Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   allthatscraps.com order pending? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/allthatscraps-com-order-pending-371235/)

smriti 08-08-2008 08:21 AM

allthatscraps.com order pending?

I ordered at ATS on Monday night and till today it says that the order is pending. While when I ordered they mentioned that the order would ship within 48 business hours. So I thought I would e-mail them and ask if there was a problem with my order. When I went to the "Contact Us" page, it said that they're out of town and would be back on Aug 14, 2008, so they would reply to all the mails then. I think that's the reason why my order hasn't shipped and won't at least till Monday. Isn't it wrong for them to not mention this on their home page before anyone orders? I was so looking forward to receiving my supplies this week :(. Now I've to wait till the end of the next week.

Thanks for reading this and letting me crib.

pammers 08-08-2008 08:40 AM

That sounds odd. Mine processed through fairly quickly and I received my order fast too. I placed an order in July and I think from start (order) to finish (receipt), it was about a week. Send them an email. Maybe they went to convention and they're behind. It doesn't hurt to ask.

pam

cbet 08-08-2008 08:41 AM

Apparently their "contact us" page hasn't been updated in a while - they were out of town back in April ;)

I know I had an order that just shipped Wednesday or Thursday, so they are there and working and shipping. If you ordered Monday night, they probably didn't see the order 'til Tuesday; 48 hours means it should have shipped yesterday. Hopefully you'll get your shipping confirmation e-mail today - still late, but at least not Monday!

I have to say, the last time I ordered from them I was really surprised at how fast the order arrived in Wisconsin - I think it was only 2 days. Once you get your confirmation, don't freak out if the tracking doesn't seem to update. I think that mine kept showing that the package had just left Tennessee right up to the time that it was put in my mailbox - then they updated to "Delivered". The post office just isn't quite as real-time on tracking as UPS.

smriti 08-08-2008 08:54 AM

Thanks gals! I'm feeling so stupid now :oops:. It does say they would be back on April 14 :oops:

I should e-mail them and ask. I'd only read good reviews about them and that's why didn't think twice about ordering from them. Hope they ship my order soon.

Dotty 08-08-2008 10:44 AM

I've ordered from them a number of times and have been VERY happy with their service. My last order arrived in record speed - I was shocked it came so quick! I'm not affiliated with them in anyway, just a happy customer and I'm sure you will be too. :)

binx 08-08-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smriti (Post 10848292)
Thanks gals! I'm feeling so stupid now :oops:. .

Been there. Done that - you're definitely not alone. ;)

mcbenjam 08-08-2008 12:13 PM

I ordered on August 1, but included some Cuttlebug embossing folders in the order that weren't going to be in stock until August 6, so I knew there would be a little wait. I got an email this afternoon (August 8) that my order has shipped.

Did your order possibly include some items that weren't in stock yet?

Their service and shipping times have always been excellent.

Mary

mtgchic 08-08-2008 03:04 PM

I ordered some stamps on Sunday. I got a confirmation email late Tuesday, but they are still not here today, so I feel your pain! :(

gram2boyz 08-08-2008 03:09 PM

I've always had good luck with them. This surprises me. I hope they are not having some kind of personal problems. One never knows.

AnniePie 08-08-2008 03:26 PM

I ordered over the weekend (I think) and just got the shipment notice today. I think they have a lot of orders being placed due to the new cuttlebug items.

I hope you give them another chance, I love that store and have submited 4 orders in less than a month :) They get most of my business because I love their shipping policy! (and because I can't get enough of the CeCe stamps)

OMgosh and have you seen the preview for the bear hugs set that is coming out this month!! I am so getting that!

ndeelou 08-08-2008 03:27 PM

My new(est) bug folders shipped yesterday and I got my next newest ones on Monday. It seems like it took nearly a week, but maybe it is because I was so impatient! I also noticed that my order cost $6.49 for priority mail(12x12 couldn't fit in flat rate envy) and I qualified for free postage, but even paying their $2 postage I would have come out ahead.

My order was also shrink wrapped sturdily(No nasty bent corners on my paper) and then shipped in a heavy plastic bag. I was pleased with the packing as well as my products and service.

It was my first order, but I did secure many positive recommendations before I ordered. And I have already ordered again. I think the free or 2$ shipping was a tipping factor in addition to the positive reviews of my friends.

Hope you get your stuff soon!

Betsy

All That Scraps 08-08-2008 04:12 PM

I am sorry about the extra delays we have been experiencing lately.

I think most of it was from the Cuttlebug Preorders. It looks like we are caught up to the 6th now though.

If you ever have a question please feel free to email us.

muscadelfaces 08-08-2008 04:18 PM

I almost always have my orders from them within 3 business days. It is one of the main reasons I order from Christine over ordering from places where items are a bit cheaper. It is worth the extra little bit to know if I order it is going to be shipped right away, some times within hours.

dfaust 08-08-2008 06:23 PM

I have always had good service from them. I just placed an order for all of the new cuttlebug folders and will be placing an order on monday for the new bear stamps set that is coming out!

MSBetsyZ 08-08-2008 09:13 PM

I've never had an issue with Christine. Not like I'm a giant customer, lol, but my experiences with her have been great. Provocraft messes up delivery schedules for their vendors all the time it seems...

prchvs 08-08-2008 10:00 PM

Christine also just moved to a new place so she was pretty busy with that. She did have a notice on the website about that, that the orders may be delayed a little. She and Eric are really good about getting orders out on time!

HeatherHolbrook 08-09-2008 04:40 AM

I've never had a problem with them either. I actually waiting until they got the new folders in to order from them instead of other places who had them first because I've been so happy with their service.
I ordered on Tues. and they shipped yesterday:)

mtgchic 08-09-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineW (Post 10853442)
I am sorry about the extra delays we have been experiencing lately.

I think most of it was from the Cuttlebug Preorders. It looks like we are caught up to the 6th now though.

If you ever have a question please feel free to email us.

I know in my case, it wasn't your fault. You shipped the package in a timely manner, it's just the USPS has a black hole where my packages go to for weeks at a time (and don't even get me started on UPS). I'm crossing my fingers for today's mail! :)

llevans 08-09-2008 07:09 AM

Another www.allthatscraps.com loyal customer! Super product selection and cheap, fast shipping! Great customer service - I was missing an embossing folder from one of my orders, contacted Christine, she immediately replied and dropped one in the mail. Super responsive!

Milawi 08-09-2008 07:29 AM

I ordered twice, but I won't do it again I think. :( In july the shipping rates were changed and now it's becoming very expensive for me, so I am bit dissapointed, because I like their stamps. I ordered stuff in june that was about 45 dollars and I had to pay 5 or 6 dollars for shipping with the new system that would have been 20 dollars. That's way too much for me. I could buy lots of other stuff for that amount of money.

mtgchic 08-09-2008 08:44 AM

Yeah! They came in the mail today.

And I am in love with my Glam Girls!!

steubner 08-09-2008 08:53 AM

Me too...I heart the Glam Girls!

jkstieber 08-09-2008 01:37 PM

Just curious, if an item I want says "Wait list" how long can I expect to wait for said item? I haven't ordered from here but the prices seem pretty reasonable and I've heard a lot of good comments. Not to mention I'm finally just getting on this Cuttlebug-and-everything-that-goes-with-it phase, and they seem to sell everything I want in one spot.

cbet 08-10-2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkstieber (Post 10863108)
Just curious, if an item I want says "Wait list" how long can I expect to wait for said item? I haven't ordered from here but the prices seem pretty reasonable and I've heard a lot of good comments. Not to mention I'm finally just getting on this Cuttlebug-and-everything-that-goes-with-it phase, and they seem to sell everything I want in one spot.

No definite answer on this one, I'm afraid. Keep in mind, when you waitlist an item, you are not ordering it! When those items come back into stock, you'll receive an e-mail from All That Scraps letting you know that it is now available so you can go place an order for it before the rest of the world knows it's there.

It's a nifty system - Christine isn't holding on to your money while you wait for the item to come in; and if you find it somewhere else, you're able to place an order for it there without worrying that you'll end up with two of them.

jkstieber 08-10-2008 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbet (Post 10869387)
No definite answer on this one, I'm afraid. Keep in mind, when you waitlist an item, you are not ordering it! When those items come back into stock, you'll receive an e-mail from All That Scraps letting you know that it is now available so you can go place an order for it before the rest of the world knows it's there.

It's a nifty system - Christine isn't holding on to your money while you wait for the item to come in; and if you find it somewhere else, you're able to place an order for it there without worrying that you'll end up with two of them.

Thank you, that does sound like a good setup. I just hope I can find a couple of the embossing folders I want in time to use them on Christmas cards.

redi 08-10-2008 12:21 PM

I ordered on tuesday and received my order on Saturday. I have always had great service

smriti 08-11-2008 08:11 AM

I e-mailed to ATS on Friday and got a reply from them saying that because of the Cuttlebug releases they're running 2 days late and so my order should be shipped that day or Monday. The good thing is ATS was very prompt in replying back to my e-mail, I wonder why I didn't do that earlier. Later that day I did get a shipping confirmation. Yea!! My order is finally shipped!!

smriti 08-11-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redi (Post 10872198)
I ordered on tuesday and received my order on Saturday. I have always had great service

I must say you were very lucky :)

eured99 08-11-2008 03:42 PM

I have ordered from them a few times and their service has been prompt and the delivery reasonable. I'm sorry you have had a bad experience with them. I'm sure if you tell Christine she will make it right for you.

smriti 08-15-2008 08:25 AM

I finally received my order yesterday. Yippee!

bnlnkids 08-15-2008 08:54 AM

I absolutely LOVE ATS service. Great, great people that Christine and Eric! ;)

I do have a question, though, and would rather ask it here, in case anyone knows, rather than bug them about it.

What does it mean if you put an item in your cart and it says that "this item is a waitlist item", but yet it still shows there's like, 300 of them in stock? Which is the error... the "waitlist" part or the "300 in stock" part? LOL Just curious, as I'm getting ready to place an order and a few items in my cart are marked as such and I'm just wondering what to expect. TIA! :)

smriti 08-15-2008 08:58 AM

I would say what's written in your cart is more reliable; however if you're dying to get those items it would be better to confirm with ATS :)

stampinem 08-15-2008 08:59 AM

Wow... I like them. But I haven't had problems with them...
I hope you can get it rectified.

bnlnkids 08-15-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smriti (Post 10944272)
I would say what's written in your cart is more reliable; however if you're dying to get those items it would be better to confirm with ATS :)

Thank you for your reply, but I'm still not clear as to what it means.

To be more specific, I'm looking at the Leafy Branch CB folder and the Branches CB folder. Neither one says "waitlist" when your viewing all the items in the CB folder catagory, but when you click on the specific items above, it says "waitlist item"... not only that, but also that there are 200-300 of them in stock. :confused: I dont want to place my order if it means that those two items aren't actually available to be shipped with the rest of my order... I'd rather just wait. Am I making any sense? LOL :rolleyes:

Thanks for any advice. :)