Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-06-2005, 08:32 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Angel Company

hello...what is the web address for The Angel Company?
Thanks, Cathy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 08:39 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Cathy - Here it is

http://www.theangelcompany.net/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 08:51 AM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default angel company

thanks!! the .net threw me!!!! I kept trying under .com :?
have a good one! Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 09:30 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a few questions for anyone who is willing to answer!!! Can you be a hobby demo for TAC like you would SU? What are their quarterly minimums, etc...it doesnt say on their site...any other info would be helpful...I like the idea of being able to sell in perm. locations and of course lower sale quotas would be nice...there are so many SU demos in my area and I'm not a "salesperson"!! TIA for any helpful info!!
Cathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 09:50 AM   #5  
Insane Embellisher

Hello. Once upon a time, last year, I thought about becoming a stampind demo...I love stamps and scrapping and all the stuff that goes with them both! I looked into the big three - CTMH, TAC, and SU....Here's what I remember....

TAC: $100 minimum quarters
unmounted stamps - that easily store in CD cases
growing group of demos

My friend and I looked into all of the companies and she went with TAC (for the lower quarterly and being able to sell anything and everything anywhere and everywhere) and I went with SU....for all the reasons that we love SU....

Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Member #4235
Check out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 09:59 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Theresa...I am assuming you are both happy with your choices...any regrets for you or your friend? I like the $100 min...I could easily spend that myself (and more but I need to be realistic!)

Anybody else have any advise, precautions, etc...?
I looked at the agreeement but didnt see where it spelled out the minimums, etc...am I just missing it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 10:02 AM   #7  
Mad Swapper

I used to sell TAC as a hobby only but hated the unmounted system! The quarterly mins are lower but I didn't like the quality of stamps or the designs. They were too cutesy for me - not my style I guess. I also thought their papers weren't as good and hated trying to match up the inks with the paper. SU makes that easy! I have been a demo for SU and LOVE their products.

Wendi, SCS Member # 799
www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/sahm_i_am
www.wendibrant.stampinup.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 12:07 PM   #8  

Default The Angel Company

Sam ,
I'm sorry you didn'y like the unmounted system. Were you a demo when we used the tack it over and over? I didn't care for that either. We have since swithed to the gray EZ mount foam WAY better. I'll agree our papers and inks don't alway match BUT we do have a full line of pads made spasificly( sorry about the spelling) to scrap book with in 52 colors also 25 full size chalk pads,+ 36 pallette pad colors( will do anything a stazon pad will do and is safe for scrapbooking, we carry all the versa craft colors( 32) all the brilliance colors ( 24) 3 petal points all the oplite pads 9 colors all 10 stazon colors and all the kalieicolor pads. Yes some of our designs are "artsy" however we have added 2 new desiners to our team this year. You should check us out at www.theangelcompany.net.
All the stamp companies have very good thing to offer. I love them all.
In Him,
Shawna TAC angel # 565

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2005, 12:56 PM   #9  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

And those Pallette pads are awesome! I don't have any yet (!) but plan to get some asap. I'm on a lot of groups, some pretty advanced, and they all love those pads. They can do everything Staz-On does, but in a *lot* more colors. And, yup, I'm a SU! demo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 06:02 AM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Neither of us have any regrets...I love the 48 coordinating colors - pens, papers, inks, etc. She loves the smaller minimum. (I have a group of friends that do a stamp club and have never had trouble meeting the minimum!)

I don't mind the unmounted system they have now, either. I have some of their stamps...Their chalk pads are BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish that SU had their 48 colors in chalk!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose. There is enough room out there for all of us!

Oh-their designs are cutesy...but I like that, too!!!
Member #4235
Check out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 06:02 AM   #11  
Insane Embellisher

Neither of us have any regrets...I love the 48 coordinating colors - pens, papers, inks, etc. She loves the smaller minimum. (I have a group of friends that do a stamp club and have never had trouble meeting the minimum!)

I don't mind the unmounted system they have now, either. I have some of their stamps...Their chalk pads are BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish that SU had their 48 colors in chalk!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose. There is enough room out there for all of us!

Oh-their designs are cutesy...but I like that, too!!!
Member #4235
Check out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 06:42 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

I just signed up as a TAC hobby demo after looking into both companies. I love it. I had never used EZ mount until about a month ago and am in the process of changing most of my other stamps over.
I like the fact that once you are a demo you can consider yourself a demo for life!!!! If you go into in active status all you need to do to be considered active again is to place another order!!! I LOVE it.

As for the stuff being cutesy-some is and some isn't. I like that choice. So many have no cute stuff anymore and I have some friends that like it so it gives them what they like.

I do wish their paper and inks matched and hopefully that will come in the future.

Trudy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 09:57 AM   #13  
Pearl-ExPert

I just recently rec'd my first TAC catty (Thanks, Shawna! ) and I have to say (even as an SU! demo) that I was very impressed! I've never tried the unmounted systems but have followed all the threads discussing the pros and cons. For me, I'm used to wood blocks, so that is what I gravitate towards. TAC offered all of their catty sets w/wood block option, I think it was just the hostess and their quarterly flyer sets that are only produced in the unmounted? I didn't spend too much time looking at the papers, but the selection of inks KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF! I am hoping someday SU! Will offer the chalk pads in our 48 colors!! I was also interested in the line of "hybrid" ink - I think that is how it was described? It was sort of a combo of the quick dry time of dye ink, but the vibrant colors of craft or chalk inks. Would love to hear more about those! I thought the stamp styles were pretty comparable to what SU! offers. Haven't seen the new CTMH catty, but seems to me all three companies do a great job of keeping up with trends and offering variety to ensure something for everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 10:54 AM   #14  
Stampin' Fool

I ordered some stamps and paper from Shawna and love them! I have always loved CTMH patterned papers. I also ordered a couple of sets from a friend who does TAC and they have been awesome too! The selection of inks that TAC carries is just overwhelming! Stamps are a bit cutesy for me most of the time. Same with CTMH but I love other things about them so I have no qualms with buying from both. Yes, I am a demo for SU!

I am new to the unmounted system but I think that so far, I really like it. I am in a position where I am extremely short on space and even tho I love wood blocks, they take up soooo much space. I could remount all my SU stamps on the ez mount system and store everything in either cd cases or dvd cases and put them on my wall in one of those storage cases. Right now I have stamps stored in two of those large 3 drawer plastic containters and I am overflowing again! Not that that is a bad thing but my dh said no more stamps unless they all fit in the drawers. I would love to have the minimums that TAC has but I love the coordinated inks and papers of SU! The selection of stamps designs is also a huge plus. A little something for everyone.
Member #3785
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2005, 03:51 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

Yes, TAC's unmounted system is great! I also think most of them are too cutesy for me but I have found plenty that are great! They have a set that is similiar to Everyday Flex. Phrases. Enough different words. Dec.-Feb. they offer Double Hostess Benefits! Must be similiar to SU's customer appreciation going on now. I haven't tried any of their papers or inks because I like SU's the best of any!