Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Digital Photo Developing-where do you get yours done? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/digital-photo-developing-where-do-you-get-yours-done-161945/)

lordagrl 07-17-2006 06:15 PM

Love Winkflash... so cheap and great prints. You can order whatever sizes like wallets ect. Even I can do the ordering because it is so so simple and user friendly... HTH

JustStarting2Stamp 07-17-2006 08:17 PM

I usually upload mine to Wal-Mart (because I like the matte finish) and then I pick them up in an hour.
I will say though that although I have never ordered prints from Shutterfly.com, I have ordered several gifts from there (such as calendars and photo books) and the quality is beautiful!!

Jen

Lyndie 08-14-2006 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3girl'smom
I download all my pics right from home to Walgreens and pick them up in about an hour at the Walgreens right down the street. 19 cents a print everyday online. (29 cents when you bring in your card to the store!) Same quality as their one hour service.

Another vote for Walgreens!! Ok, ok--it kinda helps that DH is a manager at our local store!!!:D
I love all the editing you can do online, too. Our store's two photo kiosks are always busy!!

annabelle1974 08-14-2006 11:04 AM

We have gone to printing our own and get far better results than having someone else do it. It is so very simple if you buy a standalone. Takes about 11 seconds and 27 cents a picture to do it right at home. We paid $79 for a Canon Selphy DS810 at Staples. We love it!

willosmama 08-14-2006 11:12 AM

Costco. I think it's about .017 a print.

newbie007 08-14-2006 12:43 PM

I have uploaded my digital pictures to Walmart. Basic editing, cropping, and special features like word bubbles can be added. However, I have found that I have to check each picture (as they 4x6 which is slightly smaller than the digital picture from my camera) to make sure that none of the picture that I want is cropped off. Sometimes Walmart has specials per print and I have seen it as low as $0.12

I have also used Costco for my film camera (I don't take my digital camping). They have a good deal where you can get prints and a CD with your pics on it. I think I paid about $21.00 to devlop 3 rolls - prints and a CD (35 mm -24 pics).

I have also uploaded pictures to Black's (photo store in Ontario). The quality was excellant, but they were more expensive. I have also printed some at home on my HP photoprinter. Great pictures but the ink is expensive. I think it is cheaper to send them out when I have a lot to do.

jendo1 08-14-2006 12:59 PM

I love Winkflash. I've used Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery (formerly Ofoto), and Snapfish, but Winkflash has the best deals.

anniesmom 08-15-2006 05:58 AM

I love scrapbookpictures.com. They have so many neat features you can have printed on your photo and I love their quality. They are a bit pricier but I use them mainly for my "special" photos.

I have also used Sam's CLub with good results.