Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Anyone order from Rubbernecker? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/anyone-order-rubbernecker-311555/)

parrothead 01-02-2008 03:43 PM

Anyone order from Rubbernecker?

Placed an order several hours ago and still haven't recieved email confirmation...should I be worried? Usually by the time I get through with my order from whatever company I have email confirmation....this is my first order with them....great shipping prices....6 stamps and only 1.95 shipping!!!

DisneyDoll 01-02-2008 04:30 PM

I JUST ordered from them the other day and still haven't received email confirmation either. I'm not all that worried. Thanks to Jeanne Streif I ordered a really cute Party Tiki to make a birthday card for my husband this year!

GarnetJ 01-02-2008 04:38 PM

Yes! I love their Vintage Ladies. Just got a package on Monday! I'm not sure that I did receive any email confirmation. But the shipping was very prompt.

momis mama 01-02-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parrothead (Post 8189259)
Placed an order several hours ago and still haven't recieved email confirmation...should I be worried? Usually by the time I get through with my order from whatever company I have email confirmation....this is my first order with them....great shipping prices....6 stamps and only 1.95 shipping!!!

WOW!!!

link please...

if you don't mind! sorry i don't have any words of encouragement... but would like to browse.

phunkymama 01-02-2008 04:43 PM

I know their webstore is relatively new. Maybe they don't have the confirmations set up yet?

www.rubbernecker.com

I bought from them at a stamp show, and they were very knowledgeable, and seemed to have good relationships with their suppliers.

Jeanne S 01-02-2008 04:45 PM

Hi guys! I just sent an email to the owner. I'm not sure if confirmation emails are automated with him or not. I'll find out and let you know.

Jeanne S 01-02-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDoll (Post 8189800)
I JUST ordered from them the other day and still haven't received email confirmation either. I'm not all that worried. Thanks to Jeanne Streif I ordered a really cute Party Tiki to make a birthday card for my husband this year!

hehe...... I LOVE that Tiki Dude ;)

momis mama 01-02-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymama (Post 8189976)
I know their webstore is relatively new. Maybe they don't have the confirmations set up yet?

www.rubbernecker.com

I bought from them at a stamp show, and they were very knowledgeable, and seemed to have good relationships with their suppliers.

thank you for the link... off to browse!

diane617 01-02-2008 05:06 PM

I ordered just before Christmas and got all the stuff that was available and Dave emailed me as to what to do with BO items-did I want store credit or refund. I actually told him I wanted the items if there wasn't too much of a delay.

crooked river 01-02-2008 05:10 PM

I love Rubbernecker. I've never gotten an email confirmation any of the times I've ordered. I usually have my stuff within a week, though.

parrothead 01-02-2008 05:35 PM

Thanks everyone..I've bought their stuff from my LSS...but first time ordering directly....it had said I would get email confirmation,but never did...so was just wondering if my order went through...great prices on s/h...hope they are timely!!!

Debra Cherney 01-02-2008 09:14 PM

Rubbernecker

I love their stamps and my experience with them has been great. I don't remember if I received a conformation email or not? Stamps arrived promptly.

Jeanne S 01-03-2008 03:26 AM

Hi guys! I received word from Dave, the owner that email confirmations were supposed to be being automatically sent, but there seems to be a glitch with the new site. He's going to have his web guy check into and in the meantime he will be sending order confirmation emails with expected ship dates manually.

DisneyDoll 01-03-2008 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8190020)
hehe...... I LOVE that Tiki Dude ;)

It'll be perfect because we have a long running family joke about tikis....so I can't WAIT to surprise him with this card!

Jeanne S 01-03-2008 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyDoll (Post 8194893)
It'll be perfect because we have a long running family joke about tikis....so I can't WAIT to surprise him with this card!

Hehe...... that Tiki was on my first order. It was just so silly and fun I couldn't pass it up.

parrothead 01-03-2008 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanne S (Post 8194213)
Hi guys! I received word from Dave, the owner that email confirmations were supposed to be being automatically sent, but there seems to be a glitch with the new site. He's going to have his web guy check into and in the meantime he will be sending order confirmation emails with expected ship dates manually.

Thanks for checking on that...thats good to know.