Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Check out these NEW stamps ! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/check-out-these-new-stamps-458509/)

grinchy200 09-12-2009 06:27 PM

Check out these NEW stamps !

I have always followed Queen Kat from the start of her business I think she hit a fav with me on these. Thought I might pass this find on Make sure you click on larger view to see the true detail of the stamps

http://katstamps.com/store/index.php...dex&cPath=1_49

grinchy200 09-13-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grinchy200 (Post 15114599)
I have always followed Queen Kat from the start of her business I think she hit a fav with me on these. Thought I might pass this find on Make sure you click on larger view to see the true detail of the stamps

http://katstamps.com/store/index.php...dex&cPath=1_49

I just heard from Vicki herself and she said there will be more surprises to come !
Check out these designs they are great for halloween also
PS the images for some reason are not showing very big not sure why Maybe because of the link
I forgot to say they are also 25% off right now

Cynergy 09-13-2009 02:39 PM

I don't like these images for the same reason I didn't like Brats dolls; children made to look like sexy adults make me nauseous.

Cyn

JJameson922 09-13-2009 02:46 PM

I second that. I don't like images of children, especially those without all their facial features like the Magnolia's. I'm just not into "cute" and with so many neat things out there that could be replicated, it just leaves me wondering why?

Karen99 09-13-2009 03:18 PM

I don't care for them either! They make me nervous!! Hhahaha. Karen

mcbenjam 09-13-2009 03:41 PM

Just went there for the first time ever...they have some cute coffee-themed stamps. I put 2 of the coffee sets in my cart and tried to check out. The sale price was $9.37 total, and I got a message that the cart must be at least $10 to check out. I closed the window, and guess I'm done with them...too bad.

Mary

grinchy200 09-13-2009 06:10 PM

WOW ! Ladies !
What is cute to others may not be your taste -But be KIND- I am ashamed at the responses to this thread - Makes me afraid to even post something I think is different and fun
In no way did I think these images were suppose to be CHILDREN ! Maybe some of you need to be a little broad minded.
I hope this was not a mistake to post what I thought was something different
Maybe I am clueless but I like them !
As far as the 10.00 checkout I do not know anything about that - But I am sure she would answer any questions if you were to ask
All I was trying to do was share something I liked and thought others might too

scrappy knitter 09-13-2009 06:41 PM

Not everything I see is my style, but I always find it interesting to see different things/styles. Thanks for posting a link to a company I hadn't heard of (even if I'm not ordering, it's still worth a look).

grinchy200 09-16-2009 08:06 PM

Bump

Ellibelle 09-16-2009 08:21 PM

I think they are cute. I don't think they look like children at all, but I also don't think brats dolls (and barbie dolls) look like children either. Yes, they are made for kids, but they don't like like kids (at least to me they don't).

scrappintlc 09-16-2009 09:52 PM

I like her images, I don't think they look like sexy children at all. They look vintagey to me.

Anyways, I have a hard time with her shipping.

LeslieF 09-17-2009 03:57 AM

Really cute!

Erin K 09-17-2009 04:17 AM

I think they are very cool.

Erin K 09-17-2009 06:56 AM

Laura, thanks for the link. That whole store has pretty cute things.

I went ahead and ordered the Pirate girl, the Vampire girl and the Vampire boy. Too cute for me to resist. :)

cat_woman 09-17-2009 07:01 AM

While Animee or Magna art isn't really my thing for stamps, I think the artwork is wonderful. There are some other sets there that I may have to take a closer look at.

annburke 09-17-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grinchy200 (Post 15120514)
WOW ! Ladies !
What is cute to others may not be your taste -But be KIND- I am ashamed at the responses to this thread - Makes me afraid to even post something I think is different and fun
In no way did I think these images were suppose to be CHILDREN ! Maybe some of you need to be a little broad minded.
I hope this was not a mistake to post what I thought was something different
Maybe I am clueless but I like them !
As far as the 10.00 checkout I do not know anything about that - But I am sure she would answer any questions if you were to ask
All I was trying to do was share something I liked and thought others might too

I love some of the stamps she has, the owls (hooters) are really cute! I too have posted threads which I thought in no way could turn negative, but unfortunetly someone comes around and is negative. Just have to shine em on, I guess!

sprtchick 09-17-2009 09:30 AM

I looked but didnt buy...for reasons already stated.
Blessings.

grinchy200 09-17-2009 09:56 PM

Im glad some of you liked them
Im sure Vicki would like your imput
She also is just a small business trying to make a living like all of us - Hope more of you take a look at her store