Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, Sept 22, 2013 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-sunday-sept-22-2013-a-578667/)

fionna51 09-22-2013 06:34 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, Sept 22, 2013

Good morning everyone!

This thread is for you to share your favorite Clean and Simple creations from this week. We all like to see what everyone else found, so be sure to share yours...no matter if it is 2 or 22 in the list.

------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point
------------------------

Tenia Sanders-Nelson

lhs43

kolling143

Biggan

Loll Thompson

Aimes

TreasureOiler

Tenia Sanders-Nelson

limedoodle

wida

whippetgirl

Fall leaves seemed to be a prevalent theme this week ! :p

fionna51 09-22-2013 06:35 AM

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

wida 09-22-2013 07:43 AM

thank you so much!!

Loll Thompson 09-22-2013 07:55 AM

Thanks Diane!

Here's my favorites from this week:

Apple Trio by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC407, Garden Ferns by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC407 Ski Christmas Greetings by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling for You by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A187, MIX34, Thinking of You by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
O Christmas Tree by Tenia Sanders-Nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Queen Cindy by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inspiring Leaf by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Soft Leaves by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 09-22-2013 08:01 AM

Thank you so much, Loll, for including my card on your list of favorites. CAS is still one of the hardest styles IMO....so I'm excited when someone thinks that I "get it". Thanks to you too, Karen....you are the CAS Sunday Angel. : ) Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 09-22-2013 08:01 AM

Thanks so very much Loll, for the mention of my card...it is so very appreciated!!
hugs,
Karen

Tenia Sanders-Nelson 09-22-2013 08:50 AM

Thanks Diane, Loll and Karen for the love on my cards this week!! I am soooooo stoked!! :)

susanbri 09-22-2013 09:40 AM

Thanks to Diane for starting the thread!! Here are my favourites that haven't already been mentioned:

Hedgie Christmas by ladybug91743
By the Seashore Birthday Card by amyk3868
More Maple Leaves by Loll Thompson
Christmas Comes in Many Colors by Pum
CAS Festive Flurry Christmas by Julie Gearinger
Thankful for You by smithr66
Snowy Winter Scene by Oddesigns
Clean and Simple Poinsettias by kittie747
CAS Sketched Christmas by PSUKim05
CASE'ing CURT :-) by yorkshire lass
IC407 - Christmas Blessings by girlgeek101
masculine sympathy by fionna51

karrenj 09-22-2013 10:45 AM

Thanks so much, Loll for mentioning my Soft Leaves card. So sweet of you! Thanks Karen for letting me know.

limedoodle 09-22-2013 11:41 AM

As always Diane, you are a star! Thank you for mentioning my 'love you feathers'; made my evening after a tiring day running our swimming gala :)

Oddesigns 09-22-2013 12:40 PM

I managed enough gallery time this week to gather some favs, but I really need to get into my space and clean it so I can start some Halloween cards. Ah..priorities.

Love you! by Ardyth

Happy Fall Y'all by cullenwr

Christmas Stag by allamericanstampers

Espresso Yourself by Loll Thompson

Happy Birthday by Call-me-Kate

PS Owl Thank You by Jacquie J

Cheer Up the Sky is the Limit by westie2

Shadowed Thank You by indycurt

Zoo Babies Animal Stack Birthday by Micheleray

Thank You Very Very Much by Aimes

Just Buzzin' By by marmie43gs

Happy Birthday by Ardyth

Thank You for the Gift set by artsy_em

fionna51 09-22-2013 12:48 PM

Thanks, Susan! You made my day!

frenziedstamper 09-22-2013 01:46 PM

Oh Loll, THANKS!!, you are such a sweetie for mentioning my card:
Inspiring Leaf by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oddesigns 09-22-2013 02:27 PM

Thanks so much, susanbri, for choosing my card among your favorites this week. You made my day. :)

kittie747 09-22-2013 02:51 PM

Susan, thank you for mentioning my Clean and Simple Poinsettias this week. I appreciate it so much.

Karen, thanks for letting me know.

Holstein 09-22-2013 03:05 PM

Oh Loll!!!! THANKS big time for the mention of my card.....made my day. Karen thanks for all you do:).

bon2stamp 09-22-2013 03:09 PM

Thanks, Loll, for mentioning my card in your favorites. And thank you Karen for letting me know. That's put a big smile on my face!

cullenwr 09-22-2013 03:11 PM

Thanks so much, Sue, for mentioning my fall card! It's always an honor to get a shout out!

whippetgirl 09-22-2013 03:14 PM

Diane, a big THANK YOU for mentioning my Nativity card-what a wonderful bright spot in the day! Thanks so much, Karen, for the heads up!
Here are some CAS favorites for me this week-
Queen Cindy/Hope by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC407 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC407 Wishing the merriest by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

amyk3868 09-22-2013 03:28 PM

Oh wow, thanks so much Susan (susanbri) for mentioning my card this week. It made my day!!

And thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for letting me know!

smithr66 09-22-2013 04:04 PM

Thanks Susan for mentioning my card and thanks to Karen for letting me know. You guys made my week!

Michelerey 09-22-2013 04:49 PM

Thanks, Oddesigns (Sue) for picking my Zoo Babies card as one of your favorites. And thanks for letting me know Karen (k dunbrook). I really appreciate it!

Benzi 09-22-2013 04:53 PM

Thanks Lee Ann, I'm so happy you liked my HOPE card and took the time to list it here. Thanks for being on the job, Karen.

PSUKim05 09-22-2013 06:04 PM

Susan - thanks so much for choosing my card as a CAS favourite! That was so sweet of you! :-)

Karen - thanks for letting me know!!

k dunbrook 09-23-2013 02:30 AM

bump

Pum 09-23-2013 11:46 AM

Thank you very much susanbri for selecting my card as one of your faves, it really was a pleasant surprise! And a big thanks to Karen Dunbrook for letting me know. It is all so thoughtful and nice to have your "work" appreciated.

Jacquie J 09-23-2013 03:28 PM

Thanks Sue (Oddesigns) for including my Owl card and thanks to Karen for letting me know - I really appreciate all the sweet comments.

Julie Gearinger 09-24-2013 01:52 AM

Oh, Susan - thank you for including my Festive Flurry card as one of your favs this week (CAS is so hard for me :-))

Karen- thank you so much for your faithfulness in letting us know...

You have both made my week!!

marmie43gs 09-24-2013 11:10 AM

Thanks for including my Buzzing By card this week, Karen. I am very honored. - Dawn