Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-09-2006, 06:40 AM   #81  
Pearl-ExPert

Too funny! I belong to a scrapbooking group that meets once a month. One of the ladies found a SU demo and asked if she could bring her to show us how to jazz up our scrapbooks. I remember thinking there is no way I am getting into this! Ha!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renata
The first SU! party I went to....I thought we were going to be doing something with postage stamps!!!
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-09-2006, 07:03 AM   #82  
Kookie Creator

Lol I loved the multi-tasking and stamping too. I have started taking my "coloring" projects to work. Unfortunately my boss only allows me to do this on break and at lunch.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:22 AM   #83  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by myhappyplace
LOVE SU!
Oh, and when I called yesterday to ask a question, they answered after one ring. Under a minute. Unreal. He was pleasant and gave me the answers I needed. I told him how nice it was that I was not calling a country FAR FAR away where they couldn't understand me and I couldn't understand them. I told him they were all so nice and we love them. LOL

He said I love you all too LOL LOL LOL I'm still laughing about that....
LOL! That's funny.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:34 AM   #84  
Pearl-ExPert

Stampin Up changed my life. Literally.

I had been scrapbooking for a few years and never really got into a group of people that had the "fever" for crafting like I had.

I went to a fair and met my soon to be upline for SU. I went to her house and it was all over for me. I learned stamping techniques and have fallen in love with the creative side of stamping and creating with paper arts.

I became a demo and realized I had a love for sharing, a talent for new ideas and a love for it all -

I can't imagine my life without stamping and I owe it all to Stampin Up, literally. I had used stamps before but without the Stampin Up demo opportunity and the way they do things, create, show people how to do things, etc. I would not be in love with all of paper arts or have my ability to "see" things in a way that I do now. It opened up my eyes to color when before I had been a very "plain" person I see color in a new way now.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #85  
Pearl-ExPert

btt! I'm enjoying reading everyone's stories!
SCS Member #772
My Gallery
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2006, 08:42 PM   #86  
Polyshrink Goddess

I love stamping!! I love to make cards and my favorite stamps are SU. I did buy some from Michaels today and my DD said that I needed therapy. I said, This IS my therapy!"
I love it! I love it!! I love it!!!
Old 09-10-2006, 02:40 AM   #87  
Hardware Hotshot

I love SU, too! I am not artistic in the traditional sense, but I can follow directions. It is so satisfying to see beautiful cards appear from my hands! I love the "matchey matchey" papers, inks and embellishments. I adore having the color coach. I love getting together with others to make cards, and it is so much fun to give those cards away and hear people oohh and aahh. My very favorite thing, tho, is when I found this site! You are all so inspiring to me, and I love "talking" to everyone! This keeps me happy and out of trouble (well, if you don't count all the money I am spending because of all the inspiration I am getting!).

Sharon
Old 09-10-2006, 03:40 AM   #88  
Stazon Splitcoast

Stampin' Up! has allowed me to become the only kind of "artist" I will ever be, i.e., one who creates art with rubber (not one who creates the rubber, sad to say).

It's also moved me to get together more with my friends to stamp and to make lots of new friends to stamp with.

Lastly, it's inspired me to spend lots of time on SCS with my online friends!
Old 09-10-2006, 04:29 AM   #89  
Insane Embellisher

It is so good to read such positive things about SU! I am not A demo just A stamper.I have A wonderful demo who is always willing to help me out and answer my questions. I don't no many people where I live so if it wasn't for stamping I would loose it. HA! I make all my cards and do a little scrapebooking. I have fun makeing the grandchildren note books and a lot of the things i get off scs. I use some other stamps but my main stamps are SU, I LOVE THEM. I am a firm believer in thur W White and you can't beat it, it is the best! Everything i use are SU. Take it from just a stamper, when i run into a lot of negitive about SU i get out! I wish they would vent somewhere else! Boy would you want one of them for your demo!!