Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-25-2007, 12:08 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Default Can these stamps be saved?

A couple of years ago I bought the CTMH Uptown Girls set. I love the images but they are turning really, really gummy. I had another CTHM clear set that got so bad that it was permanently adhered to the CD case and could not be removed and the tops of them felt just like honey. Is my only choice to throw these away? I like the images, but I am wondering if I can treat them in some way to save them. Maybe put them in the sun to harden them up? Has anyone found a solution? Will the company replace sets as they go bad?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 02-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

I would contact your CTMH rep but my recollection from being a former demo is that they will not take them back. Unfortunate, I know, but there have been a bunch of customers that have torn them and they haven't done anything about it.

This, however, might be different, and they might take a look to see if there is something that has done to cause a breakdown. It might be worth it to contact your demo and have her send them back with a letter from you and from her. It is better to at least try then have them sit or get thrown away, you really have nothing to lose.

I think this came out in rubber prior to the switch, maybe you can check to see if someone has that same set in rubber if the clear set can't be salvaged.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

She is no longer in CTMH and in fact, moved away and I am not even sure where she is.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I have read many places that this a problem with acrylic stamps which is why i don't buy too many of them.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

I honestly have not had this happen with any other brand. I have some many years older than these and they are a bit yellow but still stamp just fine. I am just so glad I did not buy lots of sets from that company, particularly if they won't stand behind them.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Does anyone have a "handy household hint"?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendalyn
I have read many places that this a problem with acrylic stamps which is why i don't buy too many of them.
Ouch! Maybe there is some "trick" to keep this from happening??? For instance, if heat affects them, I will try storing my acrylic stamps in the fridge or freezer. Anyone have a bright idea?

Housefan, You should write a letter to CTMH. Tell then exactly what you told us -- the images are getting gummy, some of them are stuck to the CD cases they are stored in, the surfaces feel sticky like honey -- and anything else you might think of to in addition. I certainly would not throw them away before contacting the company.
John 3:16
Old 02-25-2007, 08:46 PM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarnetJ
Ouch! Maybe there is some "trick" to keep this from happening??? For instance, if heat affects them, I will try storing my acrylic stamps in the fridge or freezer. Anyone have a bright idea?
The only "trick" I can think of is to keep them out of sunlight. Anything else that occurs after you do this is going to be the result of a failed curing of the photopolymer while the stamp was being made, and can't be controlled or corrected, to my understanding.

I have had this gumminess issue with exactly one of the several dozen clear stamps I have, and when I contacted the company whose stamp it was they said they have a policy in place with the stores that carry their stamps so all problematic stamps can be easily exchanged and the customer will never have to suffer the consequences of a clear stamp that didn't cure properly. I've had this one problem with clear stamps, and had more than a few problems with rubber stamps, and I still happily buy both.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:23 PM   #8  
Rubber Obsessor

I've been having this problem with nearly all of my acrylic stamps They are different brands too! None of them are over two years old either. I've always stored them in my cupboard which is fairly well balanced temperature wise, and they don't see the light of day unless I'm using them. I've resigned myself to the fact that they are going to be thrown out eventually and I will not buy anymore. Shame though cos I like using them.

www.theparrottsnest.blogspot.com
Old 02-26-2007, 04:39 AM   #9  
Matboard Maniac

Subscribing
Old 02-28-2007, 09:54 AM   #10  
Kookie Creator

I am sorry to say, that I am not sure these are CTMH stamps?

MIL and I have been using CTMH stamps since they went acrylic and never once experienced anything like this. MIL in particular has over 400 sets, some she uses constantly, and they are all fine shape. We have never experienced this with CTMH acrylics in almost 3 years of using them.

With acrylic stamps the polymer used and manufacturing process are highly important, and there are many poor quality acrylics out there, but I personally think CTMH is very high quality and meant to last a life time of use. They will only yellow if you expose them to direct sunlight for a long period.

CTMH stamps all come in very nice storage envelopes as well as a foam protective sheet, so storing them in CD cases (which would actually take more room than CTMH envelopes) does not seem to make sense on the face of things, however if that is your organization preference I do understand why that would be.

CTMH has a 90 day return policy for stamps, which is reasonable considering with this kind of thing, someone might use a stamp and send it back when they are through with the project they bought them for.

If these are CTMH stamps you can write a letter to corporate here:
Close To My Heart
1199 West 700 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

They are a small office and very, very responsive.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:05 AM   #11  
Crimping Master

This is why I have stayed away from CTMH, for the amount of stamps I buy, I wouldn't want to take a chance.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #12  
Cardstock Collector

I'm a lurker here. Sorry for butting in. I'm a CTMH consultant and not 10 minutes ago, I got off of the phone with corporate because I had a cracked stamp. Mind you, first cracked stamp in 2.5 years, but cracked non-the-less. They are replacing that one stamp with no questions asked. They apologized for the problem and said one is being shipped to me tomorrow to replace my damaged one. I have been nothing but happy with their products and customer service.

HTH
Stephenie
Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #13  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by BasketOHearts
I am sorry to say, that I am not sure these are CTMH stamps?

MIL and I have been using CTMH stamps since they went acrylic and never once experienced anything like this. MIL in particular has over 400 sets, some she uses constantly, and they are all fine shape. We have never experienced this with CTMH acrylics in almost 3 years of using them.

With acrylic stamps the polymer used and manufacturing process are highly important, and there are many poor quality acrylics out there, but I personally think CTMH is very high quality and meant to last a life time of use. They will only yellow if you expose them to direct sunlight for a long period.

CTMH stamps all come in very nice storage envelopes as well as a foam protective sheet, so storing them in CD cases (which would actually take more room than CTMH envelopes) does not seem to make sense on the face of things, however if that is your organization preference I do understand why that would be.

CTMH has a 90 day return policy for stamps, which is reasonable considering with this kind of thing, someone might use a stamp and send it back when they are through with the project they bought them for.

If these are CTMH stamps you can write a letter to corporate here:
Close To My Heart
1199 West 700 South
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062

They are a small office and very, very responsive.
What could have happed is the Factory that makes the Acrylic Stamps for CTMH might have had some Bad Batches of Material used to make your stamps.
And the supplier for Other Acrylic Stamp companies might have gotten the same Supplies too.

And this could be the problem. Just like other things that are made.
Sometime Things are made defective!!!

Old 02-28-2007, 11:54 AM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert

CTMH stamps are made onsite.

It never hurts to call the corporate office about this. Uptown Girls is a current set, they may be able to help.

I have had some of my acrylic stamps since CTMH switched over to acrylic and have NEVER had any of them go gummy on me.

As stated above, they do need to be kept out of the sunlight. And what stamp cleaner you use is very important.

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmcbunny
CTMH stamps are made onsite.

It never hurts to call the corporate office about this. Uptown Girls is a current set, they may be able to help.

I have had some of my acrylic stamps since CTMH switched over to acrylic and have NEVER had any of them go gummy on me.

As stated above, they do need to be kept out of the sunlight. And what stamp cleaner you use is very important.

Thanks for letting us know that they are made onsite.

CTMH Might have gotten some BAD Materials for making your Acrylic Stamps.

It Does happen!
Someone not setting the machine correctly, The factory being too cold or too warm can affective the process.

Just to let you know I am not Knocking CTMH stamps or any other Stamp company.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:27 PM   #16  
Insane Embellisher

Cajunrose, did you order the stamps that were cracked in the last 90 days?

My MIL is a consultant and had lost a letter from a set and she said they wouldn't replace it even if she paid for it. It could also depend on who you talk to when you call in...like with SU! - depends on who you talk to on what answer you get. I know if it's a current set SU! may replace a lost stamp for the cost of shipping - as long as this isn't abused and you have an order number.

I did order a few alphabets on eBay from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS - an "H" was torn. I e-mailed them oh 4 months or so after I bought them and told them and they sent me a replacement for free. I thought that was nice. Clear Dollar Stamps has an eBay store and some of their designs are kind of knock offs from SU! or CTMH images - I think. I do like some of their fonts and their stamps are good quality.

I know Stewart Superior makes a lot of the acrylic stamps in the industry - from their website:
Companies Using Superior Clear: (http://www.stewartsuperior.com/html/clearstampmfg_.html)
Bullard Designs
Carolee’s Creations
DabaLittle
Hampton Art Stamps
Katydid Shop
Limited Edition Rubberstamps
Little Black Dress Designs
Magenta
MLI Hobby & Hantverk
My Sentiments Exactly
Paper Candy
Paper Inspirations
Paper Parachute
Rusty Pickle
Stampington & Company
Stamp Insanity
Tin box Creations
Woodware
Wordsworth

I think they make Clear Dollar Stamps too. If it is made from them, you should have confidence that the quality is good. They also make the Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner, which is awesome cleaner.

You may want to e-mail them and ask what to do. They would be a better expert to ask. IMO. E-mail: [email protected] - for questions

Have you tried washing them with soap and water - I know you are supposed to do that if they lose their stick, not sure it would work if the stick gets out of hand though.

I started keeping my stamps in binders, this then helps keep them out of the sun. I took all my CTMH stamps out of their envelopes and got some CD holder things at Office Depot and some pencil holders from OD & Paperwishes.com.

Please let us know what happens.

Vicki

Remember no time is ever wasted that makes people better friends...so we aren't all wasting our time here on SCS.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:00 PM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Not to hijack this thread but Clear Dollar Stamps has some of the best customer service around. I have been buying products from them since 2005 and have never had any problems -- shipping is quick and prices are excellent. They have an ebay store and also a website:

www.cdstamps.com

They just came out with the cutest stamp sets for clear pails!

Candyf
Old 02-28-2007, 08:58 PM   #18  
Cardstock Collector

I've been using clear stamps for several years now, and my favorites were CTMH so that's why I joined the company. I have several hundred stamp sets now (that's thousands of stamps) and have never had a single problem. One thing to note: The reason a single stamp (or letter of an alphabet set) cannot be replaced is that the entire set is made at one time. Sort of like a "cutting press" with each image to be included in the stamp set on one piece of acrylic. So, in order to replace one letter of an alphabet, an entire stamp set would need to be given. If a set arrives with something missing (and I've never had this happen) CTMH would replace it. If you lose a stamp you would have to replace the entire set because of the way they are made. There just isn't a way to make one letter or one image. Considering the cost of the sets (from $10.95 to $22.95 or $34.95 for the new "E-Size" alphabets) replacing a set because a stamp is lost is not out of the question for some of us truly addicted stampers. I have two sets of a couple of the alphabets so that I can stamp my daughter's name (it has three "e"s) or other words with more than two of one letter in one move because I can line them up on the acrylic block all at one time.

It is very possible that the materials used to make a CD case are damaging to the acrylics. If CTMH's My Acrylix stamps are stored in the protective envelopes they are sold in, unless they are placed directly on a heat source, I cannot imagine the problem that was mentioned on this thread ever happening. I've left my stamp sets in my car in over 100 degree weather after getting home very late after an all day crop and then forgetting for most of the following day that I hadn't unpacked the car yet! Nothing adverse has happened to them. I use them all the time and even allow my children to use them, and they are still in wonderful shape. Of course, so are my wood-mounted stamps, but I can't see where I am stamping with those, so they are collecting more dust with each passing day. I sure love clear acrylic stamps and acrylic blocks!
Old 03-01-2007, 02:20 PM   #19  
Insane Embellisher

Stampin' UP! likely has the same process as CTMH (making one set at once with one die -they just use different material), but they replace missing stamps. So why can one company do it and not another. If Clear Dollar Stamps does it and theirs is clear and they don't make their own...I think it could be done if CTMH wanted to. I'm not trying to knock CTMH or make them sound bad, but I think they COULD replace stamps if they WANTED to.

I do have a 'small' collection of their stamps and ink pads and paper and I like all their products.

Vicki

Remember no time is ever wasted that makes people better friends...so we aren't all wasting our time here on SCS.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:37 PM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

I could not find this thread for some reason, until just now, so I posted it on another thread. I finally got responses from 2 reps. CTMH will not stand behind ANY stamps after 90 days no matter what they do after that. These stamps were stored out of light, away from heat, and with many other clear stamps. The others are all just fine. I let them know I will not be buying stamps that are only covered for 90 days for problems like this.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #21  
Cardstock Collector

I honestly believe the defective stamps should be sent back to Close To My Heart. They need to see what has happened to them. They have tested and tested these materials and did not switch to acrylics until they were sure they had the very best acrylic materials. I have a one-time offer for you. I will BUY the stamp set from you and you can use the money for whatever you want. I will then return the stamp set myself to our corporate office so they can study it to determine what happened. It is important to me that we get to the bottom of this. So, if you're interested, email me at [email protected].

Deb
Old 03-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debmom23
I honestly believe the defective stamps should be sent back to Close To My Heart. They need to see what has happened to them. They have tested and tested these materials and did not switch to acrylics until they were sure they had the very best acrylic materials. I have a one-time offer for you. I will BUY the stamp set from you and you can use the money for whatever you want. I will then return the stamp set myself to our corporate office so they can study it to determine what happened. It is important to me that we get to the bottom of this. So, if you're interested, email me at [email protected].

Deb

You've got mail!
Old 03-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

Also note, that the low part of the images go bad first. They are so sticky that you cannot touch them without them kind of glueing to you. I would love to know what caused this also.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:40 PM   #24  
Cardstock Collector

Candyf: I just looked at Clear Dollar Stamps policy language (right on their website) and this is what is says: "Clear Dollar Stamps offers the following Returns Policy: All products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects. If you believe you have received a product with a manufacturer defect, please contact us within 7 days to exchange or return your product. Thank you!"

7 days is a lot shorter than 90.

Also, for CTMH to replace single set from a stamp set they would have to make a set and cut the part of the storage sheet on which that stamp rests apart from the rest of the set, rendering the rest of the set impossible to sell. Rubber stamps can be made one at a time. And I doubt that they are made by the same process as the acrylics made by CTMH. I'm happy to know that SU will replace a lost stamp if necessary. But I completely understand CTMH's policy. If you own any of these stamp sets, take a good look and you'll see why it would be completely impractical to replace just one. The idea here is to take good care of what we spend our money on. These things are not indestructible and no one has ever claimed that they are. If you're too rough with them, they can tear. Especially the tiny, delecate designs. Having said that, I will tell you that even my 8 year old has been a bit rough with my stamps and none of them has ever torn or been damaged in any way.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:45 PM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

It is not just one stamp--it is a whole set. I have rubber stamps that have lasted 20 years. If they think their stamps will last only a very limited time, they need to TELL their customers that they will deteriorate and rather quickly. This set came out in 2004 and I bought it in 2005. It was used only 3 times.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:26 PM   #26  
Cardstock Collector

CTMH does not believe that their My Acrylix stamps will last only a limited time. Switching from wood mounted stamps to the clear acrylic stamps was a huge business move for them and it wasn't taken lightly. The acrylic stamps were tested for a lifetime of use, believe me. They do have information on how to care for your stamps and blocks, just the way a garment will have information on how best to wash and dry it. I don't believe it is possible to make a completely indestructible acrylic stamp set. Having said that, I can tell you that not a single one of my thousands of acrylic stamps has been damaged or defective in any way. Check with me in 10 years and I'm sure I can tell you the very same thing. In any event, as you know, we're going to get to the bottom of this, aren't we?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:31 AM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

After further thought, I have decided to try to once again deal directly with the company. I think I should try to pursue it again rather than have an individual who is a go-between. I am going to compose a letter to accompany the stamps when I have a bit of time later next week. I will post when this is resolved about it so people can know what has happened. It was interesting that neither representative questioned AT ALL that the stamps had gone gummy. That did not seem to surprise them and they did not deny that. When I have something to report back I will let you all know! Thanks for the support and the ideas.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:38 AM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

I just ordered some CTMH stamps.....can anyone tell me whether SU's stampin mist is ok to clean them?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:49 AM   #29  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

It is very possible that the materials used to make a CD case are damaging to the acrylics.
They were stored in the original packaging for quite some time. They were already gummy when I transferred them to the CD. The other set never did make it to the CD as when I was reorganizing stamps was when I found that set to be ruined to the point it had to be thrown away. Storing unmounteds in CDs is a very, very common practice. It has not hurt any of my others stamps. I am beginning to think some clear stamps are good for the long haul and others are just so fragile that common practices with stamps are not going to work with them consistently. At any rate, stamps are expensive and I expect them to last longer than this. When I looked them up in my catalog I could see that I purchased them some time in 1995.

I guess it isn't even the stamps that bother me so much, when you get right down to it. It is the 2 responses for the company that felt like they were just blowing me off.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:50 AM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

"from the company".
Old 03-02-2007, 06:12 AM   #31  
Insane Embellisher

Clear $ stamps policy may say 7 days, but my experience with them was that I e-mailed them 4 months later that I had a torn stamp (a stamp tore when I went to take it off the sheet the first time), and they sent me a new letter free of charge. It was past 90 days and way past 7. I'm just saying I got good customer service from them. No answer of "you have to buy another set" or "sorry, you are SOL because it's past our return date policy".

Policies are set to avoid abuse or indecision, but company's should stand behind their products if they go defective after the return date. Indecision and defective or going bad are 2 different things. It's in the company's best interest to keep their customers happy if a product goes bad like this one - for every bad thing that happens, one person will tell 9 and on goes the cycle. For every good thing that happens, one person will only tell 3, so to avoid bad press, CTMH should take the loss and make the customer happy and learn WHY the set went bad so this doesn't happen again.

I do like CTMH products, but when you know they don't stand behind their product, it makes it hard to want to buy more of their products. KWIM?

Vicki

Old 03-02-2007, 06:14 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

Housefan

If you lose a thread - it should be in your subscriptions if you posted to the thread. Just click on your name at the top screen where it says "Welcome" and then on the next screen click "List subscriptions" and you should find your threads that you posted to there.

Just some FYI

Vicki

Old 03-02-2007, 06:18 AM   #33  
Kookie Creator

[QUOTE=Debmom23]Candyf: I just looked at Clear Dollar Stamps policy language (right on their website) and this is what is says: "Clear Dollar Stamps offers the following Returns Policy: All products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects. If you believe you have received a product with a manufacturer defect, please contact us within 7 days to exchange or return your product. Thank you!"

I have never returned any product to Clear Dollar Stamps but there was another poster in this thread that said they returned something after 4 months and it was replaced. I think that is Clear Dollar Stamps standard return policy. The owner is very customer friendly and I'm sure that if shse was contacted, that she would try to make things right even if it was past the 7 days policy.

Candyf
Old 03-02-2007, 06:23 AM   #34  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by vfnelson2

I do like CTMH products, but when you know they don't stand behind their product, it makes it hard to want to buy more of their products. KWIM?

Vicki
This is where the rubber (LOL) meets the road for me. I worked in retail for a time in the 80's and we stood behind every product, no questions asked. Sure, there might have been a very few who abused this, but that was not our concern. Our concern was that the company was known to back it's products. We shall see how this all plays out. I will make a third attempt with them (although I should not have to go this far IMO) to see what they will do.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:41 AM   #35  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Also, for CTMH to replace single set from a stamp set they would have to make a set and cut the part of the storage sheet on which that stamp rests apart from the rest of the set, rendering the rest of the set impossible to sell. Rubber stamps can be made one at a time.
For SU to replace a single stamp from a stamp set, they would have to create a plate of rubber dies containing the whole set, cushion it, and then pop out the part of the plate that contains that single stamp image, rendering the rest of the set impossible to sell, as SU doesn't sell singles either. Not only that, but someone has to pick a single wood block of the appropriate size to ship with the cushioned rubber, creating even more expense and effort.

Does SU *have* to do this when someone loses a stamp from a set? No. If SU does this, would it engender positive feelings in the customer towards the company? Yes.

Thank you housefan for keeping us up-to-date on the situation with CTMH. BTW, I know it kinda looked like we were trying to poo-poo the fact that you had a problem with your photopolymer stamps when we said, "Hey I have six zillion clear stamps and they are all good!" but I know I included that kind of statement in my response way back when because clear stamps can get SUCH a bad rap around here.

I hope CTMH appreciates what you are trying to do; many customers would have just written off the bad stamps, chucked them, and decided to never spend a wooden nickel on any of their products ever again. Kudos to you for giving them so many opportunities to try and convince you to remain a customer of CTMH!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

Mel, I also have lots of the clear acrylic stamps and so I did not feel you were poo-poohing my concern. They DO vary in quality. I have a few that are somewhat yellowed and still stamp well. I did have one turn kind of hard and I toss that one, but I do believe that was due to my own negligence of leaving it too close to a window for quite some time. Clear stamps have some huge advantages and I have become a big fan of the Gel-a-tins!! I won't give up on clear stamps as a group as a result of this. I will give up on certain brands and will be watching to see which companies back their products. If they really won't back them more than 90 days, it kind of tells me that they really don't expect them to last over years the way other stamps do. Also, it wasn't even that I lost or tore or abused them. When they deteriorate to this point in such a short time, I just have to wonder, especially when they don't seemed to be worried about the customer's satisfaction after the 90 days are up!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

Someone should send this thread to a higher up at CTMH. Not just customer service, but a person who would do something about their policy if their stamps do turn bad. It is very likely they got a bad batch of material. If you don't keep your customers happy, you won't have them very long.

Vicki

Old 03-02-2007, 07:12 AM   #38  
Insane Embellisher

laderme - it is okay to use any stamp cleaner on your acrylix/acrylic/clear stamps EXCEPT Staz-on cleaner. It will cloud up the blocks and maybe the image. Not sure since I haven't done it, just told not to.

The best cleaner out there is ULTRA CLEAN STAMP CLEANER made by Stewart Superior. If your LSS orders from Gary Burlin (which many likely do), Gary Burlin carries it, and your LSS can order it for you. It cleans better than Stampin' Mist (and I'm a big SU! fan). The cleaner makes your pad stay wet for a LONGGGG time...the next day. It rocks! Many people on this board recommend it.

Housefan: Be sure to send the stamps and letter certified w/ return receipt so you know they received it and they can't 'ignore' your issue as if they never received the items. It will cost a few dollars, but if you are sending in your own product that is worth money and they do nothing about it or don't return it, well that would stink!

Vicki

Old 03-02-2007, 07:21 AM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by vfnelson2
Someone should send this thread to a higher up at CTMH. Not just customer service, but a person who would do something about their policy if their stamps do turn bad. It is very likely they got a bad batch of material. If you don't keep your customers happy, you won't have them very long.

Vicki
I have done so.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:22 AM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

Vicki, I doubt they are worth anything. If you try to stamp with them they just stick to the paper and pull up a layer of paper any time you try to use dye ink.