Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, June 14, 2015 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-june-14-2015-a-600385/)

fionna51 06-13-2015 08:21 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, June 14, 2015

I love watching the gallery every week. It's the highlight of my days. There's so much prettiness there!

Here's some of it that jumped into my favorites folder this week...

Loll Thompson

Cathren *a new-to-me stamper*

ilinacrouse

Veritycards

gunilla.holmqvist

LittleSeaOtter

beesmom

Tenia Sanders-Nelson

k dunbrook

Now it's your turn to share! Join in the fun!

fionna51 06-13-2015 08:24 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists. There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

sue28 06-13-2015 10:56 PM

Getting in early with my CAS Favourites -
Live in The Sunshine by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nancy littrell
CAS328 Thanks Sunshine! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers ctorina
CAS328 Our Sunshine by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DandI93
WT535 Howdy Snowman by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers DandI93
CC534 - Hello by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers cullenwr
CAS328 Sympathy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
New Day by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers frenziedstamper
Graduating Wryn by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers lisa lara

Have a happy week,

sue28 06-13-2015 10:59 PM

For some reason this card of Roberta's would not upload properly the first time and I love it -

Heartfelt Sympathy~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stampin'nana

kiagc 06-14-2015 05:12 AM

CAS delights

I did not have much time in the gallery but did catch these:

CAS328 Sunshine Blessings Inside by cathymac

CAS328 Our Sunshine by DandI93

CAS328 sunny days by tessaduck

Shoe Girl 06-14-2015 05:29 AM

This has been a super fun and busy week.

We still have the VSN challenge going on and you have until 6/20 to upload your cards. I look forward to seeing what you create for the super Happy VSN challenges.

Here are my CAS favorites:
Watercolor hop by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Live in the Sunshine Closeup by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS328 Bring on the sun! by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aloha by Glitter Me Silly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Father's Day Clean & Simple by SewingStamper06 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Marbled Letters Card by jax46 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS328 Sunshine by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC537 Heart Hello by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bacon in the Sun by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS328 Sympathy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS328 Sympathy by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC His Mercies by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flaunt it, Flaunt it by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC544 Hi by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC544 Home of the Brave by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Deepest Sympathy by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT535 Golden Cowboy by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Masked Snowmen by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC544 Flowers for a Friend by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A277 Ship A'hoy by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A277 Our Heroes by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC497, Love Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting!
Lisa

k dunbrook 06-14-2015 06:00 AM

Diane, you made my day. Thanks for including my card here. I was about to throw out that Brusho bkg piece but decided I had nothing to lose by stamping on it. So glad you enjoyed it.
Hugs,
Karen

k dunbrook 06-14-2015 06:10 AM

Thanks so very much Lisa, for the mention of my card here...you gals have made my day!
hugs,
Karen

Stamperrobin 06-14-2015 06:12 AM

Thank you Lisa-Shoe Girl! It is always a pleasant surprise to see a card in this fun group!! Thank you so very much!!! You rock girlfriend!

Veritycards 06-14-2015 06:18 AM

Oh Fiona thank you so much for mentioning my card this week ! It has made my day and to Karen for my happy mail!
Here are a few of my CAS favs from this week too.
hskelly FS436 Poppies for Paula by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gbedwright Thanks So Much! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
va.sunshine thank you by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
cards by Kylie-jo Watercolor Wings with Cherry Cobbler by Kylie Bertucci by cards by Kylie-Jo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen 06-14-2015 07:23 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my heart card! I haven't been able to enjoy much of the gallery this week--too much yard work!

hskelly 06-14-2015 07:39 AM

Thank you so much Lizzie for including my Poppies for Paula card in your favorites this week - what a great way to start the week! Thank you Karen for letting me know!

cards by Kylie-Jo 06-14-2015 07:48 AM

Thanks for the mention Veritycards!! How exciting. :-)

stampin'nana 06-14-2015 08:03 AM

Oh Boy! More happy news from Karen, but from the same sweet person-Sue! Thank you so much, Sue for bringing some more sunshine into my life today! It makes my heart happy! Blessings and Hugs to you and Karen~

nancy littrell 06-14-2015 08:21 AM

Thank you Sue for mentioning my Live in the Sunshine card and Lisa for mentioning my close up photo of the butterflies. I was so happy with how my card turned out:-) Don't you love when that happens?!?
Thank you so much Karen for letting me know my card was special!

gunilla.holmqvist 06-14-2015 10:05 AM

Thank you so much Fiona for picking my card. Made me so happy and thank you Karen for letting me know.

beesmom 06-14-2015 11:53 AM

Thank you, thank you fionna51 (Diane) and Shoe Girl (Lisa), for the honor of choosing one of my cards this week- makes me happy!

Thanks Karen, for all your time sending happy mail!

Here are my faves:
CAS328 Our Sunshine by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PTI Pitcher Bouquet by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS328 sunny days by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS327 - A Million +1 Thanks to Angie! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#lifeisgood by jenmitchell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 06-14-2015 01:41 PM

Here are my favourites from the week:

CAS328 Sunshine Dreams by octoberbabe

Masked Butterfly by kyann22

Spotlighted Swallowtail by mamaxsix

Stencil Monoprint by Loll Thompson

CC534 Shine On by catluvr2

Arizona Blue by cjzim

IC497 - Inspired Mini Card by girlgeek101

Butterfly Birthday Card by Tenia Sanders-Nelson

My Little Dog by LittleSeaOtter

CC534 Grace Part 2 by beesmom

IC497, Love Life by k dunbrook

Live in The Sunshine by nancy littrell

Glitter Me Silly 06-14-2015 01:49 PM

Thank you so much Lisa (Shoe Girl) - very honoured xxx

LMcAree 06-14-2015 02:01 PM

Thanks so much Lisa for the mention and our faithful Karen for the notification!
Happy Sunday everyone!! :mrgreen:

va.sunshine 06-14-2015 02:05 PM

thank you so much for the mention...whoop, whoop! this made my day :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veritycards (Post 21003235)

nwilliams6 06-14-2015 02:44 PM

I am so thrilled when someone includes me in this thread! Thanks Lisa for including my Deepest Sympathy card!!! Giant hugz to you and Karen for letting me know!

lazylizard 06-14-2015 03:00 PM

Thanks, Lisa, you are so sweet to have favorited two of my cards this week. One of my CAS cards and one of my JUNE12VSN cards. I appreciate Karen letting me know, and I appreciate all the work the VSN team has put in on the challenges over the weekend. I plan to get to my stamproom tonight to finish up a few more of those. It had a great theme and one that fits many reasons we send cards.

susie australia 06-14-2015 03:09 PM

Lisa what a lovely surprise to see my name here and many thanks Karen for the notification.

k dunbrook 06-14-2015 03:13 PM

Thanks so very much Susan, for including my card here...so appreciated!
hugs,
k

tessaduck 06-14-2015 03:58 PM

Thanks to Kia and Maura for choosing my sunny days card as a favorite! Great fun! Many happy thanks (shameless obvious plug for the current vsn) to Karen toe the heads up.

catluvr2 06-14-2015 04:04 PM

Thank you, Karen, for delivering the happy mail today!

Thank you,Susan (susanbri), for adding my Shine On card to your list of favorites! I so appreciate it.

Here are a few I found this week:

SC544 Flowers for a Friend by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT535 A Pocket Full of Posy by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC534 Grace Part 2 by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell 06-14-2015 05:01 PM

Thank you Susan for mentioning my Live in the Sunshine card and to you Karen for the happy news. Happy Stamping my friends.

mamaxsix 06-14-2015 05:41 PM

Thanks so much Susan for including my Spotlighted Swallowtail card on your list and to Karen for the notification. It is always an honor and encouragement!

ladybug91743 06-14-2015 06:01 PM

Lisa (Shoe Girl) what a pleasant surprise to be included in your favourites for this week... It always makes me feel so happy to know that somebody loves my cards... thank you also to Karen (K Dunbrook) for letting me know about this post.... hugs ladies....

LittleSeaOtter 06-14-2015 06:14 PM

Thanks for adding a few of my cards to your favorites: fiaonna51, Shoe Girl, and susanbri. I am honored.

And thanks to Karen for delivering these smiles to my inbox. I so appreciate it.

Have a terrific week!

tessaduck 06-14-2015 06:38 PM

With the happy vsn happening (There's still time to play along!), I'd expect many CAS cards to show up here. True to form-- Here's some of mine:

CAS328 Our Sunshine by DandI93

Spotlighted Swallowtail by mamaxsix

Rainbow Hello by Humma

SC544 Flowers for a Friend by beesmom

JUN15VSNA The Dancer by peeps321

Dancing Dragonflies by janemom

FS436 Poppies for Paula by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC497 - grateful lemons by girlgeek101

sue28 06-14-2015 10:17 PM

Thank you, dear Priscilla, for faving my CAS card, "Pocket Full of Posy'", you have been so kind to me this weekend!!

peeps321 06-15-2015 03:51 AM

WOW what a wonderful surprise this morning to be listed in this thread! Thank you Brenda for the shout out....I really appreciate it....and another reminder...everyone should go check out the VSN challenges. They're fun, they improve your speed (if you're a slow stamper like me), and you get to see some awesome cards. The VSN hosts have done a great job! And finally thanks Karen for the heads up!

mamaxsix 06-15-2015 04:01 AM

Thanks so much Brenda~I actually made two versions of my Swallowtail card and the CAS version was the more effective look! Less is more as they say!

DandI93 06-15-2015 05:18 AM

Thank you Sue, Kia, Maura, and Brenda for mentioning my "Our Sunshine card. Thank you Sue for also mentioning my Howdy Snowman card. Thank you Lisa for mentioning my "Home of the Brave and Our Heroes cards. You are all so sweet.

Thank you Karen for letting me know.. Hugs for everyone. I appreciate it so much

sue28 06-15-2015 09:18 PM

Huge thank you, Karen, for your notification re my CAS card, much appreciated!!

beesmom 06-16-2015 07:02 PM

Sorry for my tardiness, but a very happy thank you to catluvr2 (Priscilla) x2!, Susanbri (Susan), and tessaduck (Brenda). I am always honored to hear this news!

Thanks again, Karen, for all your time in sending happy mail!