Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Any stamping Pen Pals? (Closed) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/any-stamping-pen-pals-closed-258905/)

lezzels 07-05-2007 07:23 PM

hoorah..... I also got a card from the good ole USA thank you so much tara...... love it I have just posted one back to you
god I love this idea who ever came up with it

Kota48 07-05-2007 09:12 PM

Nyoka, that's a great idea. That way we'll all have each other's SCS screen name. Thanks.

Lana

PS If anyone needs and up date please pm me.

Shivani 07-05-2007 09:29 PM

hey did anyone mailed me a card...I'm waiitng anxiously for the card to arrive..!!

Shivani 07-06-2007 12:38 AM

ugh....anyone..

Shivani 07-06-2007 02:07 AM

Bump

dbrpuppets 07-06-2007 03:43 AM

I just joined and will mail you a card next week:). Not sure how long it takes to get to you.

vronica 07-06-2007 03:52 AM

Thanks Tara and Crystal

Today I had happy mail from both of you!
Great cards!!
I'll be writing letters and sending cards this weekend,
Start stalking the mailman.........
Vronica;)

AmzdByHsGrace 07-06-2007 01:28 PM

Yes!! the mailbox contained two more cards today!!! yippeeee.... thanks Molly and Pam!! and Molly............ your card was amazing!! you have to tell me how you did that! I assume since you mentioned "cuddle" that it was a key to what you did? I am so wanting to be able to recreate something like that!! It was great! And Pam... what an awesome view!! I envy you that AZ view!!
Thanks Ladies!!
God bless
Nyoka

ljwh02 07-06-2007 01:44 PM

Hey nyoka I used the winter cuddlebug embossing folder and of coarse my favorite new toy my cuddlebug...but I have heard that you can use the embossing folders with a rolling pin to get the same effect..., they I just rubbed the craft white over it after I embossed it.....super easy and way cool:)

AmzdByHsGrace 07-06-2007 02:30 PM

Well easy or not, its really beautiful and I WILL have to look into the cuddlebug... any ideas on where to purchase and what to get with it to start???
God bless
Nyoka

karan s 07-06-2007 05:21 PM

I would love to join this group if it is still taking new people. My youngest daughter is off to college in 5 weeks and I will need something to help me cope with a quiet lonely house.
Karan

Dee Ferguson 07-06-2007 06:11 PM

Love to have a PenPal !

I also would love to join in if Im not too late or too far away ! I am new to stamping but been scrapbooking for a while now ! I would love to have a penpal to exchange with ...Thanks Ladies for an inspiring site !

dbrpuppets 07-06-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani (Post 6402096)
hey did anyone mailed me a card...I'm waiitng anxiously for the card to arrive..!!

I told you I would send you a card. I am so sorry but my husband had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Looks like it will be a bit before I can make cards again. Right now he is stable but will need much care when he gets home.

I promise I will send cards to you and others when his health has improved.

Dolores

cdgreg 07-06-2007 08:36 PM

Has anyone got a card from me? Thanks Lana I got your beautiful card today! I think this question might have been asked before, but are we writing in the cards or not? Have a great day all!!
Crystal

cdgreg 07-06-2007 08:37 PM

Dee,
PM me with your address and I will add you to my list.
Crystal

Dee Ferguson 07-06-2007 08:45 PM

Address !

PMed you Crystal ! Thankyou so very much !!

cdgreg 07-06-2007 08:48 PM

No problem at all. I will send you a card tomorrow. I am new to stamping less than one year so my card are very basic.

letmecrop 07-06-2007 09:14 PM

Hi Chrystal,

I received a card from you, scroll back up to post #115 :) ;)

cdgreg 07-06-2007 10:16 PM

Thanks Debi,
I saw that a few people has gotten cards form me. I was excited to see that. This is soooooo fun!
Crystal

Shivani 07-07-2007 12:16 AM

[Take care of ur husband...My best wishes are with him...No problem...send me card later on..!!

SHivani

QUOTE=dbrpuppets;6414114]I told you I would send you a card. I am so sorry but my husband had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Looks like it will be a bit before I can make cards again. Right now he is stable but will need much care when he gets home.

Dolores[/QUOTE]

Shivani 07-07-2007 12:26 AM

Anyone knows her name...as I have the list but missing the site names or their pet names..???
Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrpuppets (Post 6414114)
I told you I would send you a card. I am so sorry but my husband had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Looks like it will be a bit before I can make cards again. Right now he is stable but will need much care when he gets home.

Dolores

homestead46 07-07-2007 05:04 AM

Dolores,
I am sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he makes a very speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you and your family....

Lana (Kota48),
I'd love to participate as well. This sounds like so much fun!! I am sending you a PM and look forward to corresponding with our wonderful SCS sisters!

Kind regards, -June

AmzdByHsGrace 07-07-2007 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrpuppets (Post 6414114)
but my husband had a heart attack and is in the hospital. Looks like it will be a bit before I can make cards again. Right now he is stable but will need much care when he gets home.

Dolores

Dolores... my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... please keep us posted on how he is doing...
God bless
Nyoka

ljwh02 07-07-2007 07:18 AM

Hey Crystal I got your card the other day...sorry I didn't post anything, I have been busy my sister came home for the 4th and I have a new nephew that I hadn't saw yet so I was busy spoiling him :) Anyways I made 6 more cards last night and plan on sending them out today so start watching the mail boxes :) NYOKA---I got my cuttlebug on ebay super cheap...$30 is all I payed for it + $15 shipping(its heavy) in stores like Micheals they are $80...and I also got all the embossing folders and die cuts on ebay as well. Each embossing folder was only like $6 with shipping...super cheap...It has to be my most fav tool, very quick and it has a dramatic effect :) Anyways I suppose I better get to the post office....Have a great weekend ladies :)

cdgreg 07-07-2007 10:39 AM

Delores,
I am so sorry to hear that your husband had an heart attack. I will send him a get well card on Monday. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Crystal

cdgreg 07-07-2007 10:43 AM

Molly,
I totally understand. I'm glad you got it. I got a cuddlebug at Michael's I used the 40% off coupon. I really like it also. I use it sometimes not as much as I should. I certainly hope you enjoy it.

Crystal

momogintz 07-07-2007 09:14 PM

I received my first card-thanks LeAnn, it made my day! It's been a very hectic week, but I plan to stamp most of Sun-Mon and will be starting to send cards out! This was a great idea!

Lisa

Kota48 07-07-2007 11:29 PM

Hello All,

I just sent you all a new updated list, I think I got everyone, but please pm me if you don't get one. There is so many of us I'm kinda forgeting who I sent to and if I sent to!!!LOL.

I am sorry to hear about your husband Dolores, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Lana

debcst 07-08-2007 04:32 AM

Got it, Lana...thanks so much!

chicoreco 07-08-2007 04:55 AM

Dolores,
Sorry to hear about your DH--it must be a very scary thing to be going through. Keep us updated on how he is doing.

To All PenPals
I will be getting more cards out it the mail this week.

Lana,
I got the new updated list--thanks--Amazing how big the list is getting--Thanks again

Tara

AmzdByHsGrace 07-08-2007 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kota48 (Post 6425515)
Hello All,

I just sent you all a new updated list, I think I got everyone, but please pm me if you don't get one. There is so many of us I'm kinda forgeting who I sent to and if I sent to!!!LOL.

I am sorry to hear about your husband Dolores, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Lana

I have like 28 people on my list and I am afraid that is all I can handle right now! Been making cards like mad! lol.... but its great to be able to learn about all the great ladies on this thread!
God bless
Nyoka

stampnangel 07-08-2007 07:59 AM

sent you a pm Lana :)

AmzdByHsGrace 07-08-2007 08:39 AM

Got a wonderful card from LeAnn (lmpianoplayr ) thank you so much. I have that set and love it so much... its a great random set... so many uses!
Thanks again!
God bless
Nyoka

ljwh02 07-08-2007 10:33 AM

Ok---I don't know about the rest of you but this is kinda getting to be a big pen pal list---not that that is a bad thing---the more the marrier---but I don't know how long it will take me to get cards out to all of you. To date I have sent 10 card total with 5 more in progress and hopefully going postal tomorrow---I don't want anyone to feel hurt or left out so I am just posting this to let you guys know that I will eventually get a card to the 38 addresses that I have up to this point---but I don't know when exactly that will be---lol :)

cdgreg 07-08-2007 02:30 PM

Kota48,
I got the updated list, thanks!!!

dbrpuppets 07-08-2007 05:48 PM

A note from Dolores

Thanks you all for your kind thoughts and prayers for my husband Bruce. He is stable right now but looks like he might need to have bypass surgery this week. Will know more tomorrow after some additional test.

Again thank you all.

Dolores

AmzdByHsGrace 07-08-2007 06:00 PM

Prayers are going up from the Smith home Delores.... Please keep us informed on how he is doing..
God bless
Nyoka

AmzdByHsGrace 07-08-2007 06:01 PM

* Dolores... sorry...

cdgreg 07-08-2007 09:06 PM

Delores,
Thanks for the update. Me and my family will be praying for your hubby and your family.
Crystal

Metalcharm 07-08-2007 10:22 PM

Sorry to hear about Bruce, Dolores :(
All the best for you both.