Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Charlotte,NC;Rock Hill-Fort Mill SC Stamping Stores (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/charlotte-nc%3Brock-hill-fort-mill-sc-stamping-stores-380158/)

Stampingdeedee 09-06-2008 01:57 PM

Charlotte,NC;Rock Hill-Fort Mill SC Stamping Stores

Hello everyone

I will be visiting in Charlotte next week. Does anyone know any good scrapbook or stamp stores in the area? I will be in the Lake Wylie area so I will be close to Rock Hill and Fort Mill, SC and Gastonia, NC. I will be willing to go anywhere in the charlotte area. I will get a map. Are there any Hobby Lobbies in that area? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

CharityHand 09-06-2008 02:34 PM

There are Hobby Lobbys in Gastonia and Charlotte. I do hear that there a couple LSS's in that area. I'm thinking Concord? It's a bit out of my area so I'm not completely sure about those.

ImAYoungin' 09-06-2008 03:02 PM

There is a LSS in Matthews. Here is the info!

La Carta Bella
1122 Industrial Drive
Matthews, NC 28105

Phone: 704-841-8218

Hours:
Thursday and Friday 10-5
Saturdays 11-5

HTH!!! :)

nabush 09-06-2008 04:29 PM

Definitely visit La Carta Bella. She carries a ton of A Muse and Bellas, Savvy, Rosie's Roadshow, Eat Cake Graphics, some Lizzie Anne, and a lot of Memory Box. Also, she has a great selection of 6x6 paper packs! Enjoy!! If you can't make it when she is open, I believe you can set up an appointment...just call her!

Nancy

sharondh 09-07-2008 12:52 AM

La Carta Bella is a great shop that carries darling stamps and papers.
There is another LSS pretty close to Tega Cay in southwest Charlotte. It's very near I 485 on South Tryon Street, aka NC HWY 49.
The actual address is:
8506-B South Tryon St.
Phone: 704-583-9808

They are open everyday but Monday. Very friendly staff and great stock of papers, embellishments and tools. I would call for their exact hours as I know they close at different times on different days.

Enjoy your visit and happy shopping and stamping!

thescpells 09-07-2008 03:09 AM

Stamper's Alley in Mooresville is about 25-30 minutes from Charlotte (north on I-77). Great store and the owner is wonderful!

Julie

Stampingdeedee 09-07-2008 04:22 AM

Thanks everyone for your input. La Carte Bella sounds exciting. Now to find it. I am so unfamiliar with that side of Charlotte but find it I will.

stampinchampin 09-07-2008 02:03 PM

I will be in Charlotte next summer with a group of girls from here and we will have to check all these out for sure!!! Thanks Diane for your post!!! I will benefit as well!

cincimom 09-07-2008 03:41 PM

I also thank you for this post as I am moving to Charlotte in 2 weeks. Can't wait until I'm settled in and can start exploring the stores.

mugsy1 09-07-2008 03:46 PM

charityhand.....
i recently moved from tampa, fl to granite falls, nc.....do you know of any lss in the hickory/lenoir/granite falls area? all i have found so far are the big stores...(happy about that of course, but the lss have different things !!)

ShortWizard 09-07-2008 08:02 PM

In Mooresville

Just up I77 from Charlotte is Stamper's Alley in Mooresville - a wonderful LSS with lots and lots of stamps, paper and stuff! Exit 36, or directions are on the website. She is open Tues - Friday 10am - 5:30pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm - it's worth the trip!