Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Does Archivers Have Coupons (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/does-archivers-have-coupons-184962/)

yummyummy 09-20-2006 10:34 AM

Does Archivers Have Coupons

There's a clear stamp set I want at Archivers, but I'm the kinda person who tries to never pay full price for anything. Does Archivers have discount coupons and if so, does anyone have one they could part with?

Thanks in advance,
mary

cstanka 09-20-2006 10:37 AM

They do have coupons but I think you have to join their mailing list to receive them. Usually every three or so months you'll get a couple for free cardstock and $5.00 or 25% off any one item. I've already used mine or I'd be happy to give it to ya. Good luck. I'm with ya on not paying full price!

scrappincat 09-20-2006 11:37 AM

Yep, like Casey said, they'll send a flyer once a month if you're on their mailing list. One month they even had a 30% off one on mine.....was pretty excited about that!

propecia 09-20-2006 11:42 AM

Their monthly coupons vary and most of the time, they depend on how much you have previously spent in their store. They try to gear them towards what you norally buy.

Cat 09-20-2006 11:48 AM

And, they won't honor competitor's coupons! At least, the store I visited last month in Kansas City did not.

jsilvey 09-20-2006 11:53 AM

Does Archivers have coupons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cat
And, they won't honor competitor's coupons! At least, the store I visited last month in Kansas City did not.

How do you get on the mailing list? Raleigh NC just opened their new store last weekend. It is awesome, but prices are higher than A.C. Moore, and I'm a coupon person as well.

scrappincat 09-20-2006 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsilvey
How do you get on the mailing list? Raleigh NC just opened their new store last weekend. It is awesome, but prices are higher than A.C. Moore, and I'm a coupon person as well.

I would think you could either A) Call them and request to be put on, or B) Visit the store, buy any little thing, (or big thing if you feel like splurging! ;) ), and they should ask if you want to be put on their mailing list.

Careful though! I love the atmosphere in Archivers, and once I'm inside, I never want to leave!! :)

Cat 09-20-2006 12:06 PM

Well, I have to admit I LOVED the store, and even though they didn't take coupons a few items just HAD to come home with me :)

yummyummy 09-20-2006 12:38 PM

Thanks everyone. Too bad they won't accept competitors coupons. I'll get on the list and wait.

jeanstamping2 09-20-2006 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yummyummy
There's a clear stamp set I want at Archivers, but I'm the kinda person who tries to never pay full price for anything. Does Archivers have discount coupons and if so, does anyone have one they could part with?

Thanks in advance,
mary

Yes they do have coupon's. I recieve mine in the mail every month.
the coupon's on in the back on their newsletter.
You should be able to sign up on their mailing list.

Dotty 09-20-2006 08:03 PM

They will ask you if you are on their mailing list at the time you check out, tell them you want to be added. They have you in their system by your telephone number. Also get on their email list, they send emails out with in store specials, upcoming & current classes, and misc. stuff. Their coupons are in the back of their newsletter that comes in your mail and are generally free cardstock, 5 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11, OR 3 sheets of 12 x 12. Sometimes they have 25% off one item, 30% off one item and sometimes $5.00 off your purchase. Yes, it is a bummer that they don't accept competitors coupons - that would be a bonus. I do not have any affiliation with the store, just a customer who loves to shop there. As my husband says "the world stops turning and you lose all sense of time" when I walk into the store! I thought about applying for a job there, but as quickly at the thought came I dismissed it - I would end up having to pay them to work there instead of earning pay! You also might be able to sign up on their website, might be worth checking into anyway. Good luck!

jsilvey 09-21-2006 04:01 AM

Does Archiver's have coupons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappincat
I would think you could either A) Call them and request to be put on, or B) Visit the store, buy any little thing, (or big thing if you feel like splurging! ;) ), and they should ask if you want to be put on their mailing list.

Careful though! I love the atmosphere in Archivers, and once I'm inside, I never want to leave!! :)

Thanks for the info! Love your avatar -- that's how my cat looks when we roll up the napkin and throw it across the room. She plays "fetch" with us.