Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   Another Michaels Vent (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/another-michaels-vent-396160/)

smileyj 11-09-2008 06:12 PM

It was fabric, glitter, a punch, 10 different single sheets of paper, and a pad of winter paper. I am usually very kind to cashiers. I am one!
Joan

biblesistersmom 11-09-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyj (Post 11996152)
It was fabric, glitter, a punch, 10 different single sheets of paper, and a pad of winter paper. I am usually very kind to cashiers. I am one!
Joan

But based on your name SmileyJ, I would bet you are a NICE cashier!

Scramper Sue 11-09-2008 06:23 PM

I was just at my local M's today and was totally shocked to see Basic Grey paper packs and Bazzill paper- nothing else new that was exciting. I totally agree about the stamps, ours has had the same stamps for years. It's shocking when I actually do see new stuff. Ours does carry the Inkadoo stamps, but of course they are more expensive and they have had all the same ones now since they came in.

That's the first I've heard about the coupons not being applicable on books or magazines- will have to check that out here. I find Michael's prices so ridiculous that I only buy when I have a coupon and I try to know my prices. I don't buy adhesive there- I buy the 3L tape runners at my LSS for $10 CAD for a 2 pack- Michael's just recently started carrying these tape runners- they sell a 1 pack for $11.99!! Can you believe that? That totally turned me off and I stopped going for awhile. Call it desperation when I do go in, cause I only have one LSS to shop at and I love buying online, but sometimes I just want to touch and feel the products :)

BTW, Love your stamp cabinet!

Sue

stampinprincess 11-09-2008 06:37 PM

I read the beginning of this thread first thing this morning - before I even got the paper. I never imagined then that I'd have anything to add.

I am a fairly new knitter and I love it. I'm a yarn addict! So when I saw that Michael's was having a big yarn event today from 1-4 I drove 35 miles to my nearest store. The ad promised 2 demos and make & take! Awesome, right? Remember it's a 35 mile drive.

When I got to the store I went by the classroom for the demos. No one there but some new employees watching a training video! No problem, I headed to the yarn department. Surely, that's where they are. Bring on the make & take! I searched the whole store - NO YARN EVENT!

I saw the manager walking around the store so I stopped him and asked him about it. His answer was that the lady that was supposed to do it for him didn't come in today.

I let him know that I was very disappointed and that I had driven a long way just for this event. Do you think he cared? Of course not.

And the worst part of the whole thing is - Michael's stamping and scrapbooking departments are so lame there was nothing else there for me to get excited about! It will be a long time before I make that mistake again.

Sorry this is so long. I just really needed to vent!

horseygal 11-09-2008 07:04 PM

I have never liked Michaels but the one coupon per day is pretty standard with most stores like that :(
I don't know of any stores that will let you use more than one per day if it is stated a one per day, you've been lucky!

kitty14 11-09-2008 07:40 PM

A lot of you were really lucky that some of the Michael's would accept more than 1 coupon, WOW!

My Michael's would not let us use their coupon to purchase the CUTTLEBUG!

Just because it had a picture of a cricut (the bug) on the box, they tried telling us that CRICUT was the MANUFACTURER and the coupon said NO CRICUT products!!! What a joke! My friend tried 3 Michael's near her.

They did NOT like it one bit when I told them the manufacturer of both machines was PROVOCRAFT! I got the "bug" in the end for my friend! :-D

Once I got home, I emailed Provocraft and told them how their new packaging idea was causing such a problem. They said they were sorry but could not interfere with store policies.

joystamp4 11-09-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clownmom (Post 11979191)
There are three Michaels in my area of shopping. I don't know whether I've been extremely lucky or what -- but all three of these stores will accept more than one coupon. In fact, I was in one the other day and they took two Michaels coupons (one from the paper and one on a receipt from the previous week) and one Joann coupon. One of the clerks told me several months ago that their policy is to accept more than one, so long as they are different coupons -- meaning I couldn't use two coupons that I had printed from my e-mail.

Same policy here, you can use multiple coupons as long as they are different. I have used (in same visit) one from newspaper, one from receipt, one from internet and one from Joann's.

Ragtop 11-10-2008 01:07 AM

Well, I got a response from Michael's. They only addressed the magazine/book issue, not any of the other issues (stock, rudeness of employees, multi-coupon.) Obviously they only read part of my letter. Oh well.

New Entry: Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your email concerning the Michaels coupon policy in regards
to the exclusion of books and magazines.

Michaels continues to evaluate their coupon program on a regular basis, as
a result of selling our books and magazines at an everyday low price the
decision was made to exclude these products from the coupon. We apologize
for any inconvenience that has caused.

If you have any other questions concerning the Michaels coupon policy,
please visit Michaels.com and select the Customer Service link located at
the bottom of the home page, or call us at 1-800-642-4235.

Sincerely,

Michaels Customer Care

CCCallID: 01689380

Jenmouer 11-10-2008 04:17 AM

Our Micheals has undergone a HUGE renovation and the outcome is amazing...we now have a ton of the latest papers, bead, yards, etc...in addition a bunch of new wood mounted stamps and IO clear stamp sets as well...

The Cuttlebug/sizzix area is still a little lacking though.

But my Micheals has always only accepted one coupon per person per transaction.

Since the renovation whenever I have shopped I have recieved a printout coupon for the following week. So in checking out last time I got a 20% off my entire order of regular price merchandise.

anniesmom 11-10-2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Michaels continues to evaluate their coupon program on a regular basis, as a result of selling our books and magazines at an everyday low price the decision was made to exclude these products from the coupon. We apologize for any inconvenience that has caused.
Who are they kidding - EVERY DAY LOW PRICE? Have they seen the prices of some magazines? They do no type of discounting. You can get some of the same magazines at Wal-Mart for at least a 10 % discount.

I can understand them accepting only one coupon but I was a bit upset when they started the policy of not accepting coupons for books/mags. :mad:

stamphappy1650 11-10-2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anniesmom (Post 11998883)
Who are they kidding - EVERY DAY LOW PRICE? Have they seen the prices of some magazines? They do no type of discounting. You can get some of the same magazines at Wal-Mart for at least a 10 % discount.

I can understand them accepting only one coupon but I was a bit upset when they started the policy of not accepting coupons for books/mags. :mad:

I so agree, even my grocery store discounts magazines and books!

kphorse 11-10-2008 06:14 AM

I am not a loyal Michael's customer either, but what we forget, is they are a *craft* store. General crafts for everyone and they can not carry enough of everything for everyone, but more of what sells in their general area.

I try to think of the thousands of people that walk through their doors and then I understand that they are not going to have the latest and greatest stamps from Imaganiace!

I think of Mike's as a place to get glue, an occasional embelly, or a MS punch with a 40% off coupon.

cambystamper 11-10-2008 06:19 AM

Ragtop, I totaly agree about the 31 Michaels. I had a problem with the fact that scrapbook storage was on sale for 3 weeks which meant I couldn't use the 50% make your own sale coupon on it. I wanted the MM storage cabinet, $80. They used to raise the price back up and let you use the coupon anyway, but no more. The web site promised a reply within 72 hours, but it took nearly 2 weeks. Then the response was exactly the same as printed on the coupon.

Lmaco 11-10-2008 06:30 AM

I am no fan of Michael's either. Their employees do not know what they are talking about. I've had bad experiences in two different stores in my area and only go there when I have to. Most times they do not have what I need. Their stamping and scrapping stock is not exciting either.

I did hear on Saturday that M's is having financial difficulties. Gee, wonder why.

mamahowe 11-10-2008 06:30 AM

Michaels

I have to drive for an hour to get to either a Michaels or Hobby Lobby so it really tickes me off when I get there and they don't have what I drove that distance for. And to deal with rude associates. I worked retail for a number of years and we would have been fired for the rudness that is in the work place now. They don't seem to adhere to the old addage that a happy customer keeps coming back and therefore pays your salary.......Thank goodness for companies such as SU, CTMH and the Angel Co. etc. We have a small LSS in the next town from us (about a 20 min drive) but she is small and can't carry some of the large items that we as stampers and scrapper would like to have and need. The largest LSS in Memphis is another 1 1/2 hr drive so needless to say I buy a lot from other sources.
Sorry you had such an experience but as has been related by others in this thread it is a common thing.

Estelle

tinkin_of_stamps 11-10-2008 07:19 AM

After reading everyone's post, I wanted to chime in too. I live in Canada so Michaels is really the only major craft store that I can get supplies from (well easily that is). I really want to go to Hobby Lobby that everyone is always talking about. Most of the time after using the 40% off coupon, Michaels stuff is cheaper than wal-mart so michaels is where I buy consumables, like ribbon, brads, eyelets, $1 stamps (well $1.50 here), certain inks, certain tools. I get my paper from SU and my stamps from SU or online.
My michaels has been lacking in everything as well but this fall they started carrying new clear stamps and Bazzil paper (which is a pleasant surprise) and they are always getting the new MS stuff in.
You are all really lucky if you got to use more than one coupon on one visit, I know we can't do that. I have bought something though and gone back later and there is usually someone else working so they don't know that I have already been there.
The LSSs (there are about 4 or 5 good ones) in town are far from my house so I only visit when I am going to that part of town for another reason but I find they carry a lot of paper and stuff for scrapbooking and not enough stamps and inks and like Michaels they don't really get new stuff in (usually just around holidays). So it's a catch 22 with my LSS and Michaels.
I guess for me Michaels has always been lacking and I took that and found my products elsewhere, and I have to guess that is because in Canada there are lots of things we don't have and we are used to looking for our products elsewhere.

sprtchick 11-10-2008 10:43 AM

I think I must be one of the lucky ones...my Michaels will let me use (so far) 3 of their coupons on one order. I politely asked the cashier to ring 3 seperate orders to I could use 3 50% off coupons and she said oh dont worry about seperate orders I can use them all on one. I guess they have a pretty liberal coupon policy. Some of the other Michaels in town are not the same though...it seems to vary with every single store. Blessings.

debbiecarol 11-10-2008 11:10 AM

Ragtop, I also shop at the 31 Michael's (not that I purchase much!) I haven't been pleased with their product for a long time. I'm just hoping they turn it into one of the new Michael's I've read about here on SCS. I usually just go to Joann's or over to Archivers. Or better yet just order online!

Debbie

bluesh4rk 11-10-2008 11:12 AM

In the past I've been able to use multiple coupons at Jo's and Michaels. As long as the coupons were all different and were not from the internet (unless they were for the actual store I was at). I haven't really been shopping at either store much lately for more than one or two items though.

I am super bummed that Michaels is no longer allowing coupons for magazines or books. That is my go-to if I really want a craft book or mag. However, Jo's selection of books/mags seems to be much better than Michaels in my area. Unfortunately there is no Jo's super close to either work or home.

Lovely storage cabinet! I wish my DH would finish up my storage cart he is making for me! He keeps telling me that he needs more tools. Sounds familiar! LOL

banana.cream.pie 11-10-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janhngs (Post 11995398)
Not to be difficult, but most stores, craft and otherwise have pretty strict coupon policies, they couldn't and wouldn't stay in business very long if they couldn't make money. Most markup is 50%, so if you get 50% off, you're getting an item for what they've paid...they may actually lose money on that item because they pay shipping.
I owned a scrapbook store for 2 years and just closed it in June. I really had no idea of all the costs in a business until I owned my own store!

Jan

This is very true! Although it is always great to get a discount, we've become very used to the 40% off coupon. I have even heard of customers getting ANGRY at LSS for NOT accepting these 40% coupons offered by M & J's.

It would be nice for the CRAFT CHAIN stores to carry the newest products, but I would rather see and buy these at my local Scrapbook/Stamp Stores. Be sure to SUPPORT your LSS!

These small Independent Scrapbook and Stamp stores are trying keep business afloat (many are struggling right now) and need to offer products to customers that you can't find at Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnns, or Michaels...plus they offer classes too.

Debbie-MO 11-10-2008 10:08 PM

I'm with you about Michaels bad stock. I'm so tired of walking around Michaels and trying to find something I could use with a coupon. My Hobby Lobby is getting pretty good at getting new scrapbook supplies in. Especially the new Cuttlebug folders are coming in.

Mom2AngelJocelyn 11-10-2008 11:02 PM

I am not liking michaels, there Cuttle bug selection stays the SAME all the time hasn't even changed since the new ones came out. The stamps NEVER CHANGE they are ALWAYS the same. when i want stamps i will go to Ben Franklen (may pay a little more) but at least they have more selections and they change there selection every so often.

trulyblessed 11-11-2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana.cream.pie (Post 12009041)
This is very true! Although it is always great to get a discount, we've become very used to the 40% off coupon. I have even heard of customers getting ANGRY at LSS for NOT accepting these 40% coupons offered by M & J's. It would be nice for the CRAFT CHAIN stores to carry the newest products, but I would rather see and buy these at my local Scrapbook/Stamp Stores. Be sure to SUPPORT your LSS! These small Independent Scrapbook and Stamp stores are trying keep business afloat (many are struggling right now) and need to offer products to customers that you can't find at Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, JoAnns, or Michaels...plus they offer classes too.

I agree about supporting your LSS, but I just had this conversation with mine 2 days ago.....
ME: why are you always out of stock on the cuttlebug stuff? I have been waiting & checking since I saw the releases in July
HER: Call Provocraft & complain. I was promised stock from them and they tell me they are out, out, out, can't get it.
ME: then why do 2 online stores in my province have them?
She asked me to show her, so we went online and there they were - in stock. She said she had gone to the Provocraft offices in person and now she was irate. I really want to support them, but can only wait so long

llinzi 11-20-2008 01:34 PM

I thought it was just me & my feelings toward Michael's. There is nothing in the store & you are right it never changes, except for the floral dept. They have the same stamps & cuttlebug items they had when they opened. I go there looking for something & never find what I want. My problem is this is the ONLY craft store in our area, as one other small private owned store just closed. As for Wal-Mart I was told they too are phasing out of all their craft items. One would certainly think with the economy so bad right now, stores would cater to what the customers are purchasing. Lets face it, A LOT of money is spent on crafting!!

karla56 11-20-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyj (Post 11996152)
Joan

I'm a cashier too, as well as a stock person and a sales associate. I hope that when you arrive at the check out next time the cashier is there and not restocking abandoned items. We have to do that too.

cmcmaryd 11-20-2008 09:26 PM

I totally understand the stores view on not taking more than 1 coupon per visit. That's at least what the ones that I get in emails say. I've worked in retail for almost 10 years.

Although, I am fortunate that my Micheal's is willing to let me do more than one purchase in order to use my coupons. My Hobby Lobby has it that I can only use one coupon per check out so I have to go into another line if I have more than 1 coupon.

I am very frugal about how much I spend on my scrap supplies. Partially, this is because I'm on an allowance, and partially because if I'm willing to drive to the other end of town from where I live which is at least 30 min away that I can get 50% off from my mil's scrapbook store.

And trust me my mil is very good about reminding me of that.

That's why the lowest coupon that I will use is 40% off at Hobby Lobby or Micheal's. We also live 5 min away from Archiver's but the best coupon that they offer is 30% off, excluding there get 5 free 8.5x11 sheets free or maybe you can get a Hot Spot item for free.

I do also shop online. I love to go to Sizzix's website. That's where I got my Big Kick and 2 Bigz Dies for $50 including shipping. When my mil heard that I got a Big Kick she told me I could have gotten it for 50% off from her, but when I told her how much I spent on it. She couldn't make a comment, since the Big Kick sells for $99 reg price.

Mary

meeplelover 11-20-2008 11:03 PM

I know the selection at Micheal's is limited. There prices are over-the-top and staff are snotty. I wish there was another competitor here. :(

Nicole's Mom 11-20-2008 11:11 PM

I bought the Papercraft Christmas card magazine and tried to use the coupon............no such luck and that sucker was 15 bucks for a magazine! I almost put it back. I was going on a trip and wanted it for the airplane.

Also I had to return little Christmas boxes I bought. Well I returned 13 boxes but on the receipt she said I had only been charged for 12 so she only gave me 12 dollars back and kept all 13 boxes. I thought hey you paid me for 12 so only take 12. How does she know the extra box wasn't from another purchase. She was real snotty like I got lucky the first time and didn't have to pay for it. I almost said something just out of principal certainly not for the dollar.

The line was long, one cashier. The other two employees were in the back hustle together gossiping. Only reminded me why I don't like going there anymore. None of the Michaels are close to me and none have ever excepted more than one coupon ever.

markie's mom 11-21-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricecheck (Post 11977453)
I hope the Southside store doesn't get in trouble with corporate as a result of your email. Maybe you should have left well enough alone by not mentioning them specifically.

I have to agree with you about Michaels stamp selection. They aren't any good stamps like the ones you find online. Even at 40% off sales I can't find any I would like to purchase. I find better ones in the $1 bin.
Their selection of Cuttlbebug embossing folders is poor too. AC Moore has a wider selection.
I was there today to buy some EZ Foam and they did not carry it. I thought they were one of the biggest craft stores around. I guess I'll just have to shop online.

Love the cabinet!! Your hubby did a great job.

As a former, BEFORE THE SALE TO PRIVATE INVESTORS, Michaels Management team member, I can assure you that the Southside store was reported IMMEDIATELY to the Regional Manager and Internal Theft Department, by the OTHER manager. He/She will also, (in the former administration), receive a BONUS for reporting!!! GRRRRR...

I can say, that since I left the RETAIL world, that I LOVED working for Michaels as a District Events Manager. I KNEW the PRODUCT, EVERYONE who worked in my DIVISION knew the product, too! I had programs where ALL new and OLDER products were demonstrated HOURLY, by different employees! EVERYONE was a demo! Everyone took the classes! EVERYONE ENJOYED their jobs...

That said, Micheals was, (is???) the world's largest CUSTOM FRAMING company. That's where they make their money. Period.

Now, for today's Michaels, well, I RARELY go there. They have varying coupon policies. I've seen a woman go through the line with 5 coupons, and use them all, even on discounted items...Then, I've been told my coupon doesn't apply to ANYTHING I purchased...So...there you go... New Regime, New Rules.

It's a very disappointing. I loved Michaels. However, that said, Hobby Lobby is sooooo far ahead of Michaels, I just can't NOT shop there! LOL!

MSBetsyZ 11-21-2008 08:42 AM

I feel really lucky that my Michaels (according to their genera manager) is one of four M's in the country picked for providing feedback to corporate about customers' likes/dislikes, etc. Believe me, lol...I've given her an earful! It helps that I really like my particular M's, but I did mention on one visit the awful press they get on these message boards, lol...

Paper Junky 11-21-2008 10:36 AM

I wish there was a Hobby Lobby in the northeast. We've got Michael's and ACMoore, but, as mentioned above, I think I've gotten everything in those that I am interested in. I find the staff at Michael's to be very unhappy working there. Quite frequently I have heard cashiers say they do not want to do something because they "don't want to get in trouble." That is very sad. Michael's, by its nature, should be a very fun and creative place to work. At one point, I had actually thought about putting in an application, but the staff just don't look happy and have told me as such that it's not a nice place to work. One of the cashier/managers--I think I have only seen her smile once in the past 2 years.

Tavias Charms 11-21-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitty14 (Post 11997024)
A lot of you were really lucky that some of the Michael's would accept more than 1 coupon, WOW!

My Michael's would not let us use their coupon to purchase the CUTTLEBUG!

Just because it had a picture of a cricut (the bug) on the box, they tried telling us that CRICUT was the MANUFACTURER and the coupon said NO CRICUT products!!! What a joke! My friend tried 3 Michael's near her.

They did NOT like it one bit when I told them the manufacturer of both machines was PROVOCRAFT! I got the "bug" in the end for my friend! :-D

Once I got home, I emailed Provocraft and told them how their new packaging idea was causing such a problem. They said they were sorry but could not interfere with store policies.

I had a smiilar situation with the cuttlebug and the coupon. I was trying to tell them that the cuttlebug was made by provo not Cricut. Nothing. So then I said try using the coupon, if it's not valid the computer won't take it, right? The coupon went through but they still wouldn't honor the coupon. I took out my cell phone and call M's corporate office. They called the manager and they honored the coupon!

BagLady 11-24-2008 06:03 PM

I worked at Joann's years ago and we use to get items based on our sales.
There were two Joann's in my city but we didn't always get the same items, particularly craft related, and was told it was because of our size and sales.
I don't know if this is the same with all Mike's or not but in the past month I've been to two Mike's in Georgia and they have got some new stamps. My Mike's hasn't had any new cuttlebug stuff since they first stocked the store in April of this year and this week cuttlebug stuff is 50% off. Yes they seem to get more new MS stuff and the new Inkadinkado stamps. Some of Mike's problems are the management team itself. Coupon I understand because it is stated on the coupon 1 per customer per day. I have been able to use more than one but it is two separate transactons - one credit and one debit or cash.

skdeleeuw 11-24-2008 06:27 PM

I haven't read all the posts, but I'm tired of our local Mike's as well. I needed some 1/4" black satin ribbon for some wedding invites I was making. I went to Mike's. It was 59 cents a yard. I needed a half yard per invite. 30 cents per card is expensive! I knew I could have gotten it online much cheaper, but I didn't have time to wait to have it shipped. I went to Wally's next. The had the same 1/4" black satin ribbon for 24 cents a yard!!! Even if I had used a 50% coupon at Mike's, Wally's was way cheaper! Mike's is totally overpriced. I don't give them my money unless I'm desperate. And I haven't been desperate for months now!

itsme2 11-24-2008 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skdeleeuw (Post 12170817)
I haven't read all the posts, but I'm tired of our local Mike's as well. I needed some 1/4" black satin ribbon for some wedding invites I was making. I went to Mike's. It was 59 cents a yard. I needed a half yard per invite. 30 cents per card is expensive! I knew I could have gotten it online much cheaper, but I didn't have time to wait to have it shipped. I went to Wally's next. The had the same 1/4" black satin ribbon for 24 cents a yard!!! Even if I had used a 50% coupon at Mike's, Wally's was way cheaper! Mike's is totally overpriced. I don't give them my money unless I'm desperate. And I haven't been desperate for months now!

Michaels has lots more ribbon than just by the yard...they sell 1/4" black satin ribbon for .50 a spool and its cheaper when its on sale.

skdeleeuw 11-24-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsme2 (Post 12170856)
Michaels has lots more ribbon than just by the yard...they sell 1/4" black satin ribbon for .50 a spool and its cheaper when its on sale.

I looked. Mine only carries the super thin satin ribbon on the spool. The 1/4" was only sold by the yard. Same at Wally's.

itsme2 11-24-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skdeleeuw (Post 12170897)
I looked. Mine only carries the super thin satin ribbon on the spool. The 1/4" was only sold by the yard. Same at Wally's.

The problem with those spools of ribbon is that they come in a box with 1/16, 1/4 and 1/2 inch all in the same box.....if someone buys all of one size then its out until more come in.

cmcmaryd 11-24-2008 06:51 PM

Well, when I went to Micheal's last night I had a young looking high school girl check me out and she didn't let me use more than one additional 15% off of Sale price coupons. So I bought one of the items that was in my basket. She had me put it in my purse.

Then I went to the Target next door and after walking through there I went back to Micheal's before going to my car and bought another one of the items that had been in my basket.

Honestly, I probably would have bought everything in my basket if that first cashier had let me use all my 15% off coupons. Which they usually let me do even though it's like rung up in separate transactions for each item so I can use my coupons.

Mary

itsme2 11-24-2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmcmaryd (Post 12171040)
Well, when I went to Micheal's last night I had a young looking high school girl check me out and she didn't let me use more than one additional 15% off of Sale price coupons. So I bought one of the items that was in my basket. She had me put it in my purse.

Then I went to the Target next door and after walking through there I went back to Micheal's before going to my car and bought another one of the items that had been in my basket.

Honestly, I probably would have bought everything in my basket if that first cashier had let me use all my 15% off coupons. Which they usually let me do even though it's like rung up in separate transactions for each item so I can use my coupons.

Mary

Wasn't it 15% off your entire purchase (even sale items) last night?
you would have only needed 1 coupon.