Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Enabler alert.... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/enabler-alert-184443/)

dgmlmax 09-18-2006 02:27 PM

Enabler alert....

Michael's has new $1.00 stamps. They are from Kolette Hall. I bought 21 of them.
Dina

Britiney 09-18-2006 02:35 PM

Where do you find them?

I've seen so many cute things made with the Michael's $1 stamps but when I went to the one close to me they had NO $1 stamps. There was a whole section of $1 stuff, but no stamps. Is that typically where they are? Or are they by the stamps? I looked there too, but didn't see anything. Where do you find them at your Michael's? I may have to run out there tomorrow and see what I can find.

dgmlmax 09-18-2006 03:11 PM

At my local store they are in a round spinner type rack. It get moved around, but it is mostly in the open area near the registers. So if you were in line, you would be standing near them.
Dina

stampinrhonda 09-18-2006 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
At my local store they are in a round spinner type rack. It get moved around, but it is mostly in the open area near the registers. So if you were in line, you would be standing near them.
Dina

My Michaels in Va has them in these spinners too at the front of the store. They have not though, renewed stock in awhile.

INGonzalez 09-18-2006 04:40 PM

Dina .... OKAAAEEE (rolls eyes) ...so WHAT are you waiting for .... SPILL

aidabbaljul 09-18-2006 05:42 PM

Yes, please stamp and share!!

dgmlmax 09-18-2006 05:45 PM

Okay I'll spill. Most of the stamps are long skinny ones, as opposed to the usual squares. I'll list them off.....
Flower w/ Wonderful
Heart w/ Thanks (vertical)
Flowers w/ Thinking of you
Flower w/ Charmed, I'm sure
Tulip w/ Just for you
Let's Party
My Friend w/ Flower
Picture Perfect (in brackets)
Present w/ Happy Birthday
Much Love w/ tiny heart in the middle
Baby (each letter in a box)
(vertical) Hello (each letter in a box)
grazie merci thanks (in 3 boxes)
Cup cake w/ Make a wish (vertical)
3 Flowers lined up
Tulip w/ Hi (vertical)
grouping of flowers
Heart w/ dotted circle around it
Flower w/ dotted circle around it
Flowers w/ (tiny) Thanks so much (vertical)
A dotted circle w/ 2 flowers and it says A little something (center is open)
Whew, I think I got them all.:-D
Dina

lmkitten1 09-18-2006 08:03 PM

Great... another roadtrip

:rolleyes: Oh how wonderful. Now I see I will me making a run tomorrow. :rolleyes:

I sure hope they have a bunch of cute ones and not just for me. I have my DD hooked on stampin as well and unfortunately her mommy won't let her at most of her stamps. LOL:lol:

Laurie

Queenpea 09-19-2006 02:04 AM

My Michael's had the little 2-pack, mini-square stamps for $1, too. I bought the one with a solid bat and "spooky stuff" saying. They're 1" square, come in a variety of Autumn/Halloween/Thansgiving themes, and are made by Happen Stamps! Too cute! I'll be going back for others...

danssister 09-19-2006 07:33 AM

Hmmm, I'll have to check them out! I love the size of the 2-pack Halloween ones, they're the perfect size for my 3 yo ds. Helps to keep him out of my stamps! ;) (Sometimes, anyway!! LOL)

ellepaul 09-19-2006 08:12 AM

Could you post pictures of the please?http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy026.gif

Britiney 09-19-2006 10:39 AM

I found them!!

I got about 15 of them. They're super cute!! Thanks to all of you who pointed me in the right direction. There was a thread on here a while ago about the pregnant lady stamp. Someone was kind enough to pick one up and send it to me (I couldn't find them at my store!) I found 2 more today and picked them up if anyone is interested. You can PM me. If no one wants them, I'll just take them back next week. Happy "hunting"!!

tayloredexpressions 09-19-2006 10:49 AM

I was at Mike's last night and no new $1 stamps. :( Bummer! But I will keep checking back... obsessively! LOL!

stamperjen30 09-19-2006 10:56 AM

At the Michael's I go to the $1.00 stamps are located in 3 different places. One of them is right by the front door when you come. Then they have one bottom basket full of the $1.00 stamps by the service desk and then a 3 tier spinner by the other registers. I havent been to it in over a week, but the last time I was there they had the halloween 2 stamps for a $1.00. I will have to go back this week to see if we got the new ones.

shellca 09-19-2006 12:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I just went to Michaels this morning. Got 21 of the new stamps. I'll try to add pictures -

shellca 09-19-2006 12:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one more pic:

Batavia-Soprano 09-19-2006 01:22 PM

I just bought a whole bunch of those too - aren't they great?

happystamper05 09-19-2006 01:22 PM

Ughhhhh.....
http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c021.gif
My budget is ruined........
Thanks a lot!
http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif

tlw411 09-19-2006 03:37 PM

Michelle, Thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to invade my Michaels!!!!!!!!!!

cincistamper 09-19-2006 03:52 PM

where, oh where, are the $1 stamps!!

I have shopped at many Michael's and most of them seem to have the $1 stamps in one of those circular racks. However--at my smaller Michaels--I finally found them kind of hidden by the end register, which is almost never used. Kind of on an end cap of the register . . . just thought I'd mention this, in case anyone else is having trouble finding them.

INGonzalez 09-19-2006 03:56 PM

You guys are killing me ....

Langaroo 09-19-2006 04:10 PM

those are so fun! i know where i'm going on my lunch break tomorrow =)

Mothermark 09-19-2006 05:42 PM

I have lots of them...but have not seen these new ones. I probably won't see them for awhile, seems like my Michaels is beind all of the others.

jpmayo 09-19-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happystamper05

Uh huh...
Darn it why are they cute??
No problem, my Michael's won't have them for weeks and I will have forgotten all about them, this is what I am telling myself anyway!

MWDStamp 09-19-2006 06:31 PM

Guess I am off to Michaels tomorrow. These stamps are so cute and for only a dollar! Hopefully my store has them.

Dotty 09-19-2006 07:09 PM

Thanks for the enabling alert!! I'm now a few bucks (well, more than a few bucks) poorer now! They also have all the Christmas ribbon by Ribbon Bow-Tique for 50% off. some very cute ones too and for .99 cents you can't go wrong. A few they have are white grosgrain with the words "Meet me under the mistletoe....", "Have yourself a merry little christmas", some dotted in red & green, stitched, wider grosgrain in white with red & 2 different greens in polka dots which is very cute, a twill that has tree's in green & red on them, and a roll by "Trim it up" that has 3 different stitched ribbons on one roll: white ribbon w/red stitching, red ribbon w/white stitching, and red ribbon w/green stitching 36 feet for $1.49. Just a bit more enabling to your cart! Happy shopping! :)

JulieHRR 09-19-2006 07:27 PM

I love that one with the heart and the dotted circle around it! So cute! Make and upload something quick with it, eh?! :mrgreen: JK! Have fun with your new toys!

I hope there's some of those left when I get off the island in October! :shock: Leave some for me, OK?! ;)

stamping_jen 09-19-2006 08:47 PM

Michelle you are so kind to show us those pictures! My Michaels doesn't even have the pregnant lady or the new cake yet so I doubt I'll see these for awhile. But I sure did enjoy looking at them here. You rock.

jpmayo 09-25-2006 06:04 AM

they have them, they have them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmayo
Uh huh...
Darn it why are they cute??
No problem, my Michael's won't have them for weeks and I will have forgotten all about them, this is what I am telling myself anyway!

I have to retract my quote above! My Michael's had them this weekend, I feel so lucky http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/n015.gif

Here is a card I made with 3 of the $1 stamps, they really are the best I have ever seen there. Whoever Kolette Hall is, she is an awesome stamp designer! I bought 17 of them...

Michael's $1 Card

jtax 09-25-2006 06:07 AM

Nice card. Aren't these stamps great? Glad you were able to get a bunch... Have fun!