Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) favorites for the week ending Sunday, April 19, 2015 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-sunday-april-19-2015-a-598639/)

fionna51 04-18-2015 06:10 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) favorites for the week ending Sunday, April 19, 2015

What a beautiful gallery this week! I had a bunch of lovely cards just jump into my favorites folder. :rolleyes: Here's some of them:

Bar

k dunbrook

hobbydujour

Pam MacKay *a new-to-me stamper*

melmel

limedoodle

Petal Pusher

pdncurrier

Micheline Jourdain

Jacquie J

brian *a new-to-me stamper*

jamieruthp *a new-to-me stamper*

Loll Thompson

Thanks to everyone who shares their work in the gallery!!! What would we do without you?

fionna51 04-18-2015 06:12 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists. There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

k dunbrook 04-18-2015 07:40 PM

Thanks so very much Diane, for the mention of my card here....so very appreciated!
hugs,
K

tessaduck 04-18-2015 07:56 PM

Here's mine for last week:

Audrey by Magouille

All Scotties go to Heaven by Scottitude

Blowin' in the Wind by Heather T

Hello Friend by ohmypaper!

IC489, Gentleness by k dunbrook

hobbydujour 04-19-2015 01:57 AM

Thank you, Diane, for including my card among your favorites. It is always a thrill to be on this thread and I appreciate your nod. Thank you, Karen, for giving of your time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie

limedoodle 04-19-2015 02:47 AM

What a lovely surprise on a sunny Sunday! Thank you Diane for brightening my day :D

Shoe Girl 04-19-2015 04:41 AM

Big thank you to Diane (fionna51) for starting off this thread and to Karen (k dunbrook) for doing the notifications.

Here are my favorites this beautiful Sunday:
FS427, A Big Thanks! by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
one layer CAS spritzed card by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:Stencil by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Red Poppies by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS320 Swimming Amongst The Coral by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Proud of You! by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hashtag Awesome by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Turquoise suit birthday by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A269; QFTD258: Butterfly Trellis by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stenciled Shabby Chic by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok show me your favorites. What CAS favorites did you find this week?

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa

k dunbrook 04-19-2015 04:41 AM

Thanks so much Susan, for including my card here. It is always a thrill to get a mention.
hugs
K

k dunbrook 04-19-2015 04:49 AM

Thanks so much Lisa for the mention of my card here...you really made my day.
hugs,
K

kiagc 04-19-2015 05:28 AM

A few delights:

FS427, A Big Thanks! by k dunbrook
Thank You Tulips by LittleSeaOtter
FC:Stencil by Reddyisco
CAS320 by LMcAree
Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan
CAS320 stencil heart by tessaduck
pink and gold wedding card by limedoodle

k dunbrook 04-19-2015 05:49 AM

Thanks so very much Kia, for the mention here...so appreciated...smiling.
hugs,
K

LMcAree 04-19-2015 06:39 AM

How sweet of you to mention my birthday card Kia, thank you!!
Happy Sunday everyone! :mrgreen:

tessaduck 04-19-2015 07:45 AM

Happy heart!

Thanks, Kia! The stencil heart was fun to make, and it's definitely fun to see it mentioned here. Thanks to Karen for the heads up.

Shadow's Mom 04-19-2015 07:55 AM

Lisa, thanks for the mention of my Hashtag Awesome card!

Karen, thanks so much for the notification!

You ladies rock! Have a wonderful week!

jamieruthp 04-19-2015 10:06 AM

Super excited to be included among these talented people and their beautiful work!...a BIG thank you to all who took and peek, and so humbled by everyone's lovely and encouraging comments, THANK YOU!!

limedoodle 04-19-2015 10:08 AM

Thank you Kia for making my day with a mention of my Pink and Gold Wedding Card :D

Reddyisco 04-19-2015 10:11 AM

Thank you so much, Lisa and Kia for faving my card this week.....it always mean so much!! Thanks, Karen, for letting me know!

Magouille 04-19-2015 10:29 AM

OMG Thanks for the mention here. It's so appreciated. I'm really happy! Have a good day!

calex 04-19-2015 11:07 AM

Lisa thank you for including my OLC CAS card as one of your favorites. the sun is shining in more than one way today. Thank you Karen for the notification, your hard work is so much appreciated by all.
Here are my CAS favorites for this week
QFTD258 CASEing Jody by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Birthday by harriettb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

50 shades of grey... by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT527 Love this Bird! by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of You by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowin' in the Wind by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS320 TLC529 Hi_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So many awesome card posted thank you all for sharing your tallent.

Jacquie J 04-19-2015 11:08 AM

Thanks for including my card in your favorites this week Diane and thanks to Karen for letting me know!

A few of my favorites this week include:

mfb Happy Circles

Petal Pusher Whole Lot of Wonderful

Ardyth MM154 Merry Christmas

stampinandscrapboo Monogram Note Card

Angela R. Hello Gnomie

kyann22 Sick Bird for FMS

Reddyisco 04-19-2015 01:16 PM

Christine....thanks so much for faving my stencil card.....it is so very much appreciated!! Thanks again, Karen!

Shadow's Mom 04-19-2015 04:09 PM

Christine, I so appreciate you adding my card to your faves this week!

Karen, thanks so much for taking the time to notify me :)

ohmypaper! 04-19-2015 06:49 PM

Thank you so much Brenda and Lisa for choosing my cards as your favorites. I am about to go to bed with a big smile! Sure to send me off to sweet dreams!

Thank you so much Karen for notifying me!!!

sue28 04-19-2015 07:27 PM

Thank you so much, Lisa, for faving my CAS card, "Swimming Amongst The Coral" - I so appreciate it!! Thank you, too, Karen for the notification.

sue28 04-19-2015 07:34 PM

Here is my list of CAS favourites from this past week -

Thank You Tulips by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers LittleSeaOtter
*CAS320 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
FC:Stencil by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
CAS320 Thanks by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers BarbieP
Springtime Tulips by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
Stenciled Shabby Chic by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Loll Thompson
Enjoy Today by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
Jo-Anne's Favourite Colours by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susanbri
QFTD258, IC489, " Spring Flower " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Wendy2512

Have a happy week,

beesmom 04-19-2015 07:58 PM

Here are some of my favorites from the week:
CAS320 Thanks by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS320 - Perfect Timing by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
wt527 fern resist by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Negative Gliter TLC 529 by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jo-Anne's Favourite Colours by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Today by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black & White Birthday by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS427 Special Day sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 04-20-2015 03:14 AM

Thanks so much, Sue28, for including my card on your list of favorites. It means even more coming from you....and I appreciate it. Thanks again, Karen, for your letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

ohmypaper! 04-20-2015 04:13 AM

Maura! Thank you so much for choosing "Perfect Timing" as a fave! I wasn't sure about that one and almost didn't use it because my daughter said it looked like a 3rd grader did it! LOL!!! Can't always listen to the teen artist in the family!

Angela R. 04-20-2015 06:28 AM

Thank you SO much, Jacquie for liking my Gnomie card :) You sure made MY day!

harriettb 04-20-2015 06:42 AM

Morning. Thanks so much for including my masculine card in the favs. Wow made my day no week!
Harriettb

mfb 04-20-2015 07:01 AM

Thank you to Jacquie J for including my Happy Circles into her favorites! Thanks to Karen for the shout out!

Here a couple that caught my eye last week...

What's Not to Celebrate? - Fab Friday 62 by mandypandy

You Crack Me Up! by brian

FM205 Bouncing Tide by hlw966
Not sure if this one counts as CAS, but I love it.

Hello by TreasureOiler

PPA245 by Petal Pusher

Michelle

smadson 04-20-2015 09:09 AM

Maura, Thank you for mentioning my Special Day card as one of your Faves! And thank you Karen for notifying me. I am thrilled, because I never know for sure if I do CAS. I didn't even list it that way! LOL
I have been sick, and this really has made my day! My DH got me some cold meds. I am going to take some and go to bed.
love you gals.

susanbri 04-20-2015 09:33 AM

Sue and Maura, thank you so much to both of you for mentioning my Jo-Anne's Favourite Colours card! And thanks, Karen, for the two notifications!

I'll be back with my favourites soon.

susanbri 04-20-2015 11:12 AM

I had a busy week nursing one of my dogs who had surgery and working in the garden so didn't do much stamping but did a bit of browsing and found these favourites:

Watercolor Bokeh with Butterfly by bon2stamp

MIX116 Peacock-a-doodle-do! by UnderstandBlue

WT527 Silhouette Birds - Sending Smiles by Boss

Thoughts and Prayers by T. Joy

Thinking of You by Shadow's Mom

CAS320 You are a Blessing by beesmom

Teal Leaves ... CAS320 by Anne Ryan

TLC529 Positive About the Negative by Cook22

F4A269, CAS320, April Showers by k dunbrook

wendy2512 04-20-2015 01:25 PM

" Thank You "

Thank you sue for mentioning my lil flower CAS card. Made my day. KaDunbrook as well for letting me know...:0). I would like to pass on but I have no CAS favs. this week. didnt realize this really a thread thoght it was only just favorited cards...TY ladies..;:0)

k dunbrook 04-20-2015 01:36 PM

Thanks so very much Susan, for including my card this week. It is always a thrill and an honour.
hugs,
K

catluvr2 04-20-2015 03:10 PM

Thank you so much, Christine (calex) for mentioning my feather card in your list. You are so sweet!

Thank you Karen for the notification!

Here are a few I thought were special:

Starting to Sprinkle by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Time to Party by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your day card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom 04-20-2015 03:55 PM

Susan, thanks so much for choosing my "You are a Blessing" card - I was so happy with how it turned out, so it means a lot that you noticed it!

Thanks, Karen, for the happy mail, as always!

Boss 04-20-2015 04:52 PM

How fun it was to check my email today and discover one of my cards was chosen as a CAS Favorite!

Susan, that was so sweet of you to include my watercolor background card - Silhouette Birds - on your list of favorites for the week. Thank you so much! :D
(Hope your furry friend is recovering well from its surgery. Being a doggie nurse can be very stressful.)

And thank you, Karen, for bringing the good news to my email box. I was delighted to receive your message!

calex 04-20-2015 05:03 PM

Maura (Beesmom) thank you for choosing my negative glitter card as one of your CAS favorites for this week and to Karen for sending the happy mail :)