Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   CAS Gallery (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/cas-gallery-569819/)

QueenOfInkland 03-05-2013 04:30 PM

CAS Gallery

Hi. I thought that there was a CAS gallery, but I cannot find it :shock:

I went to Gallery and did a search on CAS and got to CAS cards that way, but I thought there was a gallery dedicated to CAS cards - am I confused?

fionna51 03-05-2013 07:03 PM

You did just what you needed to do to see "the CAS gallery"...because it only exists in a search. :)

PS...love your "procraftinator" ! Fits me to a "t".

cobby 03-05-2013 08:17 PM

You're asking if there was a pre-made link for CAS on the Gallery page, like the Company Gallery, the Member Gallery etc. ?

The answer is "No". As fionna51 said you have to type CAS in the search field to see a collection or "gallery" of CAS specified cards.

QueenOfInkland 03-06-2013 08:34 AM

Thanks you guys - sounds like I was doing the right thing then with the CAS search - I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on anything in the CAS gallery LOL. I am new to CAS (::cough:: I am of the opposite 'school of thought' if you get my drift) but I am really loving the CAS style and I can do both styles, right???

And fionna51, I got the 'procraftinator' idea right here on good old SCS - someone had a thread on SCS saying that they saw the term 'procraftination' and, like you, it fit me to a "t" so I adopted it for my SCS siggy.

"Hello, my name is Kathy and I am a procraftinator" (and proud of it!).....

LaLatty 03-07-2013 05:26 AM

As the others mentioned above you can search for CAS in the gallery, but you can also search for:

clean and simple
clean & simple
cleanandsimple

You will get different search results. Plus there are weekly CAS challenges found here:

Clean and Simple Cards Challenge Forum - Fun & Easy to Make Cards - Splitcoaststampers

QueenOfInkland 03-07-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaLatty (Post 20045791)
As the others mentioned above you can search for CAS in the gallery, but you can also search for:

clean and simple
clean & simple
cleanandsimple

You will get different search results. Plus there are weekly CAS challenges found here:

Clean and Simple Cards Challenge Forum - Fun & Easy to Make Cards - Splitcoaststampers

Got it!! Thanks very much for the additional search tips. Ooh ooh and weekly CAS challenges - that would be terrific - I could really get some practice :)

Right now I'm in a number of SCS card and atc swaps. I have been trying the CAS style for the cards I've made recently and I'm really enjoying myself.

I will definitely check out the CAS challenges and jump in on that at some point when I get some of my swap commitments completed.

k dunbrook 03-08-2013 02:27 AM

You can also try searching OLC-one layer cards and I also co-host the OLW -One layer Wednesday challenges on my blog which are all one layer cas's and include some awesome cards.

fionna51 03-08-2013 03:58 AM

PLUS... (as if you need more!)

...Each week you can check out the Clean and Simple favorites thread here in the General stamping forum. I'm not sure about the others who post in the favorites thread, but the ones I include may or may not contain the various search terms in their posts.

I must confess that I view the gallery obsessively. Twice a day I check the current additions and view anything that looks interesting to me, and fave what I want to keep. I never just search for clean and simple cards by any of the various search terms, because there are still many wonderful cards that don't have those terms in their posts. So...I look at everything!

And keying off what Karen said...there's quite a few Clean and Simple challenges going on out in blogland. I have quite a few of them listed in the sidebar of my blog.

QueenOfInkland 03-08-2013 02:37 PM

Wow!! I can't have too much info on how to find CAS on SCS - nope, no way no how LOL - I love and appreciate ALL of the help and the terrific information so thanks Karen and Diane for building my knowledge base :) And the more I hear about the challenges the more I think I'll have to jump on in to some of them. :)

CAKath 03-14-2013 01:49 PM

I would add that Diane, LaLatty and Karen are too modest to say this but, go to their galleries. CAS gold! All of these ladies are simply amazing with this style. Lots of inspiration there for you. Have fun.

QueenOfInkland 03-14-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAKath (Post 20059263)
I would add that Diane, LaLatty and Karen are too modest to say this but, go to their galleries. CAS gold! All of these ladies are simply amazing with this style. Lots of inspiration there for you. Have fun.

You're not kidding, CAKath!! Diane, LaLatty, Karen, your cards are so stunning - CAS Mentors all three - VERY inspiring :)