Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Easter or Spring $1.00 stamps at Michaels *merged* (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/easter-spring-%241-00-stamps-michaels-%2Amerged%2A-225989/)

Cindygrammy2 02-19-2007 06:07 PM

Easter or Spring $1.00 stamps at Michaels *merged*

Does anyone know if Michaels ever have Easter or Spring $1.00 stamps? I keep going there and it's the same one's that has been there for a looooong time. It take's awhile to get there so to save gas and time, because I don't want to miss them when they come in,does anyone know if they have had them in the pass. We just got our Michael's this summer. Thanks!!!!

beadfreak22 02-19-2007 06:26 PM

I'd like to hear the answer to this one! I check the dollar bins every time I am at Michael's and the same ones have been there FOREVER!! I'm so sick of them. Will they ever get new ones in?

serialpurrs 02-19-2007 06:35 PM

I hope since they were pretty good about both the halloween and valentines mini sets of stamps.

propecia 02-19-2007 06:36 PM

I was at Michaels tonight and didn't see any. I will be stalking though!

kansmom 02-19-2007 06:53 PM

I was there today and nothing yet.

steubner 02-19-2007 07:16 PM

I saw some cute little ones at Hobby Lobby the other day...they were about 1"x1" and came 3 to a pack w/ a little stamp spot. Not wood mounted, but they were rubber and very cute. Each pack was $0.99

jcstamplady 02-19-2007 08:11 PM

Haven't been to Michael's since Valentine's Day but if you have an AC Moore, I found an adorable bunny stamp for $1.00 there. (You can check out the bunny in my gallery on the coaster box I made.)

Cindygrammy2 02-20-2007 11:10 AM

To JCStamplady - I looked at the stamp you bought and what you made and it is adorable. I just saved it to my favorite's. We don't have an AC Moore around here. I will still look for a bunny to CASE you idea though, LOL!!! Thanks!!!

jtax 02-20-2007 11:32 AM

no new $1 stamps at "my" Michaels here in MD (as of Sat. afternoon).

wagleg 02-20-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindygrammy2
To JCStamplady - I looked at the stamp you bought and what you made and it is adorable. I just saved it to my favorite's. We don't have an AC Moore around here. I will still look for a bunny to CASE you idea though, LOL!!! Thanks!!!

I have that bunny if you want him!!

Clownmom 02-20-2007 01:50 PM

I haven't seen any at Michaels yet, but there were two whole bins of Easter, St. Patty's Day, and spring $1 stamps at AC Moore when I was there on Saturday.

hobbydiva 02-20-2007 02:44 PM

I work there and I haven't seen any. They don't tell us anything so who knows when/if they'll get any.

SherryLC05 02-20-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbydiva
I work there and I haven't seen any. They don't tell us anything so who knows when/if they'll get any.

Wow! How do you even bring home a paycheck working there? If I worked there- there I would OWE them $$ at payday! LOL!! :-D Seriously, though.....

Can't wait to see what they come out with next....but it looks like I will have to...

Thanks for letting us know!! :)

godchick 02-20-2007 04:39 PM

My Michael's didn't have any new ones when I checked yesterday.

Clownmom 02-20-2007 05:04 PM

Here's a card I made with three of the $1 stamps from AC Moore.
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=72594

chrisations.ink 02-20-2007 06:22 PM

No new Mike's $1 stamps in SO. CAL as of yesterday evening.

stampersim 02-20-2007 07:16 PM

I'm so bummed we don't have an AC Moore here in So. Calif. I'm not even sure if they are in California at all! Is this a midwest/eastcoast store?? I always hear great things about it.

No spring stamps at Michaels today. Target, though, has cute tin buckets .... hot pink, turquoise/caribbean, bright yellow, lavender, and CELERY!!!!!!!!!!

simmy :-)

jailbirdstamper 02-20-2007 07:53 PM

I keep buying them but rarely use them...I don't think I will buy any more.

Lisa62 02-21-2007 02:59 AM

Anyone see if Micheals has any Easter stamps out yet.

I am dying to see what the easter stamps will look like. The others have all been so darn cute. I can't wait to see what they have for us.

kansmom 02-21-2007 05:45 AM

Simmy I got those buckets ! love the colors . . . did you see the matching egg cups too ? they are made of ceramic but they so match ! all 4 for $2.50. my table looks so colorful now. :)

stampersim 02-21-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kansmom
Simmy I got those buckets ! love the colors . . . did you see the matching egg cups too ? they are made of ceramic but they so match ! all 4 for $2.50. my table looks so colorful now. :)

Egg cups? Noooo, i didn't see those but now I will have to go back. I have some hand painted decorative eggs that would be cute to set out in them.

I only bought one bucket so far ... in celery ... and the one with the ribbons on it. I quickly trashed the ribbons and put in some cute wide grosgrain from Michaels in blue with celery and white paisleys on it. Thought I'd stamp a cello bag with white staz-on and fill with candy and pop it in the bucket. These will make a cute stamp camp project.

Simmy :-)

kansmom 02-21-2007 09:58 AM

oh my you threw away ribbon ? ? ? snort ! I saw the ones with the ribbon and opted for the ones with the punched out flowers in them. I am just going to use my own ribbons, I should have all the colors. . . bwahahaha!
signed,
ribbon horder !
snort !

nancystamps 02-21-2007 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa62
I am dying to see what the easter stamps will look like. The others have all been so darn cute. I can't wait to see what they have for us.

ME too. I was at my Michael's in NJ at lunch :mrgreen: and they didn't have any new ones. There were still tons of Halloween stamps in the bin with the Valentine ones!

hameyjane 02-21-2007 12:31 PM

Michael's doesn't have anything. I went this morning and their stamping/scrapping section is cleaned out. I was talking with another customer and she said they had been cleaning out to do a reset and add another aisle, etc. but that has recently been cancelled! Hopefully new stock will arrive soon.

stampersim 02-21-2007 12:47 PM

LOL, I know ... throwing away ribbon? hahahaha. But, really, it was cheesy satiny ribbon and of course I had to use grosgrain with paisleys on it and it matches perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be more ribbon snippets on the handle of course.

I have some of the ones with the flowers punched out from last year. Once I get out my Easter decoration boxes, i'll be altering those, too!! haha. Originally I bought them last year to put out on the table at my stamp camp (filled with chocolate).

Lisa62 02-21-2007 01:15 PM

nothing yet at ours either went there today and nothing . But 1 side is completely empty and the other side is half way down. So i'M ASSUMING THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE SPRING EASTER ONE TO COME IN. this is on the east coast.

ClaudiafromGermany 02-21-2007 02:55 PM

our stores bins are also empty since weeks now. i assume they wait for the shippment.
i dont believe they will let this business slip to sell easter stamps

Cindygrammy2 02-22-2007 06:06 PM

I just wanted to tell you that I was in Michael's again today and asked the cashier about Easter stamps, and she said check back in about a week. She said "we should be getting some", and that she is the one that stocks them,so hopefully they will get some.

DeniseW 02-22-2007 06:34 PM

I just got in to get the valentines stamps, please do not tell me about spring or easter stamps! PLEASE!!

Lisa62 03-02-2007 03:40 AM

bumping back to top in case anyone has seen any yet. we need to know when they do come in. so we can can run together to get ours when they do come in.

kellyklp 03-02-2007 05:05 AM

I haven't seen any here in Madison, WI. I am also looking for those cute clear stamps that someone in Canada posted! I am stalking Michael's! I will post pix as soon as I see some!!!!

housefan 03-02-2007 05:52 AM

None here yet! Will check again this weekend.

Lisa62 03-02-2007 08:51 AM

anything yet anyone.

Doodah 03-02-2007 08:52 AM

Mine didn't have any either..

kikikaren 03-02-2007 08:54 AM

None in Texas yet! They looked at my like I was crazy when I asked about the clear $1 stamps too.

jestermann 03-02-2007 10:16 AM

Just checked Michaels this morning. Nothing yet. I'm in central valley area in CA. I too want those clear stamps stuff but I don't even know how to pay for them since I'm cut off from my debit and atm cards.

kellyklp 03-02-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jestermann
Just checked Michaels this morning. Nothing yet. I'm in central valley area in CA. I too want those clear stamps stuff but I don't even know how to pay for them since I'm cut off from my debit and atm cards.

Jessica,
clear out your mailbox, I am trying to send you a PM!

kseimer 03-02-2007 01:17 PM

just ck Michaels in Washington and same ole stamps. This store is getting to look the same each time with nothing new in yet and it takes me half an hour to get there.

hobbydiva 03-02-2007 01:33 PM

I checked yesterday when I went to look at my schedule. They had several snoopy stamps and other ones on clearance from 3-5.00 a piece. BUT!!! no new 1.00 spring, easter or patty's day stamps :(

stampersim 03-02-2007 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in southern california ... my Michaels had the clear stamps today in the dollar bins. I got 5 packs, plus 2 clear blocks. I'm attaching a pic.

Still no Easter/Spring stamps, though :-(