Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, November 9, 2014 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-sunday-november-9-2014-a-593860/)

fionna51 11-08-2014 06:45 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hope you have been having a great week! We've had Hope You Can Cling To...and the VSN mini was Friday night. Great challenges!

One Happy Stamper

SandiMac

jasonw1

hskelly

sistersandie

limedoodle

beesmom

stamping chick *a new to me stamper*

Rox71

YoursTruly

rachnsarahsmom *a new to me stamper*

stamp300

whippetgirl

klh54

Now, since this thread is for everyone, be sure to join in and share your favorites from this week. :)

fionna51 11-08-2014 06:47 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists. There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point
--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

mollymoo951 11-09-2014 05:24 AM

Good morning! My favorites are from this week's CAS challenge.

CAS297...Halloween or Christmas? by HamiltonGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas on the Cape by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297, TLC506 Turquoise Tree by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry...zinnia! by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS297 Rainbow Christmas by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle 11-09-2014 06:53 AM

Diane, you are the best! Thank you for the shout out for my winter rose card :D Have a great weekend everyone (what's left of it).

luvtostampstampstamp 11-09-2014 08:44 AM

Here are several in my Favorites this week!

ferris wheel fun! by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1428 Bike Balloons by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smiling Snowman Faces - Orange you glad? by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1403 Very Merry by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

limedoodle 11-09-2014 09:07 AM

Thank you luvtostampstampstamp for the shout out for my Ferris Wheel card! Having a mention here makes my weekend :D

Boss 11-09-2014 10:46 AM

How fun to check my email and discover I've been mentioned as a CAS Favorite of the Week!
Thank you, luvtostampstampstamp, for choosing my Smiling Snowman Faces card as one of your Fav's this week. You've brought a big smile to my face!

And thank you, Karen, for letting me know the good news!

jasonw1 11-09-2014 11:39 AM

Diane, HOW fun to find me in the CAS thread....and to be in your list of beauties as a favorite. THANK YOU! I am always thrilled to have the honor bestowed on one of my creations. Big hugs to you and Karen for the notification!

allee's 11-09-2014 12:28 PM

Thanks, again, Melissa! I have decided to use this card as my personal Christmas card this year and will be making another 50 this week!

catluvr2 11-09-2014 01:23 PM

Thank you Melissa (mollymoo951) for adding my Turquoise tree to your favorites this week – what a nice surprise!
Here are some CAS favorites of mine:

CAS297, CCC14 - I'll have a Pink Christmas by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A246 QFTD235 Second Spring_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC513 Starry Joy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks, Karen (k dunbrook) for the notification!

hobbydujour 11-09-2014 01:56 PM

Priscilla, thank you SO much for listing my card as one of your favorites. You are so talented that I consider it an honor. Thank you, Karen, for your sweet note along with the notification. Hugs, Sallie

hskelly 11-09-2014 02:10 PM

Thank you Diane for including my Joy card in your list of favorites! Thank you as always Karen for letting me know.

klh54 11-09-2014 04:25 PM

Thank you, Karen, for mentioning my Happy Thanksgiving cards, I'm happy to be mentioned here!!
I chose this card before I realized it was yours! FS405, Flurries in the Forcast by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another perfect background
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...2?&limit=last7

I love a beautiful scene
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...5?&limit=last7

mamaxsix 11-09-2014 05:42 PM

Here's a few more from the last week of HYCCT
Dreams by BarbieP
Happy Balloons by kyann22
Birthday Wishes by patiak
Hope Floats by jacqueline
Love Grows In Happy Homes by rachnsarahsmom
Sweet Treats by Scrapacat

stamp300 11-09-2014 05:58 PM

Thank you luvtostampstampstamp for mentioning my washi tree card. WOW

stamp300 11-09-2014 06:00 PM

Thank you Fionna51 for mentioning my Love Grows card, awesome.

k dunbrook 11-09-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klh54 (Post 20805678)
Thank you, Karen, for mentioning my Happy Thanksgiving cards, I'm happy to be mentioned here!!
I chose this card before I realized it was yours! FS405, Flurries in the Forcast by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Another perfect background
Fusion, CASology, Happy Birthday, Michele! by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love a beautiful scene
Golden Sky - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hi Kathy,
Thanks so much for the mention of my card here.

I actually just do the notifications and it was Fionna51 Diane, that included your card as a fav.

ohmypaper! 11-09-2014 06:41 PM

Priscilla, you are the BEST!!! Thanks so much for choosing my pink ornament card as a fave!!!! I am smiling from ear to ear!!! Thanks!!!

Thank you Karen for letting me know!!!!

BarbieP 11-10-2014 03:35 AM

Gail, thank you so much for listing one of my cards among your faves. You certainly made my day brighter. And thank you so much Karen, for notifying me :-)

buddy'smama 11-10-2014 04:39 AM

Here are my CAS for the week favorites.

F4A246, Come Adore Him by Marleygo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A246 Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:F4A246 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A246 One Layer With Joy by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS297 Chocolate Christmas by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Christmas Train by kate4450 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal of Peace by redi2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smiling Snowman Faces - Orange you glad? by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71 11-10-2014 05:45 AM

Thank you Fionna for mentioning my poppy card. :D

susanbri 11-10-2014 08:41 AM

I was away for the past few days so didn't have much time in the gallery. I did spot these cards which no-one else has mentioned:

CCMC Holiday Collection Blog Hop Week 4 by pdncurrier

*IC466 Christmas Roses & Holly by hobbydujour

CC503 Peaceful Dove by Arizona Maine

CAS297 Merry Christmas by hskelly

HYCCT1417 by LMcAree

jacqueline 11-10-2014 08:56 AM

Thanks Gail (mamaxsix) for the card nod...I think it's quite ironic being recognized in a CAS thread - anyone that knows me knows that CAS is difficult for me! :o I've been practicing it a little more to get through these month long challenges. Thank you also for all the nice comments you left in my gallery.

Reddyisco 11-10-2014 01:37 PM

Thank you so much, Ruthie for faving my card this week....what a lovely surprise on a Monday afternoon!! Thank you too, Karen.....as always!!

hobbydujour 11-10-2014 01:43 PM

Thank you, Susan, for mentioning my card. Your are sweet....and I truly appreciate it. Thank you too, Karen, for always "being on the job"...I appreciate you too. Hugs, Sallie

DawnL 11-10-2014 02:04 PM

Oh my! Thanks to Ruthie for mentioning my One Layer With Joy card!
thanks to Karen for letting me know!

hskelly 11-10-2014 02:47 PM

Thank you Susan for mentioning my Merry Christmas card in your favorites!! Karen thanks so much for letting me know!

hobbydujour 11-10-2014 03:18 PM

Susan, I apologize. If it weren't for Karen, I wouldn't have realized that you mentioned TWO of my cards. You are a sweetheart....as is Karen. Thanks to you both. Big Hugs, Sallie

JBgreendawn 11-10-2014 07:17 PM

Ruthie, thanks so much for listing my card here I always wonder if I am really getting the whole CAS thing... so, its always a thrill when I have happy mail from Karen saying something else thinks you may have done it right :) :)

Marleygo 11-11-2014 05:22 AM

Ruthie, thank you so much for the mention of my Come Adore Him card! You made my day!!!

Karen, thanks so much for letting me know! U ROCK!

Shoe Girl 11-12-2014 02:46 PM

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU Ruthie for add my card to your CAS favorites this week. You made my day. Thank you also to Karen for letting me know. What an honor. This card is actually similar to what I will be doing this year for my Christmas card as I really love the Santa hat. Stay tuned for the actual card to be posted after I have mailed them as it will be a surprise for my family and friends. :)

Happy crafting!

beesmom 11-12-2014 04:27 PM

A big thanks to fionna51 (Diane) for selecting one of my cards. Love that news!!

Thanks again Karen, you're a gem!!!