Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   dOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE SUMMER TAKE TEN CATALOG IS COMING OUT. (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/does-anyone-know-when-summer-take-ten-catalog-coming-out-138343/)

Lisa62 04-18-2006 10:52 AM

dOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE SUMMER TAKE TEN CATALOG IS COMING OUT.

Also did anyone send in any photos to them ,did you hear from them saying that you made it in the catalog.I sent some in a while ago but haven't heard if they made it in or not so I was just checking here to see if anyone else had sent any in and if you heard back from anyone if they made it in .

jess_witty 04-18-2006 11:36 AM

It will be available June 1. If they've used some of your cards in that issue, you should receive a complimentary copy in the mail sometime in the weeks before June 1. They do not let you know any earlier than that. It's also possible that you're in the issue and the free copy doesn't get to you due to address issues, etc. This has happened to me twice - both times I called about it, told them I never received it, and they promptly sent it out to me.

Also, I'm assuming you meant that you sent the actual cards in and not pictures of the cards, right?

Disneywed 04-18-2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jess_witty
It will be available June 1. If they've used some of your cards in that issue, you should receive a complimentary copy in the mail sometime in the weeks before June 1. They do not let you know any earlier than that. It's also possible that you're in the issue and the free copy doesn't get to you due to address issues, etc. This has happened to me twice - both times I called about it, told them I never received it, and they promptly sent it out to me.

Also, I'm assuming you meant that you sent the actual cards in and not pictures of the cards, right?

How many do you have in the new one Jess??

Geeez, nevermind, I am sooo thinking it is the end of may for some reason, so silly!!!

jess_witty 04-18-2006 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disneywed
How many do you have in the new one Jess??

Geeez, nevermind, I am sooo thinking it is the end of may for some reason, so silly!!!

That's ok! I get my timelines mixed up, too! As for knowing about Take Ten, trust me, I will be the last to know. My mom had to come over with the Spring issue that she had bought at the bookstore to show me that I was in it. They keep printing my address as Lousiville instead of Lewisville, so I think there is some woman in Kentucky hoarding all of the Take Ten's that should be mine!

Sereikastamper 04-18-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

I think there is some woman in Kentucky hoarding all of the Take Ten's that should be mine!

LOL!!!! Jess!!!! Hey totally off subject but are you going to be around when I come up next month????? :D

jess_witty 04-18-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sereikastamper
LOL!!!! Jess!!!! Hey totally off subject but are you going to be around when I come up next month????? :D

Oh, don't you worry... there might already be some planning in the works for that!

Sereikastamper 04-18-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Oh, don't you worry... there might already be some planning in the works for that!

WOOHOO YIPEE!!!!

Lisa62 04-19-2006 03:41 AM

yes I actually sent in the cards.I sent in like 5 or 6 to take ten.then another 5 each to the other 2 magazines they have,hoping to get into at least 1 of them.this is my first time so I'm hoping at least 1 out of all of them makes it in.but I haven't heard anything yet.keeping my fingers crossed.