Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   All I can say is WOW (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/all-i-can-say-wow-153583/)

deb_loves_stamping 06-10-2006 04:01 PM

All I can say is WOW

A while back Keri posted about an awesome stamp cleaner, Ultra Clean. I had to try it, so I purchased some online. Well, only tonight have I used it for the first time. Okay, it cleaned the rubber stamps that I was using with classic ink great ... but then ... I took out a stamp stained with black Stazon (which I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned before Christmas with Stazon remover) and it was still stained. Anyway, I used this Ultra Clean and my previously stained stamp looks new again! Thanks for the tip Keri, and like I said, all I can say is WOW, this stuff is absolutely amazing!

llevans 06-10-2006 04:04 PM

Adn the best thing about this cleaner is you barely need any! No need to spritz all the time.

rocketgirl96 06-10-2006 04:06 PM

Where is the best place to buy this stamp cleaner?

Thanks

Lisa62 06-10-2006 04:09 PM

what website can I buy this on.I stupidly used stazeon on my brayer,wasn't thinking about the ink I was using at the time and after I inked it up with the stazeon ink I realized it was too late.and now thinking I might have to buy another roller for my stazeon ink.

If this is that good I will need to buy some hopefully it will clean off my brayer.since I used dark colors on my brayer.I'm so pissed off at myself for doing this I always made sure I cleaned my brayer right away to avoid this since I hate staining.and then I do this dumb thing.

StacyBeth 06-10-2006 04:15 PM

Yes, do tell where we can purchase this miracle cleaner!!! I received some stamps from a trade and they are HORRIBLY stained...... I would love to see if this stuff works!

llevans 06-10-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacyBeth
Yes, do tell where we can purchase this miracle cleaner!!! I received some stamps from a trade and they are HORRIBLY stained...... I would love to see if this stuff works!

www.inkyantics.com

Beware...you will see lots of other things that you will want to have!! lol!!!

StacyBeth 06-10-2006 04:24 PM

Thanks Laura!

deb_loves_stamping 06-10-2006 04:52 PM

I bought mine on ebay ... I can find the link if anyone wants it, I'm sure. Otherwise, just search "ultra clean stamp cleaner". It is awesome!

gladlove 06-10-2006 05:50 PM

I agree...it is awesome... It cleaned stamps I had tried everything on (except of course Ultra Clean).
ordered mine from inkyantics.
gladys B.

Soozie4Him 06-10-2006 07:03 PM

I got mine on Ebay too. One other cool thing about it - it keeps your Stamp'n'Scrub damb for DAYS! I spritzed about 2 spritzes about a week ago and I can *still* clean black-inked stamps with it!

Susan

EllenH 06-10-2006 11:39 PM

It truly is an amazing cleaner - I posted a before and after picture on my blog of an abused stamp that I had used anything and everything to try and clean it and voila - ULTRA CLEAN :D Nothing like it in comparison!

Bevstamps 06-11-2006 01:03 AM

I bought this cleaner at Archiver's this week.
________
Beverly

Rox71 06-11-2006 07:28 AM

I wonder if this is the same cleaner by Judi Kins because that stuff cleans anything off. It comes in a rub on dauber bottle. It's Fabric & Permanent Ink Cleaner CLF001.
I had a shadow stamp I got used that wouldn't stamp a clear image, cleaned it with this stuff and it's been fine since. Takes off any ink right down to clear rubber again. Fabulous! And I feel I wasted my money on StazOn cleaner.
I know lots of companies just get their name put on a product but it's made by the same manufacturer.

annabelle1974 06-11-2006 07:49 AM

Laura was right! I found Gamsol, blending stumps, cleaner and these really cool acrylic cubes so you can put several stamps on one at a time on each side!

LateNightScrappin 06-11-2006 07:58 AM

Thank you for sharing this! I am heading to Inkyantics or Ebay right now! :)

christief 06-11-2006 10:45 AM

Have just searched eBay for "ultra clean stamp cleaner" but did not find anything. Are there any other keywords to look for?

Christie

JulieHRR 06-11-2006 10:54 AM

Just look for "Ultra Clean". Or try "Superior Ultra Clean"; it's made by Stewart Superior.

Thank you, RICK!!!!!! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wetkissf.gif

malindaplace 06-11-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soozie4Him
I got mine on Ebay too. One other cool thing about it - it keeps your Stamp'n'Scrub damb for DAYS! I spritzed about 2 spritzes about a week ago and I can *still* clean black-inked stamps with it!

Susan

So that explains why it only comes in small bottles! I was put-off on ordering because I couldn't find larger volume refills.

kjo13 06-11-2006 12:04 PM

Wow - You got my attention! Especially after seeing EllenH before & after pics! Thank you Ellen!

I just ordered the ultra clean from Inky Antics (along with the stardust glitter pens 2-pak)!~!! Sure hope it's fast. Can't wait to get it.

And thank you Julie, for getting this started on earlier thread!

afancycat 06-11-2006 12:11 PM

I bought mine from Inky Antics last Thursday at the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, TX. I had heard this and asked the IA lady and she verified.....this cleaner, while soooo awesome, will also take off your nail polish! Now, where are my gloves?!!

EllenH 06-11-2006 12:16 PM

I should also add that if the image of your stamp is printed on the wood block it can also remove that :D So be certain to keep it on the rubber side. A girl's gotta wonder what is in that stuff, but I'm loving the fact that my stamps are CLEAN!

Rox71 06-11-2006 12:24 PM

never mind I messed this one up!

Rox71 06-11-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllenH
I should also add that if the image of your stamp is printed on the wood block it can also remove that :D So be certain to keep it on the rubber side. A girl's gotta wonder what is in that stuff, but I'm loving the fact that my stamps are CLEAN!

I know that when I use the Judi Kins cleaner I go wash my hands right away or I touch my skin and it burns but I have sensitive skin. It does have a chemical smell to it but wow do I like clean stamps!

So does the Ultra Clean have a chemical smell? So far I like what I've read about it here.

deb_loves_stamping 06-11-2006 12:33 PM

I do not notice any chemical smell with the Ultra Clean.

Oh, and I checked on ebay, the person who I bought it from does not have any listed right now.

JulieHRR 06-11-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rox71
I know that when I use the Judi Kins cleaner I go wash my hands right away or I touch my skin and it burns but I have sensitive skin. It does have a chemical smell to it but wow do I like clean stamps!

So does the Ultra Clean have a chemical smell? So far I like what I've read about it here.

Before discovering Ultra Clean, I used JudiKins and loved it; however, it is solvent based, and it does caution you to work in a well-ventilated area--it is pretty powerful in odor, and it was disturbing, if I didn't have proper ventilation going on (the odor would cause a head ache, etc.)

I am very sensitive to bleach fumes, and also have sensitive skin that reacts to certain perfume or other chemical agents in hair and cosmetic products. Ugh--in fact it's taken me 2 weeks to get rid of a terrible facial rash I broke out in from a hair product my mother gifted me with . . . :( awful.

But, so far, with Ultra Clean, other than the faint scent of WD40, NO PROBLEMS, no sensitivity issues, etc.!!!

Rox71 06-11-2006 04:19 PM

Julie try this with the bleach, put it on the paper towel or whatever and let it dry out, away from your smelling distance. Then mist it again and it will work the same way.
If I remember correctly it worked again only once for me but it had no smell. I can't handle the smell and it actually hurts my air ways.

I'm lucky that I can use anything with a smell in the spare bathroom and shut the door and open the window, even in winter I do this.

Ultra Clean sounds safer!

InknLink 06-11-2006 05:51 PM

I just bought two. I can't wait for mine to come, and get some
stamps sparkly clean!!!

kjo13 06-19-2006 10:32 AM

UPDATE!!! Just received mine (Ultra Clean) in mail and it is every bit as good as above people were saying!!! Wonderful stuff! Can't wait to clean ALL my stamps, I did a few of my worst ones And they all came clean!

Thank you everyone. It'll be so much nicer to clean my stamps and really have them be 'clean' I hated cleaning them and still having them stained.

Ya gotta get this stuff!

Faereygirl 06-19-2006 10:41 AM

I found the Ultra Clean at Archiver's yesterday and purchased a bottle! WOW!!! Never going back...never ever. ;)

Ireland 06-19-2006 11:17 AM

Piping in, too - this stuff is *unbelievable*.

I bought mine on Ebay - SO glad I bought 2 - it cleans EVERY old stain off of every stamp I've tried it on - they all look brand new....
Stampin' Scrub stays damp for DAYS... seriously.

LOVE IT~ The best thing I've bought in a long time - WAY surpassed my expectations.

dslocum 06-19-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllenH

Do be careful, it took my nail polish off.....and my stamps are so clean!!

Mamadukes 06-20-2006 04:20 PM

Just received my order of Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner, and yes, WOW is the word! This stuff is fantastic, so glad I ordered two bottles. Thanks to all you lovely ladies for the recommendation.

TNnative 06-20-2006 07:02 PM

I ordered this and am anxiously awaiting its arrival! I have a Noble Deer stamp that has Staz-on on it. I'm hoping to get it sparkling clean!

stamps&cars 06-20-2006 08:53 PM

I bought some from Inky Antics as well and it IS awesome. Old stained stamps are a thing of the past. It does have a funny feel to it if you get it on your skin but I am chemically sensitive and haven't had a problem with its smell or touching it. I do wash my hands fairly quickly after using though.