Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-08-2006, 04:49 PM   #1  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone use the Stampin Assistant?

I saw something online and am wondering if any of you use it. It's called the Stampin Assistant. I emailed the seller who sent me some additional information about it and it looks pretty handy. I'm a new demonstrator and this looks like it might help me keep track of sales. If you have it, do you think it's worth the money?

Thanks!

CropCrazy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sorry, I've never heard of it. I know there are a few of these programs around, so you might look in to some of the others and compare a little bit before committing. Stampers Sidekick is one I know. Goal on Track! is another. There was also a demo whose husband was working on something for her that she was going to make available to SCS members for free....(always a nice price!).

Good luck with whichever you decide on!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 06:06 AM   #3  
Cardstock Collector

Hi I am a new member to splitcoaststampers.com and I just started demonstrating and selling SU products. This is only like my 5th or 6th post but just wanted to chime in because I actually bought this 2 days ago on ebay, I wasn't really sure about it but it wasn't that expensive so I just went ahead and got it. It has really been a big help, being a new demonstrater is a little overwhelming, but when I have fellow scrappers and stampers over and they buy from me all I have to do is type in what they want and the Stampin Assistant totals everything up including tax, and it even tallies in my 20% discount on my items! It's a lot faster at adding than I am. It really does have a lot of cool features. I think having all the order numbers from the new SU catalog is the best feature by far. Well I hope i've been some kind of help, Good luck!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 09:05 AM   #4  
Glitter Queen

I checked on the Sidekick and it's $55 so I think I'll try the Stampin Assistant first since it costs a lot less. I'm glad someone else has had good results using it.

Thanks for your feedback. After I get the Stampin Assistant I'll post a note and let you know what I think.

CropCrazy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 09:15 AM   #5  
Matboard Maniac

Where do you get the Stamping Assistant? I guess I am a little behind...thanks for the help!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 07:03 PM   #6  
Compulsive Stamper

It's an excel spreadsheet that someone has created and is probably making a killing off and no doubt spending all that extra money on more stamps

here's a link to it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stampin-Assistant...ayphotohosting

suzanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Default stampin assistant

Hi. I checked and no one has the Stampin Assistant out there. Does anyone here have a copy? I could REALLY use something like this as I am a new demo and every little bit helps.

My avitar is my dancing daughter and I.

Check out my gallery cards
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=87890
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2006, 11:34 PM   #8  
Rubber Obsessor

Default In need of Stamping Assistant

I tried to get ahold of the person who was selling the Stamping Assistant on Ebay but have not heard back. Does anyone else have this software they would be willing to sell? I need all the help I can get and would really appreciate it. Or, is there other software that really helps with the SU 2006-2007 catty? :confused:

Thanks so much.

Laurie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2006, 11:33 AM   #9  
Rubber Obsessor

Smile stamping assistant

Bump. :p

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2006, 11:59 AM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

FYI... Does "stamping Assistant" come with a list of SU products currently for sale? If so.. It is not legal.... Here is why Stampers Sidekick is a better value...

It is a violation of copywrite laws to sell a list of SU products... so Stamper's Sidekick does not. BUT every year when the new catty comes out someone here or at Sudsol creates a list and shares it. PLUS I think that when Stamper's Sidekick makes improvements to their program they give users a chance to upload the upgrades... so your system will last forever! AND if you have a user question you just contact SS and get information... How will you contact ths ebay person?

I'm just saying you get what you pay for! AND I know many people were receintly chatting about a program that sounds a lot like this one that they bought cheap; and when they got it it was a bunch of family pictures... not an orginizational program.

ALSO; if you are looking for some free organizational stuff then just join the demo side here... lots of people are happy to share files they have made themselves.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #11  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks so much for the info Sarah. I'm not quite sure what the program all does just saw the earlier info on it. I tried to look at the Stamper Sidekick but could not really get a very good understanding of it within the trial period. :( A little slow these days. Is there another thread that talks more or helps with the SS?

Laurie

Quote:

Originally Posted by staramaze
FYI... Does "stamping Assistant" come with a list of SU products currently for sale? If so.. It is not legal.... Here is why Stampers Sidekick is a better value...

It is a violation of copywrite laws to sell a list of SU products... so Stamper's Sidekick does not. BUT every year when the new catty comes out someone here or at Sudsol creates a list and shares it. PLUS I think that when Stamper's Sidekick makes improvements to their program they give users a chance to upload the upgrades... so your system will last forever! AND if you have a user question you just contact SS and get information... How will you contact ths ebay person?

I'm just saying you get what you pay for! AND I know many people were receintly chatting about a program that sounds a lot like this one that they bought cheap; and when they got it it was a bunch of family pictures... not an orginizational program.

ALSO; if you are looking for some free organizational stuff then just join the demo side here... lots of people are happy to share files they have made themselves.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #12  
Glitter Queen

Hey ladies! Well, I did purchase the Stampin' Assistant and I like it. I emailed two other people who purchased it and they like it. I know other people create lists like this one and pass them out, one even charged a nominal fee for mailing out her list, so I can't imagine what might be illegal about it. If anything, Stampin' Up is benefitting! At the time I purchased it, the seller made it very clear that she/he is in no way affiliated with Stampin' Up. It's an Excel spreadsheet, no products or pictures included. I think it's quite handy!! I'm a demonstrator but mostly for my own pleasure vs. business.

The Stampin' Sidekick, which is a different program, doesn't list the SU items, although, I have been told that were I to purchase the Sidekick, I could just paste my Stampin' Assistant Excel Spreadsheet into it! None of the pictures from the SU catalog are included, it's just a product list, not a Stampin' Up product in and of itself. I use it for personal orders and it has helped me budget those orders. It isn't being offered on ebay anymore, so I'm not sure if it is still available. I don't want to get into any trouble selling someone else's product so my suggestion is to just check ebay periodically and see if it is listed again.

Best wishes,
Cropcrazy
Reply With Quote Likes