Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   DDD Gallery (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/ddd-gallery-3291/)

kendra 07-12-2004 03:22 PM

DDD Gallery

Just went into the DDD gallery and I have to say ladies, your work is outstanding. Thank you for inspiring us with so many beautiful samples.

And, Daven - thank you for the very nice surprise. I don't know how you keep so many SU fanatics happy, but you do. :D

Kendra

Wantogonow 07-12-2004 03:30 PM

Ditto - wow ladies you have been busy creative talents!

And Daven ~ well... he's THE MAN.

Brownee 07-12-2004 03:33 PM

I can't wait to see it!! let me go now...

scdecker 07-12-2004 03:33 PM

OOooohhh - just got my email - I'm going in. good thing the kiddies have eaten. It's summer, they can get to bed whenever!

billsbrowneyedgirl 07-12-2004 03:53 PM

Oh I hope Im next to be added, please please pick me next, next time I'll know to be one of the first to donate, wont put it off!!

melmel 07-12-2004 04:28 PM

DDD gallery

I have a question: It said something like it was the "DD's sole mission to make samples for the design challenge for the month"; does this mean they are only working on this challenge, and will not be posting samples of other things to the regular gallery?

JoyOfStamping 07-12-2004 05:04 PM

YAY!!!!! :) I'm in! :) The wait was so worth it!

jbalcer 07-12-2004 05:11 PM

Re: DDD gallery

Quote:

Originally Posted by melmel
I have a question: It said something like it was the "DD's sole mission to make samples for the design challenge for the month"; does this mean they are only working on this challenge, and will not be posting samples of other things to the regular gallery?

Nope, we'll post stuff on the regular gallery, also. We've been "quiet" lately because we've been trying to fill the DDD gallery for this month. This month, Tags. Next month. . . stay tuned.

The other stuff has kind of slipped by the wayside as we have been preparing for this unveil. Haven't had much time for stamping that did not require tags!

iris 07-12-2004 05:11 PM

Oh this is great...had to go take a sneak peek...gotta go back... :D

mommyr 07-12-2004 05:31 PM

How do I find the gallery? Can you only see it if you have gotten your email?

robyn

Cambria 07-12-2004 05:34 PM

You guys are so great! SOOO glad you like it! More to come.....

PrincessMi 07-12-2004 05:36 PM

Cami ~ I can't believe you have been married for 16 years either!! You must have been a child bride - like at the age of 10!! :lol: It was so fun to read all the bios of everyone!

debbiedee 07-12-2004 05:38 PM

DD

Thank you everyone for your kind words! We all have been very busy. I hope you enjoy all that we have been working on.
Debbie

cathystamps 07-12-2004 05:48 PM

Just finished my first go-through, and all I can say is WOW! Thank you, ladies, for the incredible inspiration. Thank you, Daven, for the hours you devote to making this site all that it is!

TexasGrammy 07-12-2004 06:02 PM

Wow! Wow!! WOW!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Smiles & Smiles! :D :D
TexasGrammy

weelassie 07-12-2004 06:04 PM

WOW! :lol: Yeah i finally got my email letting me in! And we won't discuss the fact that it is 3AM here!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies for the beautiful creations and inspirations and Daven. . .well what can i say. . . you are star! Thank you.

Benniesma 07-12-2004 06:04 PM

Oh, I can't wait to get my email!

weelassie 07-12-2004 06:08 PM

Benniesma. . . .stay calm. . . its worth the wait :lol:

stampin3 07-12-2004 06:45 PM

Ok - am I missing it?? I got an email saying I was a member, but where do I find the gallery?!?! I am a bit tired (had class tonight), so I may have overlooked it. I have read the bios and all, but don't see where the DDD gallery is.

Please help, so I don't go insane!! :)

Karen

Cambria 07-12-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessMi
Cami ~ I can't believe you have been married for 16 years either!! You must have been a child bride - like at the age of 10!! :lol: It was so fun to read all the bios of everyone!

Oh Princess! :oops: Silly girl... I was married at age 20! I'm 36!! A youngster I am not! lol. I dated my husband for three years before we got married too! It is kinda weird to think I met him at 17.... the years go by way too fast! Thanks sweetie!

TXGrammy, you are a sweetheart! I'm SO happy to hear you guys are enjoying it! Poor Daven is probably crashed at his computer, slobbering all over keyboard mumbling usernames in his sleep!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments!!!

~C

stampin3 07-12-2004 06:48 PM

Ok - I found it! I did some more searching and located it. Now off to get a look at this great gallery!!!! :)

Karen

Cambria 07-12-2004 07:07 PM

After your username is in the Fan Club data base, you will see uploads automatically in with all the other "recent additions". They will only be visable to subscribers, so make sure you are signed in. You can access the whole gallery by clicking on the gallery link at the top of the page and then click the Dirty Dozen Design Team, then July, Tag Art. I think if you are in the data base, you will see the link. Hang in there.. I'm sure Daven is getting everyone is as fast as he can! ;)

Thanks again everyone!
~C

Carol Shafer 07-12-2004 07:34 PM

DD Gallery

Could someone tell me what this DD Gallery is? Thanks, Carol

Cambria 07-12-2004 07:35 PM

Carol... baby... where ya been babe? Just kidding.... look here:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...id=114_0_1_0_C

stampinalot 07-12-2004 08:20 PM

OK... Ladies you are incredible! Where, oh where, do you get your inspiration? I can only WISH/HOPE to be as creative, artistic, and talented as all you DDs! Well done and bravo :lol:

Sue

kendra 07-12-2004 08:26 PM

Quote:

Oh Princess! Silly girl... I was married at age 20! I'm 36!! A youngster I am not! lol. I dated my husband for three years before we got married too! It is kinda weird to think I met him at 17.... the years go by way too fast! Thanks sweetie!
Cami,
You're not the only one. I met my DH at age 13, we started dating at 15 & married at 23. We have been together for 23 years this fall (married 15 yrs). Just thought I would let you know you're not alone - you are right, the years go so fast. :D [/quote]

debbiedee 07-13-2004 04:36 AM

DD

thank you ladies for all your kind words. I have always been artistic in something and some of the things I actually dream! Then I hurry and try them as soon as I wake up to see if they turn out like I dreamed them-sometimes they don't. I also get LOTS of inspiration from this group, Papercrafts, ANYthing I can learn on-line and my SIL. There isn't any place close here that you can go to to take classes, so you have to figure out a lot of it on your own.
Debbie

qcbetty 07-13-2004 05:13 AM

The Dirty Dozen have outDone themselves.

You ladies are so incredibly talented. It's no wonder those who made it were chosen!

I look forward to much more inspiration on this site.

And Daven? They're right......you ARE the man!