Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-13-2004, 06:01 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The REAL Q? About the DD??

Here's what me & my friends have been wondering: Will the DD no longer share their creations w/ the masses, but only share their contributions on the special DD site? I plan to send my $20 as soon as I can have the snail mail, but we just wondered about the dynamics of the future of the special contributions. We have all loved & enjoyed the inspirations from this Terrific Twelve. Will they still make their regular contributions to the main gallery & just submit specials to the challenges ea. mo. in the DD Gallery?? Or are they now exclusively viewed in the DD Gallery??

Also: Please just give the snail mail address! I don't understand how to reach the webmaster the way you said. Everytime I type it in under Google, I just get sent back to the home page of SCS???

Thank you, Juddaca (change makes me edgey!)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2004, 06:07 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to Beate

No, absolutely not. We will still post in the regular gallery as well. We might post a bit less just because we are busy making samples for the challenge we were given for the Fan club Gallery....but we will still post all our other creations in the regular gallery.

No worries. We are not trying to make this site worse....only better. And the special gallery is only meant as a thank you for all those sweet people donating money to keep it going.

Hugs and smiles.

my gallery - my blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2004, 06:10 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: The REAL Q? About the DD??

Quote:

Originally Posted by juddaca Heater
Here's what me & my friends have been wondering: Will the DD no longer share their creations w/ the masses, but only share their contributions on the special DD site? I plan to send my $20 as soon as I can have the snail mail, but we just wondered about the dynamics of the future of the special contributions. We have all loved & enjoyed the inspirations from this Terrific Twelve. Will they still make their regular contributions to the main gallery & just submit specials to the challenges ea. mo. in the DD Gallery?? Or are they now exclusively viewed in the DD Gallery??

Also: Please just give the snail mail address! I don't understand how to reach the webmaster the way you said. Everytime I type it in under Google, I just get sent back to the home page of SCS???

Thank you, Juddaca (change makes me edgey!)
Juddaca, I'll send the address to you in a pm. But to answer your question,
YES! We will make the same regular contributions. We've just been cramming to get the DD gallery filled for the last few weeks, and will be back to posting non-theme-related stuff to the gallery, too. And with all the convention excitement. . . it's been a wild coupla weeks!

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2004, 05:18 PM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

I am MOST relieved to hear the answer you two gave! Thank you for all you both do for the site. Thank you also for the snail mail answer! Juddaca
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2004, 07:15 PM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

I would like to donate also, but would prefer to send it snail mail too how do I do that?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-13-2004, 08:54 PM   #6  
Stampin' Fool

My addy is....Just Kidding! Couldn't resist! :twisted:
Member #3785
Reply With Quote Likes