Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-03-2006, 07:44 AM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How soon until new stamp sets are in gallery?

I know this may be a dumb question....but how soon will it be until there are examples in the gallery using the new sets from the new catalog?? Today???? (LOL!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 07:46 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

As soon as someone gets their first order and mekes something. Of course they have to uplaod it! LOL

I am not even ordering until next week at my 6x6 club, so I know it wont be me! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 09:42 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

my "non demo assumption" would be MAYBE the very end of this week but probably not until the beginning of next week due to the holiday! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Isaiah 40:31
check this!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 09:45 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They say patience is a virtue . . . ;)

I'm sure many placed orders on July 1st, but how quickly they will ship out, is another matter entirely. SU! is still having to fulfill orders received prior to that FIRST, in the order they were received, of course.

Demonstrators do not have the option to utilize expedited or overnight shipping for orders placed from June 30th 12:00am(?) - July 5th, 12:00pm, due to the above.

My orders typically arrive within 5-7 business days, depending on the volume of orders they are having to deal with at the time mine was placed. But, I always "allow" 10 business days.

Right now, volume is very high, of course! ;) So, I'm definitely allowing 10-12 business days before I see Mr. Brown at my door.

I suspect, however, that you'll see samples popping up sooner than that. I'm not as speedy at getting mine mounted and ready for prime-time inkin', but we have some stampers here that are AMAZINGLY fast--makes m' head spin! :grin: I can't wait to see what they do!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 09:56 AM   #5  
Forum Fanatic

Will the gallery have any sort of "new set" designation (like Sneek Peak, or Mini) or will we have to search for all the new sets individually within their letter groups?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 11:52 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skittl1321
Will the gallery have any sort of "new set" designation (like Sneek Peak, or Mini) or will we have to search for all the new sets individually within their letter groups?
Sets that have been listed as "Sneak Peek" are now no longer such, because the catty has now been released. I suspect those and all the other new 2006-2007 sets will be mixed in with other current sets, as per those alphabetical groupings.

I know Jenn has been working on this--it takes a lot of time, behind the scenes, to get all that re-configured. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #7  
Watercolor Wizard

ok, here's how anal I am... I love Boogie Eyes and Stinkin Cute (I'm weird)... so even though I don't have them yet (they are ordered) I have the cards made and just need to add the stamped image on the tag... I tried to handraw the mummy - it turned out ok (not great) but I couldn't do the feet or hands so it's kind of Kindergarten style...

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #8  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
Sets that have been listed as "Sneak Peek" are now no longer such, because the catty has now been released. I suspect those and all the other new 2006-2007 sets will be mixed in with other current sets, as per those alphabetical groupings.

I know Jenn has been working on this--it takes a lot of time, behind the scenes, to get all that re-configured. ;)
Yes, I figured it does take a ton of time- and I'm so appreciative of the people who do it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #9  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by jailbirdstamper
ok, here's how anal I am... I love Boogie Eyes and Stinkin Cute (I'm weird)... so even though I don't have them yet (they are ordered) I have the cards made and just need to add the stamped image on the tag... I tried to handraw the mummy - it turned out ok (not great) but I couldn't do the feet or hands so it's kind of Kindergarten style...
OMG...Get this girl to SU!AA *stat!*
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Wow!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!!! I would not have thought of that! That is hilarious (in a good way!) and I can't wait to tell my stamping buddies this one!!! You are obsessive (but in a good way!).............at least you have stamped something I have spent the day on the internet and drooling over my new catalog as opposed to actually stamping when I have a day off from work!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:44 PM   #11  
Watercolor Wizard

yep that's me... I had this idea and I just had to get it ready.. Fortunatley I live in Salt Lake City sooo my orders come in really fast! But there might be a backlog... but still living here has it's perks.

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:47 PM   #12  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:

ok, here's how anal I am... I love Boogie Eyes and Stinkin Cute (I'm weird)... so even though I don't have them yet (they are ordered) I have the cards made and just need to add the stamped image on the tag...
SPEW!!!! ROTFL!

Guess what? I actually WAS contemplating pre-prepping base cards/backgrounds, etc. for when the rubbah DOES arrive, but, since many of my card designs are no layer, on plain white/vanilla base cards, I can't get too far! :rolleyes: Oh, the agony of d' wait . . . chuckle!

And, that Boogie Eyes Halloween set CRACKS me!!! I don't actually stamp much for that holiday, but seriously--I think it is pretty cute, personally speaking! I'm lookin' forward to seeing your creations with it! :grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 01:54 PM   #13  
Matboard Maniac

Ok Julie you are one of my stamping mentors. Can I be so bold and ask what rubbah was on your first order ???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #14  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR
SPEW!!!! ROTFL!

Guess what? I actually WAS contemplating pre-prepping base cards/backgrounds, etc. for when the rubbah DOES arrive, but, since many of my card designs are no layer, on plain white/vanilla base cards, I can't get too far! :rolleyes: Oh, the agony of d' wait . . . chuckle!

And, that Boogie Eyes Halloween set CRACKS me!!! I don't actually stamp much for that holiday, but seriously--I think it is pretty cute, personally speaking! I'm lookin' forward to seeing your creations with it! :grin:
I love your style - I try to copy it and so far just keep adding stuff to my cards. It's so hard to keep it elegant and simple... I just study your gallery daily! tee hee

I don't really stamp much for halloween - other than maybe treats for my dd class but this set I just had to have it!!!!

I can't wait to hear what your first order was!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 02:07 PM   #15  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura Duet
Wow!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!!! I would not have thought of that! That is hilarious (in a good way!) and I can't wait to tell my stamping buddies this one!!! You are obsessive (but in a good way!).............at least you have stamped something I have spent the day on the internet and drooling over my new catalog as opposed to actually stamping when I have a day off from work!!!!
you made me smile!!! I keep showing the 'cards' to my family and they say how come nothing is stamped on them...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

My wish list is quite long. :oops: But, my first order (which will be closely followed by a 2nd, I'm afraid--EEEEEK!) ended up including these sets:

Warm Words
Seeing Spots (I'm a sucker for circles . . . )
Take Three
Peaceful Wishes

I posted my ever-growing wish list at my blog, if you feel like seeing the rest . . . it's s'not good . . . :shock: I'm in deep trouble . . . ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 02:14 PM   #17  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks for sharing Julie !!! I will check out your blog as well. I agree about being a sucker for circles !!!!! Happy stamping..I am off to visit your blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2006, 05:11 PM   #18  
Watercolor Wizard

yeah good to know... I have to go look at those sets now! I always look at the cute critters and then slowlly make my way over to other stuff.... off to look!

Reply With Quote Likes