Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:51 AM   #2121  
Gallery Gazer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to okstamper

Catherine

And dont get frustrated if you cant keep up, we are all in the same situation. Now, that I am no longer needed at my kids school until Christmas, I can get caught up to answering my letters. I will do more of my card making when I get back from my errands today like the grocery stores, etc...ewww!

Have a great day!

Bonnie H
My Blog~Bonnie's Creative Corner
Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the Person Who Did It.
Autograph Your Work With Excellence.~Author Unknown
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:16 AM   #2122  
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via Skype™ to lezzels

Hi girls I just got home from work rough nite......... but its over its now 11pm so wont be long out of bed
i hope you all had a great halloween
Oz cat I work in aged care, dementia ................ and I love it most of the time
Also gotta say hi to Carol in Pootaville............lol
we just got our summer mini so Im working out what I want for pre order.....only a couple of things I really want out of it ..... must say wasn't overly impressed with it...... but like most of them when you see them in projects I tend to fall in love with them then, like the looks like spring didnt like it all till I saw a few things done with it now I love it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:20 AM   #2123  
Forum Fanatic

Well, lost that post.
Ok, try again.
Catherine
I picked mine a little unusual. I picke (by year) the oldest. Sometimes if their name sounded old. LOL Then I'd pick places I've spent time.......Texas, Tennessee, Florida. Can you believe that I had NEVER been to Florida until 2 years ago. Never had any desire to go. It was nice. Really crowded down there. Then I send to the newbies too. Sent to most foreign.
Seems to have worked out fine. Like others, I did not receive mail back from a lot of them but that's ok. I have a nice list of about 40 that I swap with. I figure it was their loss. ROFL

Have a great one. Off to Crown Point IN to visit DH's family that's visiting.
Carol in Pootaville
in IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:33 AM   #2124  
Die Cut Diva

Smile

Sorry you had a rough night at work. But glad the rest of you had a good Halloween. Man, have you looked at the number of posts this thread has racked up already!!!??? Just proves there are a lot of us chatty women inthe world! I've tried to stay away--was behind on a couple of swaps and have been working on them non-stop except Monday when I was sick in bed all day and last night delivering candy. We had two of the cutest toddlers that just walked right on in the house! It was a riot. Tons of kids. Nkoya and Carol in IN, thanks for the good wishes. Julie, I have not been a good pen pal either. I got out some Halloween cards to everone who had sent me a card; still had the stuff out and was going to stop and make more, then realized it was the night before Halloween! Glad some of you liked my little bows. I hate tying those things. Once I get the swaps finished, I'll get some Christmas cards made to send out--maybe even Thanksgiving if I get really ambitious! Nkoya--the Japanese children on the base reminded me of my DD. She is in Spain, and they have a friend there whose uncle owns a pumpkin farm. So they took pumpkins in to their class (they teach English), taught the children all about Halloween and let them each carve one. She said they were so excited--they had never seen a Jack o' Lantern before!! Hope everybody got treats and no "tricks"!! Did you guys ever look at www.ClearEnvelopes.com to check out her clear and other types of envelopes? She's a SCS member, and I've bought several times from her. LOL, everyone! Can't believe it's November!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:47 AM   #2125  
Die Cut Diva

Exclamation Sorry ladies--one more

Delores, Lana, Connie S. and Mlandrum, thanks also for your good wishes. I'm way behind on reading!!

I would like to request special prayers for the family and friends of the seven University of SC and Clemson college students who were lost last week-end when the beach house they were at for the weekend caught fire. To look at the black charred ruins on the news just gives me chills. The six on the first floor got out. My daughter went to USC, along with my sister, who still lives in Columbia. She got double bad news--one of the girls who died was the best friend of my sister's best friend's daughter (who introduced my sister to her husband)--and also, she found out her 6-year-old niece has leukemia. I would appreciate anyone who can remember them in their prayers. Both college campuses are devastated. I want to also send out good wishes to those of you who have been sick, are going through a difficult time, or are near or in the area of the terrible California fires. I talked to Karen of Paperosity, and they were almost having to evacuate. They had their car packed, and she was desperately trying to get orders ready to take to mail out last Saturday! She said the winds had changed just that morning, and they did not have to evacuate as of Saturday. Lots of love to everyone in this special group and especially to those who need an EXTRA little bit of love!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 05:49 AM   #2126  
Pearl-ExPert

Siobhan the kids look cute!!

Carol just wondering when do you have time to stamp??? Seems you are always running here and there and doing this and that and having LOTS OF FUN--I need to know because after I do my running I am usually tired and need a nap LOL!!!!! Maybe I need to move to pootaville with you LOL???

1 of Kota's kids
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #2127  
Forum Fanatic

OK, my "poota" was down last nite and I haven't read all the latest posts, put I read enough to see we are voting whether to close the list down. I agree that Lana should decide as it is her brain child. Whatever you choose is ok with us. I have only been able to send to those who send to me. Please keep me on the list. I promise, if you send me a card I will faithfully (although usually slowly) send one back. I have 5 on my desk waiting for response and I will get them out, hopefully tomorrow. I love this group, and love to read the daily stuff!! Gotta get dressed for work so I will check in tonite to see what's going on! From "Sunny" California (31 degrees, but it's gonna be sunny) Take Care and God Bless!!!!!!
One of Kota's Kids
Too Blessed to be Stressed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 06:40 AM   #2128  
Insane Embellisher

Good Morning Ladies.... we live out in the boonies, so no Trick or Treaters here... but I did get to baby sit my new grandson because yesterday was his mommy's BD and my son took her out to eat and to a movie... I really enjoyed spending time with him.. He just turned one last week and is your typical little boy... such a sweetie.
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
God bless
Nyoka
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #2129  
Matboard Maniac

Hi ladies,
I am a lurker, I enjoy your chatting but haven't joined in before this. I just wanted to say I would like to stay on the list. I enjoy getting the fun mail and trying out new things on my pen pal cards. I have limited my list to those in the USA or APO's in order to keep the postage in line. Hope that's okay, not trying to hurt anyones feelings just need to stay on budget. I sent out three cards this morning, hope to get stamping again later.

Jenny M
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 09:34 AM   #2130  
Pearl-ExPert

Have a bunch of cards to go out tomorrow(have to go get stamps)--I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now--then I will have some time to scrap my kids Halloween pages!! And start my Christmas cards YIPPIE!!

Happy Stamping

1 of Kota's kids
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:37 AM   #2131  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Catching Up:-)

Hello Ladies-- I have not been around for a few days with all the things going on around the house and with the kids, etc. I just wanted to say to all of you though that I think about everyone here all the time and everyone that has sent me cards and letters. I am way behind on this and do plan on staying on the list because you ladies are becoming my friends and I really enjoy spending time with you. I am just very slow at getting cards sent out and I sometimes feel overwhelmed by all the names on the list because I truly would love to write to all of you but just can't do it right now. I do send(or atleast plan to) send out cards to everyone that sends me one but please just bare with me as my life can be so hectic at times with 3 kiddoes and trying to get things done around the house.
I think limiting how many are on the list is a good idea because it can feel so overwhelming when you can't send to everyone.
It seems like my mind is going a million miles a minute too with so many things I am interesed in now days it is hard to make it to my craft room. LOL I have become a true movie watcher on some days with movies from Netflix and now that we have a warehouse about an hour from us the movies come so much faster I also have started reading more than I used to but LOVE making cards above everything else-I just need to get my priorities straight
I went shopping the other day with a friend and was on a budget and had to actually put some magazines back(this is not a good thing for me to have to do) LOL..I love idea books, I think I am a true collector.

OH, I also live out in the boonies-but love it and my question is, does anyone here in our group sell SU and do you have a monthly club that we can buy from each month? I am wanting to get some new stamps to make all these cards for you ladies. I have so many of the older stamp sets.
Hope you all had a great Halloween-our kids have candy galore and hmmmm I think I better put it up while I am home

Rene'
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 AM   #2132  
Hardware Hotshot

Phew - one more day of my craft fair and life will be back to normal (well,as normal as we usually are!). I am WAAAAYYY behind but you know I'm good for it. I may even bring the cards to the fair tomorrow and write some letters - Friday is usually the slowest day.
I'm need to scoot now, kids are almost done with school, then yoga, then making more of what I sold out of today. I hope to catch up with all the mesages this weekend!

Laura

Running With Lollipops my everything else blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #2133  
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Laura,

What are you selling at the craft fair? How is it going? Sounds good if you are selling out of some things!

Take care and enjoy!

Debbie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:52 AM   #2134  
Gallery Gazer

I received some happy mail today. Thanks Becca P for the cute Halloween card. I love the size of the card. Thanks Melina for the cute weight lifting card. Shhh, I need to go back to the gym..I have been out a week now, due to mom being here and sick kids..gotta get back on Monday..Thanks again ladies for making my day.

Bonnie H
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 11:16 AM   #2135  
Embossing Fanatic

Hello everyone! Another RN checking in! I will send a surprise gift- (scrapping/stamping related!) to anyone who can accurately guess my job! Nursing is a huge field-but I bet someone can come up with it! I had a busy week- and am hoping to make some cards tonight! We had a great Halloween- went with my sis, bil and 6 yo-- she had so much fun- lots of kids out, perfect fall weather here! Hope everyone else had a great nite! Tessa would scream- 'Tootsie Rolls, Auntie Di' whenever she was given some- and generously gave them ALL to me at the end of the nite!!!

For those of you who recall I was sad last week about my Dad's anniversary- funny story! My adult neice text messaged me (I was having my annual mamogram) that she went to visit grampy- and could not find him! (someone else usually drives to the cemetary- she went on her own this time). I called her and left a message that he was at the Red Sox world series celebration parade and would be back soon! She loved this and it made a sad situation funny (my dad was a huge Sox fan- we actually buried him in his Sox sweater!)-but 1 minute after she contacted me- she found his grave! No way would my father let her leave without her visiting him- and she had a world series banner for his grave- so somehow- he let her know where he was! My Dad died 2004- the last time the Sox won the world series- so it just felt really right for them to win again this year!
OK- that's it- no more death, cemetary stories for me- just happiness and fun from now on! Have a great weekend!
Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #2136  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzcatView Post
Hi Carol and Dolores

What do I do with the pen pal list, do I choose who to send cards to or do I send to everyone on the list? How often should I send cards and does it matter what kind of card, greeting-wise I mean. Do I send the same card to everyone or different ones? Sorry if these are dur! questions It is 10.25pm so I will be off to bed shortly. Nighty night girls.
Start with November birthdays (wink wink). I would start with the names in light green as they are also new. They are more likely to responsd right away, as some of us are a little behind Send as many or few as you like or you could also start with "R's" (wink wink).

Lana, Carol and I are in the process of updating the list. We think there are some women who dropped out but never let Lana know.

Queenoe, Jenny M and Cheri Furr, I will let Lana know you want to stay on the list. Thanks to everyone who is responding to my e-mail.

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #2137  
Insane Embellisher

Diane.... no worries about the stories... that's how we keep their memories alive... by remembering the good times... I think so often of the funny things my family has done and it makes me smile when I remember them instead of being sad that they are gone... so.... relive the memories... it brings them closer...
God bless
Nyoka
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #2138  
Gallery Gazer

Hello,

While I was out shopping for groceries, I took a short cut to Michaels and picked up the new $1 Christmas wood stamps. shhh, dont let my dh find out. Gotta get to stamping tonight. Now once Halloween is over, its like rushing to get things done now...not just with the cards, everything in general.

Have a great day!

Bonnie H
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #2139  
Insane Embellisher

Default Happy Mail.

Great day for Happy Mail

Thank you karen B for the adorable Halloween card. I will send out an update with your new address.

Vick M- Thank you for your card, the flowers, colors and cuttlebug back ground are awesome.

Liz E. I love the giant petal card, love the paper too.

Melina- I adore you card and I have e-mailed you for more info on the stamp you used. Too stinkin cute!!!

last but not least Lana- thanks for the very very cute Halloween card. I am starting to fall in the with gray paper.

I am going to assume if you sent me a card you want to be on the list. I will mark you all down and pass the info to Lana.

Happy Stamping

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:09 PM   #2140  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by okstamperView Post
Hello,

While I was out shopping for groceries, I took a short cut to Michaels and picked up the new $1 Christmas wood stamps. shhh, dont let my dh find out. Gotta get to stamping tonight. Now once Halloween is over, its like rushing to get things done now...not just with the cards, everything in general.

Have a great day!

Bonnie H
New stamps. Must hit Michael's before exercise class tonight. Is shopping for stamps exercise????

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:38 PM   #2141  
Mad Swapper

I am so sorry, but I am behind also. I only sent out 2 cards last week. School is killing me, don't know why I thought I could take accellerated classes while working full time and teaching Scrapbooking at the local stamp store once a week. My old brain should have let me know that this may not have been wise to do right now, but felt I had to go back and complete the school before the brain got any older, lol.

I still want to be in, if everyone wants to be patient until after my finals in December. I will send a couple here and there and then catch up more after my tests.

I did receive a great Halloween card yesterday from Lana - thanks so much and it arrived just in time.

oh, how do I see the new list, I think I only have the original one with around 40 or so names on it.

thanks

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #2142  
Hardware Hotshot

Debi, I think I speak for many of us when I say, it's really okay! If you'd like to stay in, you're in! I think the goal is just to identify those who want out so we don't keep sending to them.

What are you studying? My hat is off to you for going back to school!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #2143  
Mad Swapper

thanks for letting me stay. I currently work for a group of ER Doctors doing their billing (i got laid off from ATT almost 3 years ago and it about killed us finacially)
I am going to school to become a Certified Professional Medical Coder. It is usually an 18 month course, but I thought since I worked in the field I could handle the accelerated 6 month intensive course. Big mistake - it is very hard and labor intensive with the homework. I am worried about passing the final in December but will do my best. If I don't pass, I can wait 3 months and then pay another $320. to retake the test. I will pass - just hope it is on the first time

I've come to the conclusion that middle age makes us do things without thoroughly thinking them through because we have a clock ticking inside that says we are going to run out of time.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 01:14 PM   #2144  
Hardware Hotshot

I have hit the happy mail jackpot this week! I have received lovely cards and really nice letters from all these penpals:

Marcine
Vronica
Khara
Phyllis
Sarah K.
Tara
Diane W.
Lana
Carol (poota)

It's been a tough week and your cards and letters have been true sunshine...thank you so much, my friends!

--Debbie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 01:44 PM   #2145  
Gallery Gazer

Connie S and Nyoka

Have you received my cards yet? I'm not a very happy mom right now..my child came home from school with blue paint from head to toe and on his brand new clothes..They are soaking right now...just hope the paint comes out. Carol, there are 24 total of those stamps.

Bonnie H
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 01:58 PM   #2146  
#1 Gas Bagger

Happy Mail

Thank you Lana for the Halloween card. I love the little ghosts and the Poem inside the card. Tooo Cute.

Poota Carol from Pootaville thank you very much for the lovely card. I just love the colors & I don't know what stamp set you used but I love it. And Daisy is such a sweetie pie. When you see that cute little face you just want to love her all up. I'll have to send you Pic of Koby " I call him Kobywankanoby" hehehehehehee. He is full of spunk. I try and make my cards & he is right there wanting to help. He acts like a dog he loves to fetch.

Debbie S. Are you into football. The big game this sat. Michigan V's Michigan state. Need I ask what team your for. . Saying you live in Ann Arbor lol. Well I've got my fingers crossed for Michigan state. I'm a BIG state fan.

Prayers go out to everybody that needs them. I say all my little prayers just before I go to bed.

And Poota you be good.

Connie S.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #2147  
Watercolor Wizard

I got happy mail to report! YAY! Thank you very much Sarah K (love the witch stamp!) and Marilu W (love the colors and all the glitter you used!). Both Halloween cards are too cute! I sent out some cards today - I closed my eyes and put my finger on the spreadsheet. Twice on each page that printed out. Be on the look out ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #2148  
Forum Fanatic

HB to your DD Nyoka! Cheri, they have been in my prayers. I retired from Purdue Univ. so I've been around college kids for 19 years & my DD & SIL graduated from Purdue. That was just devastating. Didn't look like there was any time to warn them. Awful.

Hey Tara.......I'm retired. DH goes to town every day. NOT me......I stamp. When I make a card, I make AT LEAST 6 of that card. I used to tell my customers that, also. I NEVER sit down & make one. If I'm dragging the stuff out.........well, I might as well make it worth my while. LOL And Pootaville will welcome you with open arms. ALL OF YOU!

Hey Jenny! Welcome to the list & that is JUST FINE! Send to who you want. No one will be offended, I'm sure.

Way to go Diane! Your Dad was not a sadness to your life..........he was a blessing & deserves to be remembered as such. My Mom died the Monday before Mother's Day & we were to go out to dinner that Friday. I still celebrate Mother's day & love the happy funny memories that I have. And how much she loved us kids & her nieces & nephews. Bigger heart, you'll never find. Those are what I remember.

Debi, that's just fine. Good luck and you CAN do it! You go girl! Yes, that is an old old old old list. LOL There are 123 on the list.

Hang in there Debbie........we will shower you with sunshine.

Ok, I'm excited............one more day & I get to go to the SCS Indiana gathering. YIPPEE SKIPPEE! I get to stamp ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Day!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Mail for Poota today! I got GREAT cards from Vicki Mears.....WOW, that embossed butterfly & flowers is BEAUTIFUL.
Melanie Landrum.....All that glitters! Love the way you glittered the spots on the dp. That card is awesome. Melina that is tooooooooo cute. Was that me exercising on that card? OH, sorry, I don't do that. LOL You can post on here whenever your little heart wants to. Start small & then get gabby like me. Tina W........love the Christmas vines. Like the way you embossed & colored in. Keep it up girl! Lana........Like the "ghostly" purple card. thanks Kid! BOY, you girls REALLY made my day. Funny, we were making the 1 1/2 hour drive back home & just before we got off I65 I was thinking......."Hmmm wonder if I got any happy mail?" You bet I did!!!

Hugs Ladies
Carol
in Pootaville IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #2149  
Embossing Fanatic

Nyoka- thanks for the support! so- anyone- can you guess where I work> Come on- a prize is waiting for you!
Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #2150  
Embossing Fanatic

Smile

Carol in Pootaville- you are so kind and supportive--- almost like my favorite bra!! really -thanks for the help lately and that is hard about your mom and the timing- it is never easy- but around Mother's Day ---that stinks- but I love how you celebrate her life! We are fortunate to have great memories! Have a great time at your gathering! I got together with the gals theo ther nite- got nothing done- but had lots of laughs- so it was a great nite anyway! Going to a 12 hour crop on 11/10 with a bunch of friends!

Blue paint Bonnie H-- yikes- you must have been shocked to see your child as a smurf! Hope it comes out!
Debi- you can do it! That is great you went back to school- I remember the first day of nursing school they told us to say good bye to friends and family for a while-- the work was hard- but worth it! You'll do great! remind us in December and we'll send you prayers and good thoughts!
Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:43 PM   #2151  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrpuppetsView Post
Lana, Carol and I are in the process of updating the list. We think there are some women who dropped out but never let Lana know.
Thanks to everyone who is responding to my e-mail.

Dolores

Dolores were we supposed to send a pm about staying on the list or just posting here is ok?

Oh I want to say thanks for my happy mail over the past week but I don't have the names right in front of me...Lana, Melina, Carol, Deb E, Jenny M, oh and I know I'm forgetting 2 sorry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #2152  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected]View Post
Nyoka- thanks for the support! so- anyone- can you guess where I work> Come on- a prize is waiting for you!
Diane
Ok Diane I'll take a guess. O.R. nurse or nurse anesthesist (sp) am I allowed 2 guesses lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #2153  
Embossing Fanatic

Carrie- keep on guessing! You can have 72 chances!
You are not close- I am not as technical as an OR or NA - but thanks for trying!
Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:19 PM   #2154  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by okstamperView Post
Connie S and Nyoka

Have you received my cards yet? I'm not a very happy mom right now..my child came home from school with blue paint from head to toe and on his brand new clothes..They are soaking right now...just hope the paint comes out. Carol, there are 24 total of those stamps.

Bonnie H

Bonnie.... no happy mail today!!! Maybe tomorrow...
God bless
Nyoka
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #2155  
#1 Gas Bagger

Bonnie ,

I haven't got your card yet. But I'm sure It will make it here in the next couple of days. Didn't have many treaters last night, So I have Loads of candy left. I took a big ole bag into work today, it went fast. I don't know but I feel like I'm coming down with something. I'm not feeling too good. I sure hope it's not a virus. I end up in the hospital everytime~!!! for 5 to 6 days each time. I think Im gona get the hubby he's supper then soak in the tub and head to bed. Maybe I'm worrying to much. I've been seeing this Dr. for 3 months. And next tuesday I see my Dr. And I hope it's not what this Dr. and I are thinking the problem is. I've been in alot of pain for 3 months and some days I can't take the pain. But laughter is good medicine. I hurry home from work just to see what all my friends had to say for the day here on scs.

Well off to Bed soon
Night Night

Love ya all
Connie S.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #2156  
#1 Gas Bagger

Diane,
Mamogram tech?

Connie S.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #2157  
Glitter Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to marcineluke

Just a shorty

Thank you Lana for the great card ; an absolutely gorgeous
card.
Carol M and you did the cutest baby card and I will Probably try to case it but it won't look as good as yours.
My husband did not have kidney stones, it was a kidney infection.
Hello to dolores and carol s.
And everyone out there especially all the new girls.

marcine

oh!! I forgot to let whom ever that I plan on staying in the group.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:43 PM   #2158  
Forum Fanatic

Connie S. I hope it's not serious. You take care of yourself. I got my pneumonia shot this week but don't want the flu. And don't EVEN try that one in the nose..........that's a LIVE virus. YIKES! The shot isn't.

Ok Diane.........now I'm a poota bra. ROFL

Where's that other poota, Lesley? Are you hiding out? Ashamed for picking on me? Hmmmmmmmm

Hugs Girls!
Carol
in Pootaville IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:47 PM   #2159  
Glitter Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to marcineluke

Dear carol s

Gosh I hope you get a good answer and It is nothing
serious.
I will say a prayer for tonight.

penpal mom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #2160  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheriFurrView Post
Delores, Lana, Connie S. and Mlandrum, thanks also for your good wishes. I'm way behind on reading!!

I would like to request special prayers for the family and friends of the seven University of SC and Clemson college students who were lost last week-end when the beach house they were at for the weekend caught fire. To look at the black charred ruins on the news just gives me chills. The six on the first floor got out. My daughter went to USC, along with my sister, who still lives in Columbia. She got double bad news--one of the girls who died was the best friend of my sister's best friend's daughter (who introduced my sister to her husband)--and also, she found out her 6-year-old niece has leukemia. I would appreciate anyone who can remember them in their prayers. Both college campuses are devastated. I want to also send out good wishes to those of you who have been sick, are going through a difficult time, or are near or in the area of the terrible California fires. I talked to Karen of Paperosity, and they were almost having to evacuate. They had their car packed, and she was desperately trying to get orders ready to take to mail out last Saturday! She said the winds had changed just that morning, and they did not have to evacuate as of Saturday. Lots of love to everyone in this special group and especially to those who need an EXTRA little bit of love!!
Cheri, do you live in SC ? Just wondering cause I live right outside of Columbia and yes our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the kids that were in that fire. Terrible we don't know whats in store for us do we !
Reply With Quote Likes