Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Anyone from SLC going to the Scrapbook USA Expo... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/anyone-slc-going-scrapbook-usa-expo-41279/)

Wasatch Wizard 04-05-2005 05:48 PM

Anyone from SLC going to the Scrapbook USA Expo...

Anyone from SLC going to the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy on April 15th or 16th?

MommaJ 04-05-2005 06:05 PM

I don't think I am....I went about 2 years ago and it was GREAT! Stampin up had an awsome booth with 2 great make-n-takes. But since they've dropped out, it just hasn't been the same. It seems like all the make-n-takes now cost money and the deals don't seem much better than at the scrapbook stores....just my opinion. (the lines are crazy too!! :) )

terylz 04-05-2005 08:19 PM

I'm going on Friday, but I live in southern Idaho. I'm taking 3 classes and can hardly wait! :lol:

bstrent 04-06-2005 06:18 AM

I'm going Saturday - taking two classes. Thats the best thing that the expo offers!!!

swissstamper 04-06-2005 06:21 AM

I went last year for the first time but it was in March. I thought it was very cool to check out some of the latest and greatest things.

frankie 04-06-2005 06:37 AM

I'll be there helping with the classes from The Memory Preserve! I can't wait!!

I agree that since SU pulled out it's not the same. However, I just love having all those vendor's together in 1 place!

jacksonbelle 04-06-2005 06:54 AM

For the first time ever, I am going! Every year I end up busy, but not this time!!!! :D

Lindsey

kimmery 04-06-2005 06:59 AM

My DH is taking me up on Friday. I'm so excited!

Nikkisjob 04-06-2005 07:13 AM

I plan on going to the expo..I've never been but im excited!

deborah 04-06-2005 08:45 AM

I have two workshops the 16 in Salt Lake so I thought that since I was down that way anyway I would swing by after the second one.

I know that since SU changed the way they do it and that we don't get to offer the discount tickets anymore, a lot of my customers don't even plan on going this year.

stampcrazyjulie 04-06-2005 09:16 PM

I am taking 4 classes on Friday. I know of 4 other people from the site that are going as well. The classes are always fun even if you don't go into the exhibit hall!

Also, discount tickets for $3.00 off can be found at Roberts.....

leney 04-06-2005 10:20 PM

I am going. I miss SU being there but I love to see what's new out there and learn new trends and techniques. I usually go to the Midnight Crop but not this year. We have Spring break and I want to be with my family.
Maybe we ought to wear a certain color r something than we might find esch other!? what do you think??

deborah 04-07-2005 05:39 AM

I wish I lived closer to SLC so I could get a discount ticket. I live a little more than an hour. Close enough to go, but the closest craft stores are in Logan and Ogden and they are still 1/2 hour away, and usually aren't included on the discount list. That is why I loved when WE could offer the tickets.

Maybe one of these years they will brach out a little futher (miles) in the stores that offer the the discounts.

I love seeing what is new and the trends, and some of the deals you can get are killer!