies read on (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/enabler-alert-big-ladies-read-272975/)

Suzy_H 07-28-2007 12:23 PM

Enabler alert - this is big ladies read on

One of my fave online stores Embellish-Online is having a SALE read on for the deets:

The first 10 people to use voucher code "SFP420" will receive $20.00 off their purchase no strings attached! ( well, other than being one of the first 10 people!)

For all the rest of you, use voucher code "Picnic" to receive 20% off regular and sale priced merchandise!

embellish-online.com

I *just* placed my order and the $20 coupon worked for me! Good luck ladies - this store ROCKS! Barb, the owner is a splitcoaster and a great person I love shopping at her store.
Suzy

beccabatgirl 07-28-2007 12:45 PM

Thank you so much! I just checked it out and basically got the last giga scallop circle punch in stock for basically shipping cost! I am soooo excited! I have tried to order that punch from Joanns.com, and they stink.

scrappinchick 07-28-2007 12:58 PM

Thank you! Off to check it out now! :)

kphorse 07-28-2007 01:02 PM

Thank you so much, i just did a small order. I wish she had the Bind it all, I am in need of it and a wad of owires!

Suzy_H 07-28-2007 01:04 PM

And post what you got - I got:
Glam,Crate Avenue Collection (Crate Paper)
Trendy, Crate Avenue Collection (Crate Paper)
Style, Crate Avenue Collection (Crate Paper)
Snowflakes (Cuttlebug Embossing Folder) (Provo Craft)
Dove Blender Pens (Dove)
Dove 1 oz Blending Medium (Dove)
Precision File Set (BasicGrey)
25 Crystal Clear Envelopes 4 5/8 x 5 3/4 (117x146)

Voucher : -20.00
Subtotal : 7.80

WOOT here is what I got - kind of boring necessities...

My mind was in a whir to get the discount LOL I had to read it again to see what I ordered. My shopping is a disease I tell ya LOL

Suzy_H 07-28-2007 01:05 PM

I want the bind it all too -email her and she will order you one. She ordered the Tonic 12 inch small base guillotine cutter for me. She had it for an awesome price but I missed out before.

jailbirdstamper 07-28-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzy_H (Post 6666791)
One of my fave online stores Embellish-Online is having a SALE read on for the deets:

The first 10 people to use voucher code "SFP420" will receive $20.00 off their purchase no strings attached! ( well, other than being one of the first 10 people!)

For all the rest of you, use voucher code "Picnic" to receive 20% off regular and sale priced merchandise!

embellish-online.com

I *just* placed my order and the $20 coupon worked for me! Good luck ladies - this store ROCKS! Barb, the owner is a splitcoaster and a great person I love shopping at her store.
Suzy

I just did my order and the coupon worked! I got a cuttlebug folder and the some gorgeous girlfriends paper! Thank you so much!

law6449 07-28-2007 01:07 PM

I just got a cropadile for under twelve bucks including shipping. You are my new hero!

wagleg 07-28-2007 01:09 PM

OMG!! I just got a 5 packs of primas and the coupon worked. Thanks so much for the alert!

*BeckyS* 07-28-2007 01:22 PM

Thank you sooo much !! I used the coupon & i got $20.00 off. Thanks !!!!

mom5boys 07-28-2007 01:23 PM

OH MY STARS! I just bought a whole handful of cuttlebug embossing folders and the voucher worked!! Thanks for the heads up--you are too awesome!

hockeymomma 07-28-2007 01:38 PM

Thank you

wagleg 07-28-2007 01:55 PM

Here's what I got. I really wanted stickles and couldn't find them on her site.
Would have bought some MFT stamps also, but didn't see those either.
But I am real happy with what I did get
Red Dot Sprites
Pink Dot Sprites
Isabella's Secret Purse Lace Orange (Prima Marketing Inc.)
Isabella's Secret Purse Dot Brown (Prima Marketing Inc.)
Martini, Carribean Collection

for $7.18
I am in love with primas.