Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Dirty Dozen Gals (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/dirty-dozen-gals-6479/)

stampinginsc 08-17-2004 04:07 PM

Dirty Dozen Gals

Since the Fan Club has started we haven't seen nearly as many (some none) of your samples in the gallery for "everyone" to look at. You gals are extremely talented and I sooooo miss seeing (copying :lol: ) your samples. C'mon, I miss you gals......sniff, sniff!

Tasha :wink:

jbalcer 08-17-2004 05:00 PM

With summer & the new catalog, we've all been pretty busy. Personally, between family obligations, workshops, work, and splitcoast in general. . . . it's been super hard to get into the groove and STAMP! Surely things will settle down soon!

Didn't know y'all were watching that. . . . .

JanTInk 08-17-2004 06:15 PM

Whaddya talkin' about? I've totally loaded my regular gallery with tons of new stuff. I only have posted one thing in the DD gallery this month...I'm expecting to be yelled at!

Actually, there are a couple of things I haven't quite finished for the DD gallery and I promise I'll finish them this week...just trying to catch up on month's old obligations for other stamping projects....aarrrgghhh!

barbmom5 08-17-2004 06:40 PM

Jan in DD gallery

Jan,

I was wondering if you dropped out of the DD gallery. Glad to hear you'll post more!
-Barb

stampinginsc 08-17-2004 07:16 PM

I understand completely ladies....I just miss seeing you guys in the gallery. I just don't have the extra dough to spend on the Fan Club at this time :cry:

jbalcer 08-18-2004 03:47 AM

Actually. . . when you send a donation, you're not spending it on the Fan Club - you're helping to keep this site alive.

Last month, we had a bandwidth overage that was $700ish, and we're going that way again this month. This is on top of the normal cost of keeping splitcoast on this beefy, zippy server. THAT is what your donations help with. The gallery is just a cyber-thankyou to those who have donated to keep their favorite site functional. It's not really a pay-to-view thing.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows what the donations really do besides the admittance into the DD gallery.

Keep 'em coming - the busier we get, the more bandwidth we eat up, and the more the costs will rise!

Happy Heart 08-18-2004 04:00 AM

Yes, definitely contribute what you can! Every dollar helps...$5, $10, $15...it's all good!
It's $20.00 to gain access to the special gallery, but there's plenty more on this site worth supporting with whatever you can spare. Loads of new ideas, techniques, inspiration, and support and encouragement from thousands who share your interest in stamping! How cool is that?! :lol:

stampinginsc 08-18-2004 04:16 AM

Yes, I realize what the money is for; "Fan Club" was just a summed up way of saying it. Oh, believe me if I had the extra funds I would definately contribute and WILL as soon as they come available (I'm having a Mystery Hostess Workshop this Saturday so hopefully it will be soon - yippee!) I was just saying I missed you guys in the gallery! I absolutely L-O-V-E this site and will give my dough as soon as I can. Thanks for all you do for us Splitcoast! I love you guys!