Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Bargain Alert: Fellowes cassette holder (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/bargain-alert-fellowes-cassette-holder-56890/)

Vanessa 06-04-2005 02:49 PM

Bargain Alert: Fellowes cassette holder

Hi all-
Just thought I would let you know that I spotted some of the Fellowes cassette holders for $1.99 at my Big Lots today. Makes the $15 I paid look pricey. ;)

HTH someone!

sml1170 06-04-2005 03:36 PM

Cool! Thanks for the heads up. I have one but I know a customer/friend that wants one plus I will need another one with the new colors coming out.

WeimFamily 06-04-2005 05:11 PM

I'll be heading out tomorrow or Monday - THANKS.

SmilingDaisy 06-04-2005 05:36 PM

Could someone upload a picture of what you all are speaking of. I am confused :(

2littleboys 06-04-2005 06:39 PM

I ot one off of Ebay and just couldn't get the pads to fit nicely. Am I missin something?

AmandaMay 06-04-2005 08:17 PM

I know there are a few pics of these in the gallery...somewhere! I bought mine about 7 months ago b/c I saw pics of them and there was a lot of talk about them! The new version of the SU pads fit perfectly. If you do not have one, I would RUN out and get one! It is def. worth it! Esp. at $2!

2littleboys - are you trying to use the old style or new styler of pads? It will hold the new style snuggly. You have to put them in sideways and the thicker side, the side that has the color name, goe to the left. Does that make sense?

queentomas 06-05-2005 09:49 AM

I'll be checking my out later today. TFS!!!

Carmen

dgmlmax 06-05-2005 03:28 PM

Thanks for the bargain tip! I just got back from Big lots. I spent $37.00 but I got 2 of the fellowes racks, and 20 packs of nail heads they are for scrappin. They are similar to brads but plastic. I also got a pack of chinese take out containers, they were 5.49 for 8.
Now back to the fellowes racks, where they the spinner type or the flat against a wall type? My store only had the spinny ones. I wanted the flat kind, but for 1.99 I didn't mind. Anyway, I see that our new style pad fits, but has anyone rigged it to make the old style pad fit? Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Dina

dgmlmax 06-05-2005 04:06 PM

Bump

Vanessa 06-05-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgmlmax
Thanks for the bargain tip! I just got back from Big lots. I spent $37.00 but I got 2 of the fellowes racks, and 20 packs of nail heads they are for scrappin. They are similar to brads but plastic. I also got a pack of chinese take out containers, they were 5.49 for 8.
Now back to the fellowes racks, where they the spinner type or the flat against a wall type? My store only had the spinny ones. I wanted the flat kind, but for 1.99 I didn't mind. Anyway, I see that our new style pad fits, but has anyone rigged it to make the old style pad fit? Any info would be helpful. Thanks, Dina

They were the spinner type. They work out pretty well, but I do have to keep my 19 month old away from it. He thinks it's a little too fun.

stampinamy16 06-05-2005 07:47 PM

Do these hold the "new style" SU pads? I am presently redoing my craft room and was trying to figure out how to store them...

TIA,
Amy O'

MommaJ 06-06-2005 06:51 AM

I had previously bought the fellowes holder but sold it cause it only held the new style stamp pads and I didn't have enough of the new. It is a spinner. It is WONDERFUL if you have a ton of the new style pads though!!

Jami 06-06-2005 07:18 AM

Thanks for the tip. Here's a photo from the gallery

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...at=3376&page=2

WeimFamily 06-06-2005 09:38 AM

I just stopped at the Big Lots near me and they didn't have any. There's one more Big Lots within a reasonable driving distance - I'll have to try there.

Lorstamps 06-06-2005 09:46 AM

Gotta go see where there's a Big Lots near me - thanks for the heads up!

lgulotta 06-06-2005 11:04 AM

Fellowes cassette holder

I read this thread this morning and was able to stop by our local Big Lots this afternoon--though I didn't have too much hope that I'd find one up here when the original poster lives in Florida (I think that's right, anyway). Lo and behold I walked right to the last one on the shelf! I've been debating a long time over which kind of inkpad storage to invest in, while my pile of inkpads continues to grow--this will be a perfect temporary solution. Eventually I will get some kind of storage that will hold markers and refills as well, and a bonus would be a kind that holds both old and new style of pads. There's another very helpful thread going on that subject, too!

Thanks, original poster, for sharing this wonderful bargain find!!!

musicmarth 06-06-2005 11:06 AM

I happen to be running errands right by a Big Lots today! I'll have to check it out!

kaytorimom 06-06-2005 12:24 PM

Would anyone be willing to pick one (or two) up for me and send it to me?? I'd pay for postage!!!

PLEASE!!!! PM me...

Ruth

Jami 06-06-2005 05:12 PM

There's a Big Lots right next to my work. Went at lunch today...none! Oh well.

grace 06-06-2005 05:55 PM

Cassette holder

Here's the link to a picture of my cassette holder....I love it!!! And thank goodness I bought two as with the new colors I'll need it!

oops! Here's the link

http://gallery.splitcoaststampers.co...cat=500&page=2

phunkymama 06-07-2005 08:15 AM

Thank you for this tip! I stopped in today and picked one up. There were 1 or 2 more on the shelf. I'm outside Philly if anyone wants me to pick them up. Shipping might be pricey, though, and I'll have to see if the box fits into the shipping boxes I have available.

WeimFamily 06-07-2005 11:08 AM

Just stopped in a second Big Lots today - and I bought the very last one in the store. For those of you looking, I found it on the very top shelf and needed to ask for help to get it down.