Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   calling all wisconsin stampers for some help!!! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/calling-all-wisconsin-stampers-some-help-456500/)

strem 08-31-2009 01:06 PM

calling all wisconsin stampers for some help!!!

Hey everyone- I'm in need of some help. My sister, mom, and myself are having a girls day to go shoping and we are wondering which city has the most stamping / scrapbooking stuff in it to shop at! We all live in central wisconsin! Any suggestions would be great!! Thanks in advance!!

meluvstampin 08-31-2009 02:24 PM

Wausau has The Stamp Shoppe and Dcrapbook Studio
WI Rapids has Lighthouse books & gifts
Rhinelander has Nossers
Minoqua has a shop also.

last year my SIL and I made a long drive and stopped at several.
HAVE FUNN!!!!

Appleton area has a few shops also.

strem 08-31-2009 03:05 PM

thanks, we were thinking of going to either appleton, madison, or eau claire, but can't seem to figure out which city is the best!

Allistamps123 08-31-2009 04:02 PM

Well, Madison has Gina K and an Archivers. I'm from Western WI but haven't done the stamping/scrapbooking day out! Gina has limited hours. I think 9:00-2:00 pm.

strem 08-31-2009 04:09 PM

thanks!! keep you posted to were we are headed!!

kjacobson 08-31-2009 04:16 PM

I leave by Madison:

West Side:
Scrapbook Superstore
Archivers
Michael's and Joann's

East Side:
Scrapbook Memories
Michael's and Joann's

South Side:
Hobby Lobby

McFarland (roughly 10 min) GinaK! (call ahead for hours - they seem to change)

Bellegirl 08-31-2009 04:31 PM

Strem-
My sister and I have done ALL of the stores mentioned above in Madison, and Gina K.'s too. Wow..what a great day we had!
I'm envious..... you'll have a great time!

strem 09-01-2009 07:28 AM

its sounding like we are doing the madison, wisconsin dells, baraboo area! If you have any stores please list them!!

cjbapp 09-01-2009 01:34 PM

Yeah good choice I think... Eau Claire has pretty much NOTHING. :(

I am about an hour from Eau Claire now, and 25 minutes from the Mpls/St Paul area, but I used to live dead center between the two and never went to Eau Claire after finding out there isn't anything there. LOL

paperchic 09-01-2009 02:53 PM

I just wanted to say Hi, I'm from Wausau too.

SusieN56 09-01-2009 03:00 PM

I am in Appleton

Archivers and the Scrapbook Superstore are the two shops. There is Endless Creations in Green Bay as well.

strem 09-01-2009 04:46 PM

thanks. i wish that we here in stevens point had more mom and pop stamp/scrapebook stores!! cause our micheals really sucks!!

bradley's_mom 09-01-2009 05:51 PM

I live down in Milwaukee and we don't have many here either.

Off the record my inlaws live in Stevens Point and I used to go visit them because of the stamp store they used to have downtown (and the stamping convention they used to have)

SkyNacho 09-01-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strem (Post 15028430)
its sounding like we are doing the madison, wisconsin dells, baraboo area! If you have any stores please list them!!

I think kjacobson got most of 'em.

Oh, there is the Wisconsin Craft Market on the West Side. It's on whitney way across from the Applebees/Walgreens (if you are on your way out to the west side anyhow, you can get off on Whitney to go to craft market, then turn around and get on Odana to Scrapbook Superstore, before heading over to Archivers.) It's in a complex with TJ Maxx.

It's not the best or cheapest store but they have some unique things and if you google, I think you can get a coupon for 25% off your purchase.

JoAnn's is on Odana as well, and Michael's is in the complex with Archiver's. Oh, there's a Tuesday Morning by Scrapbook Superstore (like 3 doors down). They never have all the good deals I see posted online, but who knows what you will find!

If you are on the hunt for Copics, University Book Store sells Sketch ones for 4.95. There is one on State Street but also one at Hilldale Mall.

But can someone tell me where Gina K is at?

tigerlily55 09-02-2009 05:39 PM

Hi Appleton!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusieN56 (Post 15031993)
I am in Appleton

Archivers and the Scrapbook Superstore are the two shops. There is Endless Creations in Green Bay as well.

Just had to say HI to another Appletonian.

What is endless creations like? I've never gone up there to see it. Click on my sig line for a great Appleton SCS get together at Atlas Coffee Mill in October. There's still room! :mrgreen:

bmunson 09-02-2009 06:14 PM

Appleton also has a Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Joann's