Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending November 21, 2010 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-november-21-2010-a-512748/)

LateBlossom 11-21-2010 04:32 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending November 21, 2010

Good Morning! Welcome to the Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites Thread for last week. EVERYONE is welcome to post her/his favorite gallery uploads from the past week to give a pat on the back to those who uploaded awesome CAS projects!

I'll get us started!

criminalgrace hit glittery perfection with her Sparkling Winter Skies snowflake card

ctorina's jingle bell card is so crisp and festive...not to mention jingly

lisaadd did an amazing job with this cake-inspired butterfly card

Cindy H. decked the halls with ribbon and bling, and the result was a stunning card

cindybstampin used a border die and some glitter beautifully on her Boughs of Holly card

Heather T is the queen of masked background strips, and her Watermarked snowflake proves it

biggan's one-layer ornament card is simply perfect

melbourne robyn posted a crisp and clean autumn bouquet

hlw966 used white space very well indeed on her White Space Leaves card

cookiebaker took rick rack to a whole new CAS level on her CAS93 Sketch card

'Tis that time of year when we get so busy and it's harder to visit the gallery at all, much less leave comments. Please try to make a little time in your schedule for sharing your art and for sharing your kindness in the gallery. You never know what a difference it will make to someone that they saw the perfect card or project to CASE or that they got a lovely comment.

And I promise to take my own advice on this one, too!

Now it's your turn. Please share your links to favorite CAS projects from the last week! I'd love to see what I missed....:D

TrishG 11-21-2010 05:19 AM

Some of my CAS favorites this week....

Petite Ellie in Pink Pirouette by Crafty Math Chick
Serene Snowflakes Acrylic Block Stamping by iluvstamping13
Paper Joy - CASWinter10KJ by Tillymint
CASwinter10KJ - Peace (SUO) by ReginaBD
CASwinter10KJ, Glitter Holidays by bigfootbecky
Cascading Leaves (FG) by Francie G.
Short_Sweet_Jolly_Holiday_by_bdindle by bdindle
Ornaments on Gold by resqbarbie
Holly and Celery by Smoatsmom
Yummy Thanks by RobinRingtail
Carving Pumpkins by sarsam
Kraft Christmas ensemble by hbrown
QFTD36 ~ Queen Bev by Broom
IC259 Silver Thanks_lb by Clownmom
FS198~CASing Sarah by darleenstamps
FS198, Your Friendship is Special by k dunbrook

k dunbrook 11-21-2010 05:36 AM

wow....thanks so very much Trish, for the mention of my card.....so very appreciated and honoured to be in such wonderful company.

Broom 11-21-2010 06:06 AM

Thank you Trish... I'm humbled to be chosen as a favorite this week, and thanks to Karen for notifying me.

Here are my two faves for the week:

Winter Scene in Sepia by genesis

QFTD36 Jingle Bells by ctorina

Francie G. 11-21-2010 06:08 AM

Thanks so much for adding my card to your favs, Trish! Adds a little extra sunshine to my day!

Thanks to Karen for the heads up!

LateBlossom 11-21-2010 06:15 AM

Karen just told me that ctorina's link is wrong in my post and it's too late to edit. Apologies for that! The correct link is below:

ctorina

UnderstandBlue 11-21-2010 06:27 AM

I fixed your link :)

LateBlossom 11-21-2010 06:43 AM

Awww, thanks, Lydia! You're so sweet!

bspinks 11-21-2010 06:46 AM

Here are my CAS favs for this week:

BOUGHS OF HOLLY by cindybstampin

CAS DASHER by die cut diva

Great CAS cards ladies....

resqbarbie 11-21-2010 06:48 AM

Thanks for mention Trish! ;) Another smiley Sunday for me!

Clownmom 11-21-2010 06:52 AM

Thanks, Trish, for mentioning my silver card.

texan947 11-21-2010 07:00 AM

Here are a couple I found during my browsing time this week:

Triple Hearts-CAS92 by haybu

CAS93-Burgandy Ornament by rosigrld

die cut diva 11-21-2010 07:09 AM

Becky, thank you for mentioning my CAS Dasher card. You made my day! :)

ctorina 11-21-2010 07:26 AM

Thank you so much Susan and Hilda for mentioning my Jingle Bell card, what a great way to start my day!

genesis 11-21-2010 07:56 AM

Broom Hilda (Broom) - so glad you liked my card! A big thank you.

susanbri 11-21-2010 08:19 AM

There were some stunning Christmas cards this week so most of my list are Christmas ones:

FC:8325 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dove of Peace by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas, Fred! by uncbballfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly jolly by ApocalipsisR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Musical Snowflakes by Jennifer Styles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASwinter10KJ by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Christmas wreath by creativebutterfly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hedgehog Xmas by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

...With Boughs of Holly by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS93 Baroque Flourishes by bigfootbecky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS93 Merry Christmas Wreath by Bev Barton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NOV10VSNN Shins Inspired by SeattleStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

die cut diva 11-21-2010 08:24 AM

Here are a couple of my favs this week:
The medallion stamp turned into a wreath..oh my! so cool!
Christmas Medallion by jactop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great use of stamp set and wonderful details on this one!
Rustic Christmas by peebsmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fantastic doodling!
CC297, A Perfect Breeze Pizzazz Thank You! by Jenna Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cindy H. 11-21-2010 08:47 AM

Thank you so much, Susan, for mentioning my card - "Deck the Halls With Ribbon and Bling". You made my day so much brighter :) It started out with spilling hot coffee on myself - such a klutz!

pigtail1 11-21-2010 08:52 AM

my faves this week are:

CAS93 by LMcAree

CAS Dasher by die cut diva

Faithful Friends by KY Southern Belle

Hi!-drangea by Serenity_Stamper

Classy Thanks and CAS Thank you by lovetostampstampstamp

CAS93 Sparkle Holiday by janellelarson

CAS93 Nose So Bright by jandjccc

Simple Ornament by lnl96

Peace, Love, Joy by bon2stamp

thanks everyone for inspiring me...be safe & be well

LMcAree 11-21-2010 09:34 AM

Thank you SO much Susan and pigtail1 for the mention!!! And thank you Karen for letting me know!!

Jennifer Styles 11-21-2010 09:35 AM

Susanbri, thank you so much for mentioning my musical snowflakes card.

Made my day :)

Biggan 11-21-2010 10:40 AM

Thanks Susan for mention my card and for showing us lots of lovely CAS cards!!
Karen, I really appreciate your reminder!

Hugs
Birgit

KY Southern Belle 11-21-2010 11:29 AM

Thank you Pigtail1 for mentioning my card and as always Karen, for the heads up! You're both very sweet.

Serenity_Stamper 11-21-2010 11:35 AM

Thank you for the mention, Pigtail1. So sweet! Off to check out the others.... blessings, Lela

ReginaBD 11-21-2010 12:23 PM

Thanks, Trish, for mentioning my card. What an honor to be among so many great cards.

die cut diva 11-21-2010 12:50 PM

Thank you to Pigtail1 for mentioning my CAS Dasher card, and Karen for letting me know!! It's been a great Sunday! :)

luvtostampstampstamp 11-21-2010 12:58 PM

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning my card in your post Pigtail1, I'm so honored!! You just made my day!!!

luvtostampstampstamp 11-21-2010 01:01 PM

And thank you Karen, for letting me know!

Funny, I just found about this thread a week or two ago when another SCS friend when was honored here. I have enjoyed the CAS challenges here!! Thank you, thank you!!

Jenna Barber 11-21-2010 01:34 PM

THANK YOU SO much, Terri for mentioning my, "Perfect Breeze Pizzazz" Thank You card this week!! You absolutely made my day!! And THANK YOU, Karen for letting me know!

lisaadd 11-21-2010 02:14 PM

A huge thank-you to BOTH Susans for the mention of my cards...I am amazed at the recognition, but so appreciative and THANKFUL...Thank-you, again, Karen, for the notice...Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Smoatsmom 11-21-2010 02:56 PM

Thank you, Trish, for putting my card up here! Have a wonderful week....

jandjccc 11-21-2010 05:22 PM

Thank you Pigtail1 for mentioning my card and thanks to Karen for letting me know.
It's always a honor to be mentioned on the cas favorites.
Thank you-----thank you very much!

Bev Barton 11-21-2010 05:38 PM

Thank you Susan, for mentioning my card, Merry Christmas Wreath. It was so nice of you to honor me in this way. :)

bigfootbecky 11-21-2010 06:20 PM

Thanks, TrishG for mentioning my card! I am very honored.

-Becky

Miss Boo 11-21-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susanbri (Post 17603583)
There were some stunning Christmas cards this week so most of my list are Christmas ones:

FC:8325 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dove of Peace by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas, Fred! by uncbballfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly jolly by ApocalipsisR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Musical Snowflakes by Jennifer Styles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASwinter10KJ by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Christmas wreath by creativebutterfly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hedgehog Xmas by AmylovesNormaJean - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

...With Boughs of Holly by lisaadd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus by Miss Boo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS93 Baroque Flourishes by bigfootbecky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS93 Merry Christmas Wreath by Bev Barton - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NOV10VSNN Shins Inspired by SeattleStamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you Susan! You put a big smile on my face *u*

Tillymint 11-22-2010 03:29 AM

Thanks so much Trish for adding my Paper Joy to your list of favourites this week.

cindybstampin 11-22-2010 05:43 AM

Thanks so much, I am honored that my card was posted here in the favorites. You made my day!

fionna51 11-22-2010 05:51 AM

I have some that haven't been mentioned yet...

Biggan
craftycaro
Jennifer Styles
inkpad
designsbyjax
Gina K. Designs
Biggan
corinnamcgregor
hobbydujour
LodiChick

Lovely gallery this week!

hbrown 11-22-2010 06:07 AM

Oh!! Trish, thank you for the shout-out on my Kraft ensemble! I really had a great time putting that together, and this recognition is the frosting on the cake! Thanks!!

hbrown 11-22-2010 06:18 AM

Here's a few that caught my eye (I wanted to find some pretty artwork that hasn't been commented on):

camcao - so sweet and lovely

khowardga - that orange just pops, and I love those tiny little dots of stickles

Teglow - gorgeous window scene!

Tamra Beaton - gorgeous CAS kraft and white card!