Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   ? for anyone with pretty princess... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/anyone-pretty-princess-30008/)

miss missy 02-17-2005 10:26 AM

? for anyone with pretty princess...

I am thinking of getting this stamp set but I am wondering how much I would use it, do you find you use yours more or less than you thought you would? I do not have children but I do have 3 nieces and it would be perfect for 2 of them, I also have friends with young daughters that I think it would be great for. I also think that I might would use the cake quite a bit but I was thining about getting the something to celebrate set next month so I wonder if it is to close...any thoughts??

chrissymurray2000 02-17-2005 10:37 AM

I bought this at the convention and I used it for a swap, but that's about it. I don't have any nieces or little girls I send cards to. At my w/s on Sunday, one of the ladies LOVED it to use w/her daughter. The other ladies bought Buttons, Bows and Twinkletoes for their daughters.

dbear 02-17-2005 08:13 PM

I love this set. I use it all the time for birthday cards for little girls. They always love their cards! I say go for it! :D

katzni 02-17-2005 08:40 PM

I LOVE it! I have two little girls, plus all their friends who have birthdays. I also think the cake is adult enough by itself (the stamps are pretty large and I usually do just the princess or the cake).

Donna Cook 02-17-2005 08:41 PM

I've use it for little girls' birthday cards. But I use other sets more. If you are limited and need to make a choice, go with another. I like the set, but i bought it at convention, I probably would not have bought it otherwise.
I am going to make some scrapbook pages for my niece and my stamp camp group will make some, too. (They have little girls!) The wand and crown are nice!! and I like the Happy Birthday lettering...and the little flower and the cake...ok, maybe I do use it more than I think. :oops: :oops: :oops: If it's a stamp, I use it for something!! :lol:

amberfite 02-17-2005 08:55 PM

it was the first set

this was the first set i ever got--i use it tons--i do have a little girl--but i use the cake all the time--it is so great for birthday cards b/c it is a nice size--it is very pretty colored with the watercolor pencils then emboss clear all over it--it really POPS off the birthday card! if you plan to do stuff for the girls it would be a great set to get also if you make b-day cards

Novell 02-17-2005 09:13 PM

Have no daughters myself but have nieces. My 5 yr old niece is totally into the Princess thing so I use it for her and my other nieces always seem to pick it out when they come over to stamp. The cake works well for birthday cards for any age.

WaterPixie 02-17-2005 10:33 PM

I only have two little boys, but I still use this set!

scdecker 02-18-2005 09:19 AM

My arm was twisted to buy this set at convention - and I am so glad. I have used it a lot, for little girl brithday cards and for special regal friends.

StampinLeslie 02-18-2005 09:35 AM

This was the first set that I had to have from this year's catty -- but for some reason I haven't mounted it yet!!! I think this thread has motivated me to do so! Thanks!

girlygirl 02-18-2005 10:33 AM

I LOVE THIS SET! I use it a lot for birthday, get well, and thank you cards!

miss missy 02-18-2005 11:11 AM

ok well I am thinking I am going to have to get it now..thanks for all of the input...

tc82742 02-18-2005 03:36 PM

i just ordered it yesterday.. i cant wait to get it!

KOLEY 02-18-2005 03:51 PM

I love it! I had Buttons, Bows and Twinkletoes and never used it but this I'm using.

tdean32 02-18-2005 04:29 PM

This one is at the top of my wishlist. I HAVE to have it! :lol: