Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Bird Crazy, Crazy Cats, Now We Have... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/bird-crazy-crazy-cats-now-we-have-611357/)

uncbballfan 07-11-2016 09:06 PM

Bird Crazy, Crazy Cats, Now We Have...

DOGS, PEOPLE! CRAZY DOGS!!!

I AM JUST A TINY BIT EXCITED!

Hoboken Paper 07-11-2016 11:19 PM

Just a tiny bit, lol?

cnsteele 07-12-2016 04:04 AM

That set looks so fun! I always love when TH posts his new stuff coming out. I like the plaid embossing folder and snowflake thinlits,,too!

dini 07-12-2016 04:56 AM

http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.spli...dd2aa2dcc0.png

These I might actually consider buying. ;)

NorCalScrappinMama 07-12-2016 05:12 AM

Those are too cute

victorial 07-12-2016 05:21 AM

I recently bought the crazy birds here on BST. I LOVE it! Every card I've given made with it is a huge hit. The receivers don't know that most stampers are over the Crazy Birds. I know I'm not.

I will definately get the crazy dogs a bit down the road when it goes on sale.

QueenOfInkland 07-12-2016 05:31 AM

Victoria,

I am so NOT OVER my Tim Holtz bird crazy stamps. However I don't care for either the TH cat or TH dog crazy stamps - just my personal taste.

Where I am getting into some new stamp purchase dangerous waters right now is with this French stamp company: Rubber stamps scrapbooking, buy rubber stamp, Stamp Art, KATZELKRAFT - KATZELKRAFT LOL.

I am especially enamored with Katzelkraft's dog set and their jungle set and their raindrops stamps and their penguins. My next stamp purchase will be a direct buy from Katzelkraft. Frantic Fran is the only US source for katzelkraft stamps that I am aware of and she only carries part of Katzelkraft's line. I'm in the process of saving up now to place my order WOOHOO :)

And to those of you TH crazy cat/dog stamp image lovers, HAVE FUN!! Kristina Werner did a great job on those stamp images for Tim.

Paula O. 07-12-2016 07:13 AM

Oooh, I love those Katzelkraft stamps. Do they ship to the U.S.?

jukie 07-12-2016 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorial (Post 21276216)
. The receivers don't know that most stampers are over the Crazy Birds. I know I'm not.

Lol I hope not, I have them and haven't had a chance to ink them up yet!

QueenOfInkland 07-12-2016 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula O. (Post 21276321)
Oooh, I love those Katzelkraft stamps. Do they ship to the U.S.?

Yes, Katzelkraft ships to the US. For what I currently have in my basket ($82 US dollars of stamps), the shipping charge to me in the US is $11.62 US dollars.

Here's a link to SCS forum search results for Katzelkraft if you'd like to check out those discussions:

Splitcoaststampers - Search Results

wavejumper 07-12-2016 01:36 PM

They must have heard people howl for them when the cats came out <groan>. I like 3 of the TH dogs but I've got several dog sets now so no go for me. I think I like the dogs better than the cats? Not sure.

Those are fun images Queen. I esp like the lion and elephant in the jungle set. I think the one that popped out at me looking around was the water wall-which they sampled with your penguins!

Fran might special order them for you since they have an account with them. Ask! You might have to wait till she places another order though.

QueenOfInkland 07-12-2016 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumper (Post 21276531)
Fran might special order them for you since they have an account with them. Ask! You might have to wait till she places another order though.

Thanks so much for this info as an ordering option. I had not thought to ask Fran. :)

wavejumper 07-13-2016 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 21276679)
Thanks so much for this info as an ordering option. I had not thought to ask Fran. :)

I was thinking about this.

You know...looking at it deeper...it would be a double ship-to fran and then to you, not that you would pay for the ship to fran, but it would be double time. Which could be ok if you were saving money...but it is cheaper to order direct even with the conversion rate. (ie the jungle is 14Euro which at 11% more on today's rate vs her 19...) Which is often the case, but I thought fran might be discounting it a bit...but she isnt. Unless you waited for her to have a sale, but then she probably would not order whatever she does not have. (She does have some of your list now). The difference isnt huge but added up across more than one stamp set...

Welcome to my sourcing brain LOL

So for this case, I would stick with your plan for direct order.

QueenOfInkland 07-13-2016 08:19 AM

Hi Wavejumper.

I agree that direct order is my best option.

Have a great day!

uncbballfan 07-13-2016 11:09 AM

I am so not over Bird Crazy either! The cats I bought because of the birds.

But the dogs don't need a reason to come live with me other than the fact that they're dogs!

StamperDea 07-13-2016 03:09 PM

I'm a cat person (although I like dogs too). The crazy cats just didn't appeal to me that much, but I really like the crazy dogs. Hmm, wonder if I need them?
Dea

grateful2bsaved 07-13-2016 10:21 PM

I am going to try SO hard to forget I just read this thread and saw this set. Wish me luck... :rolleyes:

sprtchick 07-13-2016 10:23 PM

There is also a mini set of the cats and dogs with framelits with suggested retail of $39.99.

grateful2bsaved 07-14-2016 04:16 PM

I saw that, but I was thinking I already had the mini cats and dies. Now I'm thinking it's only the mini bird stamps and dies I have. Oh gosh, I sure hope I have the mini cats, because the only thing that stopped me from putting it in my cart yesterday was thinking some would be duplicates. Agh!

grateful2bsaved 07-14-2016 04:19 PM

Oh, and just FYI, if you're thinking of buying them from Stampers Anonymous (like I was), if you register and sign up for the newsletter you'll get an email with a 10% off on your next order code. Made me glad I didn't order before I got the email. Dang it, they really make hard to resist ...

QueenOfInkland 07-15-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grateful2bsaved (Post 21277957)
Oh, and just FYI, if you're thinking of buying them from Stampers Anonymous (like I was), if you register and sign up for the newsletter you'll get an email with a 10% off on your next order code. Made me glad I didn't order before I got the email. Dang it, they really make hard to resist ...

Marco Paper has 20% off and free shipping within US - offer good until the first shipment arrives. Shipment due this month so order fast if you want this deal (scroll to the bottom of the page):

Marco's Paper - Search Results for "dog crazy"

jdmommy 07-16-2016 04:10 PM

I don't know if I should thank you or not for enabling me to order the dogs.......but I just did! Aren't we having fun??!

QueenOfInkland 07-17-2016 04:38 AM

OOZAK sale prices - can check it out at OOZAK.COM

I just this info in an email from OOZAK:

t's that time of year! NEW RELEASES!

RANGER

Lots of new stuff from:
Dylusions, Dina Wakley, Inkessentials!
All are marked 25% off MSRP!

Shop RANGER

TIM HOLTZ

Nice selection of new items!
Marked 20% - 25% off MSRP!

Shop TIM HOLTZ

grateful2bsaved 07-17-2016 09:57 PM

QueenofInkland, you're killin' me! lol I can only resist so much! I talked myself out of the last one you told us about, because the free shipping was only to the continental US. I forget how I talked myself out of it the first time the new sets were mentioned. Oh wait, now I remember... I just went and looked at the UNOPENED packages of Crazy Birds, Crazy Cats, Mini Crazy birds and all the matching dies I have. smh

grateful2bsaved 07-17-2016 10:07 PM

Oozak has free shipping for orders of $50 or more ... :sad:

You know, I AM getting a new puppy on Friday. Maybe that's a sign I "need" those dogs? haha

QueenOfInkland 07-18-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grateful2bsaved (Post 21280060)
QueenofInkland, you're killin' me! lol

You made me laugh out loud - thanks for the good laugh. :)

And hahaha about the unopened packages (guilty here, too.....blushing)....

I am enabled ALL THE TIME by my fellow SCSers.

Depending on circumstances and priorities, sometimes I succumb and sometimes I cover my ears with my hands and sing 'lalalalalalalalala' so I cannot 'hear' the virtual enabling......

CONGRATS on the new puppy - how exciting! I am a dog lover with a dog and I love her to pieces....

You have a WONDERFUL week!!!!

grateful2bsaved 07-18-2016 03:02 PM

Thanks, hope you have a great week, too. :)

I've said it before, I would save an unmentionable amount of money if I didn't read these threads. :oops:

uncbballfan 07-18-2016 06:47 PM

Sorry.

Not sorry. :)

grateful2bsaved 07-18-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfan (Post 21280741)
Sorry.

Not sorry. :)

Yeah, that's right. It's YOU who started all this. You are officially sharing responsibility for enabling me with QueenofInkland. ;)

uncbballfan 07-18-2016 08:08 PM

Glad I could be of assistance, Pam!

grateful2bsaved 07-18-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfan (Post 21280771)
Glad I could be of assistance, Pam!

:p

mshatzma 07-20-2016 08:00 AM

here are some of my favorite dog stamps:
Penny Black - doggone sweet
critters at the dog park | Lawn Fawn
The Rubber Cafe - Birthdays & Balloons (have used the 2 dogs in this set for so many different types of cards)

Sparkle & Sprinkle has many dog stamps in specific breeds. I have a Westie and picked up a stamp that looks exactly like my baby. Gourmet Rubber Stamps and Stamp Doctor also have a lot of cute/funny dog stamps

grateful2bsaved 07-20-2016 08:47 AM

I have the first set. I love it for CAS cards. That second set is adorable too.

LemurLover 07-20-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 21276679)

I just did. Let's see what she says...

QueenOfInkland 07-22-2016 05:56 AM

LemurLover,

Your Lemur is just too adorable for words!!!!

LemurLover 07-22-2016 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland (Post 21282614)
LemurLover,

Your Lemur is just too adorable for words!!!!

Isn't he sweet? And quite content to sit on my shoulder so long as I had bananas to share... ;)

MN_Stamper 07-24-2016 10:26 AM

I just got the crazy dogs in the mail Friday. I never, ever pre-order, but this one I did. The crazy dogs are even better in person. I will be using this set a LOT. One of them looks just like my real live crazy dog.