Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Dog images? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/dog-images-548258/)

Ted 02-11-2012 06:20 AM

Dog images?

Hello all and happy Saturday!

I'm wondering if anybody has suggestions for dog stamps (preferably clear).

Not too picky. Cute or realistic, whimsical or artistic... just any ideas or suggestions will be welcome.:)

I do like the little dog in "Critters in the Burb" (Lawn Fawn), but that's the only image really I like in that set... so hard to justify a $15.00 purchase for one little pup. :)

Thanks in advance!

schlozb 02-11-2012 07:32 AM

Sweet and Sassy Stamps has a couple cute ones:
Ruff Day Clear Stamp Set - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Woof You Clear Stamp Set - Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Whipper Snapper stamps has many cute ones - though they are rubber, not clear.
Dogs

Market Street Stamps
Pawprints on our Hearts - Market Street Stamps

odie1 02-11-2012 07:34 AM

Inky Antics has a set called Delightful Dogs. Eat Cake Graphics has a lot of cute and funny dog images but they are on red rubber.

Blazer3 02-11-2012 07:47 AM

doggonestamps has some great ones. Think all are red rubber.
Janet

Ted 02-11-2012 07:52 AM

Brandi and Odie1 and Janet, thanks so much for the suggestions. I love all the images you suggested. :) Thanks!

Angelnorth 02-11-2012 07:55 AM

Hero Arts has a clear set called I love my dog with some cute images (including paw prints, bouncing ball etc as well as the dogs) - pic here at Amazon.

thecraftysister 02-11-2012 08:14 AM

Puppy Love from There She Goes is really cute... has lots of cute sentiments too! :)

Holly440 02-11-2012 08:49 AM

I like this set:
Crafty Clear Stamps - Pat The Bad Dog

Here's a link to some cute cards in the gallery using it:
pat bad dog - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

And here's the card that convinced me to buy it:
Smiles! by jimlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasimons 02-11-2012 09:55 AM

Inkadinkado has a couple -

One is simply called "Dogs" and the other is called "Dog's Life".

Close to my Heart has a new set in their most recent catalog (on line at their site).. It's on page 85 of the electronic catalog, (83 in print catalog). It has only 1 dog, but a cute thought bubble and a couple of other images. Reasonably priced too.

Sorry, new to posting and not allowed links yet! :-)

Ted 02-11-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thecraftysister (Post 19175289)
Puppy Love from There She Goes is really cute... has lots of cute sentiments too! :)

Those are some cute images and sentiments!

I don't have much experience with There She Goes Clear Stamps (the company). How's the quality of the stamps? How about shipping times/costs?

Ted 02-11-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasimons (Post 19175495)
Inkadinkado has a couple -

One is simply called "Dogs" and the other is called "Dog's Life".

Close to my Heart has a new set in their most recent catalog (on line at their site).. It's on page 85 of the electronic catalog, (83 in print catalog). It has only 1 dog, but a cute thought bubble and a couple of other images. Reasonably priced too.

Sorry, new to posting and not allowed links yet! :-)

Judging by your join date, this month marks your 5th anniversary! Congrats! :)

I feel honored that your first post is on my thread. Hehehe :)

thecraftysister 02-11-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19175651)

I don't have much experience with There She Goes Clear Stamps (the company). How's the quality of the stamps? How about shipping times/costs?

I actually haven't ordered from them (yet!)... that set has been on my "wish list" for a while. I would love to read anyone else's input on quality, etc!

jasimons 02-11-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19175653)
Judging by your join date, this month marks your 5th anniversary! Congrats! :)

I feel honored that your first post is on my thread. Hehehe :)

Guess I'm the quiet, introverted kind. :-) Apparently, there hadn't been anything I had an answer for in the past.

I didn't realize it had been that long since I'd registered here.

annie21211 02-11-2012 11:24 AM

Buddie Bee from Sweet Stamp Shop.

The stamps are high quality photopolymer like PTI.

buggainok 02-11-2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Ted, I have the cute set Puppy Love and just used one of the stamps for this year's Valentines. Here is a link to see it:

Puppy Love - Valentine 2012 by buggainok - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am very pleased with the quality of There She Goes Stamps. They stamp crisp, clear images. I use Versafine Onyx for all my images with clear stamps.

They shipped my previous order very quickly, and their shipping is very reasonable, I think. Only $2.50 for standard shipping for one stamp set, or $5.00 for Priority.

I would highly recommend the company and their products. They are really appealing, I think. The Puppy Love set can be used in all kinds of ways for many occasions.

Ladybugb919 02-11-2012 12:39 PM

If you like digital, Justinklined has great dog images.

DerbyLea 02-11-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

I have ordered from them. Shipping was fast, quality was good.

Crafty Math Chick 02-11-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Excellent quality & customer service! Jessica the owner ships SUPER fast! Nice crisp clean images when stamped too!

Crafty Math Chick 02-11-2012 09:55 PM

Stampavie makes a lot of cute dog images also if you are looking for clear single stamps - available lots of places online, Whimsy Stamps, 7kidscollegefund...

I love the dog images Holly of Eat Cake Graphics illustrates, but those are red rubber

Ted 02-12-2012 04:20 AM

Thanks, Michele and CraftyMathChick, for the endorsement of There She Goes. I may give them a try. :)

craftymel 02-12-2012 04:30 AM

Ted,
I have also had great service from There She Goes! I think I'll be getting the dog set too! I'm a sucker for cute doggies :D

jactop 02-12-2012 04:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
How about giving punch art dogs a little love? I've seen a lot of cute ones online.

Here are a few punch art dogs with links to the cheat sheets
Addicted to Stamping: Punch Art Puppy Card

Addicted to Stamping: Attack of the Butterflies

Addicted to Stamping: Christmas at Our House

Ted 02-12-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymel (Post 19177617)
Ted,
I have also had great service from There She Goes! I think I'll be getting the dog set too! I'm a sucker for cute doggies :D

Melanie! Hi. :)

I made the mistake of looking at more of their stamp sets. I may be in seriously trouble. :P

Jackie, thanks for the idea of punch art. I hadn't even thought of that. :)

bethvb 02-12-2012 05:08 AM

Rubber Hedgehog, I believe these are red rubber.
Dog Rubber Stamps - Over 100 breeds available! (RubberHedgehog.Com)

PedalPower 02-12-2012 08:19 AM

Basket Buddies
That's a set by Gina K that's cute. I think it coordinates with a basket stamp set that she offers. Very nice quality and great service from GinaK!! She ROCKS!

Also, I am not sure if you are into digis, but this gal does a lot of dog and cat images:
Sliekje digi Stamps
And they're all free--she does beautiful work.

Hope this helps!

craftymel 02-12-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19177706)
Melanie! Hi. :)

I made the mistake of looking at more of their stamp sets. I may be in seriously trouble. :P

Jackie, thanks for the idea of punch art. I hadn't even thought of that. :)

Hi right back atcha Ted!!!!
I so know what you mean! You can't just order one stamp set ;) I have my eye on a few other sets too....sheesh.... someone please reign me in:rolleyes:

danalangdon 02-12-2012 09:08 AM

You should really check out the dogs from Eat Cake Graphics!
Dogs : eat cake graphics, an online rubber stamp and quilt pattern company

Adorable!!

craftymomto2 02-12-2012 10:07 AM

Gee, I like Penny Blacks but they are wood mounted.

craftymomto2 02-12-2012 10:10 AM

Here is another thread with some more links to dog stamps! :)

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...s-t546790.html

SophieLaFontaine 02-12-2012 05:15 PM

There's ONE dog in this set:
Chubby Chums
But I like him a LOT. Not as cute as the one from There She Goes' Puppy Love - more... um, insane-looking.

Ted 02-12-2012 07:34 PM

Well, I went with "Puppy Love" from There She Goes...

Not sure how large the various images are, but I looked at the gallery for some ideas.

My first time with TSG stamps; I hope I'm pleased. :) They are on the West Coast, so I'm hoping for a fast delivery. ;) (Not sure how fast they are at shipping).

craftymel 02-13-2012 03:39 AM

Ted, I don't think you will be dissapointed! The quality of their stamps are top notch like some other great companies. If I remember correctly, I do believe their turn around time is pretty quick!

I just bought the Cameo, so I have to curb some other spending right now...(yeah...who am I kidding?!)

Enjoy your new goodies!!!

Melanie!

Ted 02-13-2012 04:22 AM

Melanie, don't even start me on the Cameo! LOL! It's been tempting me. But I have the Cricut Expression and the Pazzles Inspiration...and I don't use them nearly enough to justify another purchase like that! ;)

Enjoy your Cameo. :)

SophieLaFontaine 02-13-2012 01:11 PM

I know you are going to get the There She Goes set, but I just found another one today:
Technique Tuesday: Who Let the Dogs Out

Crafty Math Chick 02-19-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19180088)

Not sure how large the various images are, but I looked at the gallery for some ideas.

My first time with TSG stamps; I hope I'm pleased. :) They are on the West Coast, so I'm hoping for a fast delivery. ;) (Not sure how fast they are at shipping).

Hi Ted! Hope you are happy with your purchase!

Just an FYI if you like what you see - TSG has a release party the last Saturday night of every month from 9-11 pm EST on their Facebook page at the moment - sneak peeks blog hops start the Tuesday before and you can hop & comment for a chance to win the set previewed, and Jessica gives away the ENTIRE release to a random chatter at each release party as well if you are ever interested in checking one out. Oh yeah, and they have challenges every Monday for a chance to win a $5 TSG gift certificate too (it is a color challenge this week and nope, TSG stamps are not required) - anytime you can win something it helps the ole crafting budget right? ;)

Enjoy!! :)

Ted 02-19-2012 07:33 AM

Hi Crafty Math Chick! :)

Yes, I was very happy with it. I created a card first thing!

Happily Ever Crafter: Friends from the Start - There She Goes Stamps

I did try joining their forum about a week or so ago and was told to wait for administrator approval. Still waiting.

I also emailed customer service with a question or two and haven't heard back from Jessica. So that's kind of disappointing.

But I placed another order in good faith and hope this is a long-time relationship with them. :)

craftymel 02-19-2012 08:05 AM

Lovin' the card Ted!

Darn it that this set is sold out :( That's what I get for dragging my feet I guess....I will be patient though and stalk the site for it's return:wink:

buggainok 02-19-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19180088)

Ted, you will love the Puppy Love set. I got it a while back, and as I remember, they shipped pretty quickly. There are a lot of images in the set. Some of them are a little on the small side, but lots can be used for your main image on a card. Here is a card I made with one of them:

Girl and Pup by buggainok - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My cards are A2 size, so you can get an idea of the size of the image on the card.

Crafty Math Chick 02-19-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted (Post 19198417)
Hi Crafty Math Chick! :)

Yes, I was very happy with it. I created a card first thing!

Happily Ever Crafter: Friends from the Start - There She Goes Stamps

I did try joining their forum about a week or so ago and was told to wait for administrator approval. Still waiting.

I also emailed customer service with a question or two and haven't heard back from Jessica. So that's kind of disappointing.

But I placed another order in good faith and hope this is a long-time relationship with them. :)

ADORABLE CARD TED! Love those bright colors!

That is odd, Jessica usually responds ASAP. If they are general questions, not specific to your order or anything, you could PM to me if you wish, and I will do my best to answer them, I have known the company for a while. I will also give Jessica a heads up to recheck her email. ;)

Crafty Math Chick 02-19-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainok (Post 19198606)
Ted, you will love the Puppy Love set. I got it a while back, and as I remember, they shipped pretty quickly. There are a lot of images in the set. Some of them are a little on the small side, but lots can be used for your main image on a card. Here is a card I made with one of them:

Girl and Pup by buggainok - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My cards are A2 size, so you can get an idea of the size of the image on the card.

Your card is really pretty too Bugga - I love plaids patterns, so TSG + pups + plaids = one fantastic card in my book!

Don't worry Mel - Jessica gets new shipments of out of stock items all the time - keep an eye out! ;)