Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 AM   #1881  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nyoka........right back atcha. Yes, that's a word........mine! LOL I sent you those birthdays and some names you might not have on yours. Let me know if you can get Excel?

Can you please keep the Luse family in your prayers. Just got a phone call that Billy (he's 60) was diving and helping with work on the dam & got stuck. He drowned. You just never know from one day to the next. Don't think I even want a peak at that book.

Hugs to all of you that you ARE safe & here sharing with us.
Carol
in IN
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #1882  
Forum Fanatic

Oh Siobhan................if they just want you to have something to open have him let you use it & just wrap up the box. I've done that before. Al insisted on getting something he wanted so I took a picture of his suede jacket & his golf bag & wrapped them in separate boxes. LOL I didn't tell him so he was a little surprised & my family thought it was hilarious. LOL

Carol (the only ONE)
in IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 09:10 AM   #1883  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShivaniView Post
Hey Deb I recvd it long time back...!!
Oh good! It made it there pretty fast!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 10:08 AM   #1884  
#1 Gas Bagger

Hi Girls,
First I want to say Becki, My thoughts & prayers go out to your neighbor & your SIL. And to anybody else that needs them. I'm so sorry.....

And I recieved 4 cards yesterday, one from Becki "Queenoe" I love the fall card & the leaves look like gold. Thank you so much. And one from Carrie Lipovich love the pumpkins, and one from Melanie Landrum I love the christmas tree. Christmas is my favorite time of year. And Becca Payne I love the halloween card. All of you girls are so talented. You put so much work into these cards. Thank you all so much.

And Zippy I hope your eye hurrys and heals.

May God watch over all of you & our Furrie Friends.

& Hi Marcine

Connie S.
in MI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 11:31 AM   #1885  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks to everyone who has pinned me. My map looks way cool. I have got 19 people on it YAY.
I had caught up to my friend but she must have caught on to what I had done and now she is up to 24, oh well, maybee I will just have to buy that box of choccys.

I just wanted to share something with you.... every morning after my 2 yr old has had his breakfast and brushed his teeth he chooses a stamp from my ever expanding stash to have on his hand, I don't know how we started this, but he has been doing it for the last 3 weeks, his teeth are looking great... and he shows his stamps to everyone he sees and makes the "crocodile teeth" face at them, while frantically waving his hand in their face. (Gritted teeth and then chomping) I think it's very cute, other people probably think he has some issues.

Anyway hope you all have a grand day/evening
loulou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #1886  
#1 Gas Bagger

You WHOOOOOOO is anybody out there. Loulo I think thats cute what your son doe's, He dosen't have any Issues he's just a kid having fun. Kids are a HOOT~!!! I was born on June 14th on flag day and when I was a little girl my mother would always tell me that they flew the flags just for me hehehhehehehe of course I beleived her, well I would ride in the back seat of the car and show off my birthday card through the window, It's my birthday everybody and they are flying the flags for me hehehehehee . Boy I must of been a lonely Kid LOL. heheheheheheheheheeeee.

Have a good night girls
Connie S.
in MI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 04:23 PM   #1887  
Forum Fanatic

Loulou
Check your map.........I'm on it now. You need to get the ones from England, India & Netherlands to help you out. Sorry Excel doesn't work for you. I tried.

Carol
in IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 04:58 PM   #1888  
Polyshrink Goddess

Right well you girls from England, India & the Netherlands see that you better PINme
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 06:40 PM   #1889  
Compulsive Stamper

Smile

carol,
love the golf card my huband said i have to pick up my game, he said yours was great....
thanks
Loz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #1890  
Forum Fanatic

You all are so wonderful. Update for my SIL. She is off the critical list. She is talking a little and ate a little this evening. She is only slightly paralyzed on her left side but it is looking soooo much better today. Thanks to all for the prayers. Her daughter (who is agnostic) thought it was sort of weird because her Mom just starting going to church again. My SIL's neighbor came over to pick her up for church and saw her on the floor through the window. Who knows how long she would have been laying on the floor if not for that? The Lord works in mysterious ways! Happy Stamping Everyone, and Siobhan get that cuttlebug now! You can never have too many toys!
One of Kota's Kids
Too Blessed to be Stressed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #1891  
Compulsive Stamper

Recieving some great cards alot of halloween ones wish we had that here.... Sent some yest and making more after this weekend have to fly south for a wedding I am apart of. Getting cards done slowly now my little one is learning to walk, ask nanna we have our hands full lol.
but loving recieving the cards and letters thanks again.....
loz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #1892  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmilhamView Post
Bonnie H........You won't believe where I got those clear envelopes. When I was a SU demonstrator, back in the late 90's, someone on SUDSLITE or SUDSOL (only for demonstrators) got a bunch of us to order. So I really don't know where they came from. LOL I've had them forever. Well, seems like it.

Had the Happy Mail going on here! Received BEAUTIFUL cards from Carrie D. (love that pick a petal). From Rene' P...Love how you did the sunflower. Oh, you can keep the snow. Dolores.....love the big Tag Halloween card. Too cute. Lana.......love how you did the tiny tag & the butterfly charm. Never thought to use the brad to adhere. Thanks ladies. YOU MADE MY DAY!

Later
Carol
Carol,
We had some snow this weekend but it melted as fast as it came down..but was very pretty. I am glad you liked my card
Rene'
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 07:29 PM   #1893  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Hello to my friends

I wanted to get on here and say Hi and give thanks to all who sent me cards the past few days: Tara I love the spider card, I don't usually like spiders but the one your card is ADORABLE.. he is a "cheery" spider. LOL Thank You I have a card going out for you tomorrow.

Bonnie H. Love, Love the colors you made the Hello card with. Red is my favorite color and this is such a cheery and bright card. The flower really caught my eye with the glitter..I am a girl that Loves everything with glitter on it. I wrote you a letter and it was great getting a hand written letter from you. You are one lucky girl living near Toby Keith-I'd be at all the games taking photos of him. What a cutie

Pearl- Thank you for the Thinking of You card with the red and black flowers and what kind of white pen did you use on the black scallop edge? So glad to know that we live in the same state..your letters come very quickly I am sending one out to you tomorrow so watch your mailbox.

OH!! I just had to share this with all of you-On Sunday the opening day of hunting season my daughter (who is a brand new hunter) went with her Dad and her cousin and her Dad hunting for deer/elk whatever they could find since they had tags for both, well I am soo happy for my daughter-she got her very first elk and my husband got his too..talk about a Kodak moment, you should have seen me with my camera..my daughter isn't bigger than a minute. So petite and small framed and it is hard to picture her hunting but she did it and now she has a very proud Momma. Man, where do the years go? Can't wait to scrapbook this page.
Rene'
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 08:59 PM   #1894  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyokasmithView Post
Hi Ladies! Rainy and COOL morning here in Southern MS. Been raining for two days! Wish those folks in CA had some of this rain to help with the fires. If you are close to those fires PLEASE take care and be safe.
Received another beautiful card from Japan yesterday!!!! Thanks Siobhan! It was a great Halloween card. Although I don't celebrate Halloween the little 'punkin' faces were a delight!
Thanks Carol for the update on the birthdays... I will double check them with the names I have and see if I need addresses for some...
Prayers and thoughts going out to those of you suffering. May God wrap you in His comforting arms!
Thanks again, Ladies, for sending me the cards.. I sure love to receive the happy mail from such talented ladies!
May God bless
Nyoka
Oh my gosh...I am so sorry! I would not have sent you a pumpkin card if I knew. Well, at least they were happy pumpkins and not scary ones!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 09:09 PM   #1895  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmilhamView Post
Oh Siobhan................if they just want you to have something to open have him let you use it & just wrap up the box. I've done that before. Al insisted on getting something he wanted so I took a picture of his suede jacket & his golf bag & wrapped them in separate boxes. LOL I didn't tell him so he was a little surprised & my family thought it was hilarious. LOL

Carol (the only ONE)
in IN
Someone on the Cricut forum suggested this too!! Oh, we are so bad!

And thanks for the suggestion Becki on getting the Bug now!! I just might! I just feel kind of guilty with Christmas so close. But apparently not guilty enough that I find it OK to go online and buy accessories for fun machines that don't even exist in my home at the present moment!!! I am telling you though, the prices were just too good to pass up.

Rene': Wow! Your DD is quite the little outdoorsgirl!! We had elk, deer, mtn lions, bears, etc that would come out and visit daily when we lived on base at the AF Academy in CO. It was the coolest thing!! Except at night, of course! I would not walk anywhere after dark. And you had to be careful in the day as well. One day I was driving home from the commissary and I saw a mama bear with her cub crossing the road about 100 feet from my house! Pretty cool but a little scary too! Anyway, I digress...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2007, 09:10 PM   #1896  
Forum Fanatic

Rene; MMMM, Elk is so yummy compared to venison! Tell you daughter good job! Hunting season ended on Sunday for us and nothing this year, although most of my neighbors did get theirs. Oh well, better luck next year!
One of Kota's Kids
Too Blessed to be Stressed
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 12:17 AM   #1897  
Stampin' Fool

I didnt get u...PIN u wat..???

Shivani

Quote:

Originally Posted by loulou31View Post
Right well you girls from England, India & the Netherlands see that you better PINme
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #1898  
Polyshrink Goddess

Sorry Shivani
If you click the link on my signature that says "pin me" it will take you to my blog and there is a map on there that you put a pin on for where you are in the world. I would love you to pin me.
Lou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 02:59 AM   #1899  
Insane Embellisher

Good morning everyone, still wet and dreary here in Ohio. But I did get a lovely card from Lauri yesterday. Love the colors and the cute flowers. Love the cute stamp on the card too.

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 04:36 AM   #1900  
Pearl-ExPert

Dolores,

Thanks for all the Birthday updates!!

1 of Kota's kids
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 05:18 AM   #1901  
Gallery Gazer

Send a message via Skype™ to okstamper

Lou

I just added my name to your pin on your map.

Bonnie
My Blog~Bonnie's Creative Corner
Every Job is a Self-Portrait of the Person Who Did It.
Autograph Your Work With Excellence.~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:09 AM   #1902  
Insane Embellisher

Happy mail this afternoon.

Mia- Thank you for the beautiful thank-you card. I love the paper and the beautiful flowers.

Laura jean- The halloween card is adorable. I love the dp with glitter, can you ever have enough glitter? I love the ribbon too.

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 10:12 AM   #1903  
Gallery Gazer

No Happy Mail today but got some cards ready for the mailman tomorrow. whoo who! Its mighty windy here and a tad bit chilly. They havent evacuated my sisters/mom's house yet in the fires, but my older sister is helping out in the Qualcomm stadium for those who need it. Prayers!

Have a Happy Stamping Day!

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 11:16 AM   #1904  
#1 Gas Bagger

I recieved a card from Debbie S. "debcst" today. What a lovely card, I just love the flower punch, there's so much you can do with it. Thank you so much Debbie. I had a bad day at work this morning and all I wanted to do is get home and love up next to my kitty "Koby" He shows me so much love when I walk in the door & he dosen't judge me or put me down. But your card really cheered me up today I needed it.

I go to a card class 2 times a month and I had one the other day & I made up a stack of card's so I'll be sending more cards out in the next couple of days. I'ts nice to get a way and stamp with other girls I really enjoy it.

Rene' send some of that snow here in MI. Hope we get some soon.

Have a good day everybody

Connie S.
in MI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 11:38 AM   #1905  
Polyshrink Goddess

Sorry to hear you had a bad time at work. Aren't animals great!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 12:16 PM   #1906  
Forum Fanatic

Happy Mail today, from Deborah S. Love the card. You're right, the paper is great.
Connie S.......sorry for the bad day at work. Hope things look up for tomorrow.
Bonnie............prayers have gone out continually. I worry about the people I don't know and we have family from Temeculah to Chico......all the way up the state. DH graduated from Petaluma HS in the North. We lived in San Raphael when we first got married. Only a few months. FIL was in the AIr Force & Dh had just gotten out of the Army.

Carol
in IN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #1907  
#1 Gas Bagger

Thanks Lou & Carol,
Thats so true Lou animals are great. They love you no matter what. One of the cards I'm sending out is one for you Lou so keep watching the mail & for you too melina. And one I know you will just love carol . And more for other penpals too. Gotta get my little notes written.

Thanks again Girls
Connie S.
in MI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #1908  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeysView Post
Oh my gosh...I am so sorry! I would not have sent you a pumpkin card if I knew. Well, at least they were happy pumpkins and not scary ones!

No problem sweetie!! I loved the card!! It was so cute! I try not to be too stick in the mud about Halloween, just don't wish to participate... Its a fun time if it is kept all fun and leave out the dark side...
Thanks again for the great card!!
God bless
Nyoka
PS.... my thoughts and prayers are going out to those families affected by the fire! May you all stay safe!!
Nyoka
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 02:09 PM   #1909  
Hardware Hotshot

You're so welcome, my Michigan penpal! Isn't it amazing how those things sometimes happen when we most need them? Glad my card came on the right day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittykatView Post
I recieved a card from Debbie S. "debcst" today. What a lovely card, I just love the flower punch, there's so much you can do with it. Thank you so much Debbie. I had a bad day at work this morning and all I wanted to do is get home and love up next to my kitty "Koby" He shows me so much love when I walk in the door & he dosen't judge me or put me down. But your card really cheered me up today I needed it.

I go to a card class 2 times a month and I had one the other day & I made up a stack of card's so I'll be sending more cards out in the next couple of days. I'ts nice to get a way and stamp with other girls I really enjoy it.

Rene' send some of that snow here in MI. Hope we get some soon.

Have a good day everybody

Connie S.
in MI
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #1910  
Polyshrink Goddess

YAY!!!!

I got mail.....
Thanks heaps to Marcine for the lovely cat card-I love the colours.
And thanks to Dolores for the classy friendship card.

Will make and post cards for you both tomorrow.

Lou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #1911  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Everyone! I've been so busy trying to get everything situated. Well...I was gone to Texas to visit family for a few weeks, and when I came home!! I had lots of HAPPY MAIL!!! : ) I loved it! Thank you to: Carole, Dolores, Deb, Sarah, Marcine, Connie, Marilu, Laura, Siobhan, and Monique. I absolutely loved everyone's cards!!! Thank you for making my day!! I've been sending out cards, trying to catch up, so I hope that everyone enjoys them. Happy stamping!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 03:02 PM   #1912  
Glitter Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to marcineluke

Khara
l Loved your card and the letter I got. I also like camping
out doors. The food even taste better. I usually don't
eat s'mores but I do then because my grandchilden
enjoy making them so I eagerly participate .
I try to use my CB when I can but not everything I do
fits the project. Do you come up with all your ideas
by yourself ,or an inspiration? where did you get such
tiny brads so cute.
Delores how cute was your card I just loved the legs.
of your witch. The saying inside should say trick or
feet. I once had a peke whose eye fell out and he lived
a long time after. It was an awful sight, one of my day
care children saw him standing at the back door with
his eye hanging on his face. she had a hard time getting
over it.
Sorry If this sound pretty yucky. I will close before I come up with some more stories.

Any way thank you for the cards
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 08:35 PM   #1913  
Insane Embellisher

Hello,

The November spreadsheet has been e-mailed.

Dolores
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:23 PM   #1914  
Kookie Creator

dolores, can you please email me the list? thanks
gail woo
[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #1915  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by MKL1941View Post
Khara
l Loved your card and the letter I got. I also like camping
out doors. The food even taste better. I usually don't
eat s'mores but I do then because my grandchilden
enjoy making them so I eagerly participate .
I try to use my CB when I can but not everything I do
fits the project. Do you come up with all your ideas
by yourself ,or an inspiration? where did you get such
tiny brads so cute.
Delores how cute was your card I just loved the legs.
of your witch. The saying inside should say trick or
feet. I once had a peke whose eye fell out and he lived
a long time after. It was an awful sight, one of my day
care children saw him standing at the back door with
his eye hanging on his face. she had a hard time getting
over it.
Sorry If this sound pretty yucky. I will close before I come up with some more stories.

Any way thank you for the cards
Oh my! LOL! Would hate to hear your stories around a campfire at night! Just Kidding!

I received the most gorgeous card from Becki B!!! Thank you so much for sharing that card with me!! I would have hung on to it as well! It is too gorgeous to send! I was all smiles in the PO today!

Have a great day ladies! I am working on my Nov birthday cards now...then after that I can do some reply cards.

Siobhan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:42 PM   #1916  
Gallery Gazer

Connie S!

Did you receive my card yet? Sometimes, I feel that my cards are getting to you ladies. But I know people are getting them by the posts. I appreciate that..anyways, my mind isnt functioning tonight and I tried to make some more cards, but had too many things on my mind..Friday would be better. Gotta volunteer at my kids school tomorrow.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2007, 09:05 AM   #1917  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi all
just a quick hello as i am ill in bed with flu! thanks to Carol and Dolores for my cards, they have really cheered me up when i am feeling soo crook!
will get some cards in the post next week hopefully when i am feeling a little better!
take care all
Michelle...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #1918  
#1 Gas Bagger

Hi Bonnie,
I posted that I recieved your card on Page 45. Make sure you check it out. I loved your card so much that I went onto e-bay and bidded on the one & only set that was up for sale and I won it~!!! I was so happy. I got a notice today that the stamp set is in the mail. I can't wait to get it. I love the back ground that you did with the cuttlebug. Just beautiful. Is the back ground something that comes with the cuttlebug or do you buy that seperate that goes with the cuttlebug. I really don't know any thing about the machine, but I'd love to know more. But anyway kido just check out page 45 . I know sometimes we get so much on our minds, like myself I get so many things going in this mind of mine I don't know how I can think straight. It's going 24/7 heheheheeeeee. Well you have a good day & let me know if you found the post okay.

Talk to you soon
Connie S.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2007, 11:32 AM   #1919  
#1 Gas Bagger

I recieved Happy Mail today. One from Khara~ What a beautiful card girl. I just LOVE it. And I got one from Cherifurr, I just LOVE the halloween card, I have that set and after seeing your card I'm gona get it out and use it. And one from Deb Delse, I LOVE the christmas card, I just love the new ribbon. And the scallop you made on the card, Don't you just love the little snowflake stamp set, you can use it for so many christmas cards. I love christmas time. You all are so talented. It is so cool to see everybodys art work in the cards you all make. Thanks again gilrs for all your cards. I just love you all.

Connie S.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2007, 11:41 AM   #1920  
Gallery Gazer

Hi Connie S,

I am glad you liked the card. The folder I used is called "Script" for the Cuttlebug. It is sold separately. This was my very 1st stamp set that I had bought about 8 years ago..I wasnt into stamping back them..Just bought something from my sister at time..I must of missed that whole day from Page 45, because I just read all of them. Sorry. That card was a introduction type card, so I will be sending more cards as the Holidays arrive.

Have a nice day,

Bonnie H
Reply With Quote Likes