Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   3 Companies; 3 Wish List Products... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/3-companies%3B-3-wish-list-products-469368/)

Joan B 11-23-2009 01:26 AM

3 Companies; 3 Wish List Products...

Name 3 companies and 3 items on your wish list!!: Remember -- these are things you want but don't have yet!!

1. Amuse Arts -- gingham paper; blackberry paper and Fancy Alphabet.

2. Flourishes Stamps -- Winter Bouquet set gingham ribbons, and metallic board paper

3. Gina K -- Bow Easy, Card Stock Assortment Neutrals and Festive Frame stamp set.

NancyK. 11-23-2009 03:52 AM

Here is mine -

1. Art Impressions - birdhouse stamp

2. Sizzix - new big shot pro and several of their xl dies

3. The rest of Ranger Alcohol inks that I don't have

Lola G. 11-23-2009 04:04 AM

Fun thread!

Waltzingmouse -- Very Vintage Labels No. 1; Very Vintage Labels No. 4; Say It With Style stamp set

Spellbinders -- Nestabilities Labels 1 and Labels 4 (to go with the sets from Waltzingmouse); Labels 5

Papertrey Ink -- Fancy Flourishes stamp set; lots of buttons; Mega Mixed Messages stamp set

Joan B 11-23-2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola G. (Post 15596560)
Fun thread!

Waltzingmouse -- Very Vintage Labels No. 1

Spellbinders -- Nestabilities Labels 1 (to go with the set from Waltzingmouse)

Papertrey Ink -- Fancy Flourishes stamp set

I have your first 2 and they are worthy "wants." LOL

stampencamper 11-23-2009 05:19 AM

Joan, how are you using the metallic paper? I ordered some to use with my wizard/cuttlebug, but haven't done it yet. I'm never sure if you have to follow through
on the card with more metallic paper. I should do a gallery view.

stampencamper 11-23-2009 05:35 AM

my wish list is:
stampin up ornament punch, before the brochure expires
whiff of joy stamps, mouse is so darn cute
http://www.shop.whiffofjoy.com/produ...81e681af30b032
and
angleica snow sled
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UsfhDcgBxw...enge+Chris.jpg

Joan B 11-23-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampencamper (Post 15596876)
Joan, how are you using the metallic paper? I ordered some to use with my wizard/cuttlebug, but haven't done it yet. I'm never sure if you have to follow through
on the card with more metallic paper. I should do a gallery view.

I haven't used it yet, but it is on my wish list because I think it would be awesome embossed!

lifemoments 11-23-2009 06:38 AM

Fun thread, Joan! I'll play...

Papertrey: all the ribbons in all the colors, the CHA exclusive stamp set and/or the first anniversary stamp set, and "too many to count" copic markers that coordinate with the PTI colors.

Martha Stewart: punches: pine branch and several border punches

Zutter: Bind-it-All with accessaries

I could go on and on...my list is long as I am just getting back into crafting and stamping!

LateBlossom 11-23-2009 07:57 AM

PTI--something from the next release (haven't seen it yet, of course, but I know I'll want something anyway!;))

Hero Arts--the new catty that comes out mid-December:D

A Muse--the flat oval stamp I've wanted for years (just ordered it!8))

sprtchick 11-23-2009 08:21 AM

1st. Papertrey..new papers ribbons and Stamps.
2nd. Our Daily Bread new Christmas sets
3rd JustRite Stamps...lot more that I dont have.

I may not get them in this order but will get them all eventually.
blessings.

tchk 11-23-2009 09:14 AM

Close to my Heart: I wish I could afford to buy all the month-based Word Puzzles sets before they are retired!

Creative Memories: all the digital kits

Seagate electronics: a HUGE external hard drive to hold all the digi-scrapping elements I want to collect.

You did say "wish list", right? Well, I am wishing. :)

YouInkIt 11-23-2009 10:42 AM

Stampin' Up! - Pendant Park, Twill Tape (It seems I'm always running out) and Filigree brads (LOVE these)

Papertrey Ink - Where to start? LOL Holiday Button Bits, Background Basics: Diamonds and their luscious ribbon

Cornish Heritage Farms - Christmas Critters, Comforting Hugs and Trees Backgrounder

jazzytobi 11-23-2009 10:45 AM

Here's my list. I'm pretty broke right now so I don't think I'll get any of it before Christmas, but whatever... I can dream, can't I?
  1. Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8
  2. A few more Copics to fill in the holes
  3. a HUGE wish: move my craft "room" downstairs into a dedicated space JUST for me! :) (Ikea desktops and shelves)

star 11-23-2009 11:26 AM

1). More Spellbinder dies/nesties since it always seems as if the few I have are never the ones I need
2). Been eyeing the Slice. Not sure if I would use it as much as I think I would. But this is a wish list, not a "let's be practical" list
3). Some Sizzix dies

and of course this does not include the stamp wish list

jkstieber 11-23-2009 02:33 PM

Am I really limited to only 3?

1. SU - Flight of the Butterfly stamp set along with matching punch

2. GinaK. - nearly every set from their last two releases

3. Spellbinders - Labels 1 and the new ribbon tag set

and sorry but I need to mention one more

4. A whole lot of Prisma markers

creatingisfun 11-23-2009 02:40 PM

wish list...
need more lol
1. more Ippity
2. good paper trimmer
3. more space to put everything ;)

kimberlym 11-23-2009 03:19 PM

Stampin' Up - Beautiful Butterflies bigz die

PTI - Signature Greetings stamp set

Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes's Comforting Hugs stamp set

Fun Thread!!!

JulieHRR 11-23-2009 04:37 PM

I just have one . . .

Pottery Barn: A studio that looks and is organized like this

Don't have it, want it, would love it, and all I can do is dream about it (cuz accommodating it would require a serious (home) remodel to my studio, which is basically the size of a walk in closet, LOL!)

But, that's what Christmas wishin' is for, eh?! ;)

kathat 11-23-2009 04:51 PM

Ohhhhhhh, I want what Julie's having!

kphorse 11-23-2009 04:54 PM

Julie, A girl can dream and yours is beautiful!

Cammystamps 11-23-2009 05:04 PM

Oh this is fun (and also difficult to narrow it down to 3 ;))

1. Whiff of Joy -- Henry Christmas stamps -- he just makes me smile.

2. PaperTrey -- Button Bits sets (both), ribbon, buttons & paper, Damask Designs

3. Spellbinders -- Fancy tags, Labels 3 & 9

Many of those are on my Christmas list. :D

kphorse 11-23-2009 05:11 PM

1...Nestie labels...
2...Miles and miles of May Arts ribbons...
3...Papertrey Paper & ribbons...

smriti 11-23-2009 06:52 PM

This is fun but just THREE?!?!?! That's hard :)

1. Spellbinders - Nestabilties Labels four
2. Gina K - A year of flowers stamp set
3. Crop-a-dile - Corner Chomper

jennik 11-23-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR (Post 15601327)
I just have one . . .

Don't have it, want it, would love it, and all I can do is dream about it (cuz accommodating it would require a serious (home) remodel to my studio, which is basically the size of a walk in closet, LOL!)

Oh my hero!! A girl after my own heart!!! Me too!! I drool over that page in every catty that comes to my door.

jennik

KathiR 11-23-2009 08:49 PM

Ditto Julie. That room is gorgeous!

I'd also like an elf or three to do all housework, run all errands, and spin cat fur (since I don't have any straw) into gold.

lutheran 11-24-2009 05:46 AM

Wishing, indeed! Big ticket items I will probably never have.
1. Cricut -- Expression (with an alphabet cart or two!)
2. Sizzix -- Big Shot (ditto on the alphabets)
3. Elfa (Container Store) shelving system to store it all!
What a great thread! It's fun to dream . . .
Mary Beth

SophieLaFontaine 11-24-2009 05:52 AM

1. Crafty Secrets: the little stamp sets that are only sold with their postcard kits (don't want the kits, just the stamp sets)
2. Magnolias: any Tildas or Edwins
3. Rubbernecker: any three stamps on this page: http://www.rubbernecker.com/p-1498-fantasy.aspx (except for the ones I already have)

crazystampchick 11-24-2009 06:44 AM

Quote:

I just have one . . .

Wouldn't that be nice?!?! I have such junkie tables in my craft room now, I think I would be afraid of ruining something that nice.

1. Lifestyle craft- Letterpress
2. Sissix Big Shot
3. Copic- all the colors I don't have.

Betty 11-25-2009 05:03 AM

I love the idea of elves to clean my craft room. It would take numerous ones to tackle that. I would like more time to stamp (less to have to work a real job) too.
Those of you that have a corner chomper, is it worth it? How much do you use it? That is an iffy on my list.
I'm torn on asking for more of the dauber Adirondack paints, I have some, haven't used them.
AND of course stamps....do I need more? Absolutely not but there are still some I don't have in my collection of unused rubber.

Sheena74 11-25-2009 09:14 AM

Nestabilities and shapeabilities (I have non yet, I am just getting back into cardmaking, after adopting my son almost 2 years ago)

Scor-Pal (I have the Crafters Companion- and really dislike it)

cabinets and new counter top for my craftroom (time to re-do it and make it toddler friendly as possible)

bonus: JustRight Stamps

I need to ask- where to start with nestabilities...

Sheena

Cammystamps 11-25-2009 09:38 AM

I would recommend starting with a standard shape for the Nesties - circles, squares, ovals or rectangles -- taking into account your collection of stamps. A great way to get the full sets of these is by using a VIP coupon from ucutathome -- the sets of 4 are about $79 and then 40% off of that.

Once you start collecting them, you may never go back -speaking from experience here. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena74 (Post 15611247)
Nestabilities and shapeabilities (I have non yet, I am just getting back into cardmaking, after adopting my son almost 2 years ago)

Scor-Pal (I have the Crafters Companion- and really dislike it)

cabinets and new counter top for my craftroom (time to re-do it and make it toddler friendly as possible)

bonus: JustRight Stamps

I need to ask- where to start with nestabilities...

Sheena

JulieHRR 11-25-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 15609684)
I love the idea of elves to clean my craft room. It would take numerous ones to tackle that. I would like more time to stamp (less to have to work a real job) too.
Those of you that have a corner chomper, is it worth it? How much do you use it? That is an iffy on my list.

I LOVE it! I think it's definitely worth it--so nice to be able to round through several layers of card stock in one swoop! I just got another one with the shipping tag and photo corner designs on it!

Quote:

I'm torn on asking for more of the dauber Adirondack paints, I have some, haven't used them.
Wish I could say I'm crazy about 'em, but, I've only got the white one--I wanted to see how it would work for stamping white onto dark colored card stock. It did not perform well for that particular use, and definitely not with detailed stamps. I dunno that I'd like the look with solid stamps, either, but, then I wanted a clean, crisp impression. I shook the bottle well, before applying it, but, it was watery and not thicker like the acrylic paints I've always bought at the craft store. :(

However, for painting directly onto things like chipboard, etc. it probably works very well.

It's also possible I got a bum one.

jazzytobi 11-25-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieHRR (Post 15611538)
I LOVE it! I think it's definitely worth it--so nice to be able to round through several layers of card stock in one swoop! I just got another one with the shipping tag and photo corner designs on it!

Wish I could say I'm crazy about 'em, but, I've only got the white one--I wanted to see how it would work for stamping white onto dark colored card stock. It did not perform well for that particular use, and definitely not with detailed stamps. I dunno that I'd like the look with solid stamps, either, but, then I wanted a clean, crisp impression. I shook the bottle well, before applying it, but, it was watery and not thicker like the acrylic paints I've always bought at the craft store. :(

However, for painting directly onto things like chipboard, etc. it probably works very well.

It's also possible I got a bum one.

I have the exact OPPOSITE problem. The paint in mine is so thick I give myself cramps (i have quite severe tendonitis) squeezing the darned thing!! :twisted:

sara henton 11-25-2009 10:26 AM

I think I'm going to have to 2nd Julie's thoughts.

1. Some Queen Kat Stamps I haven't gotten yet - Furry Lil Monsters, Verona Mermaid, Ride With Me
2. COPICS!!!!
3. Whiff of Joy - Just fell in love with this image - Willow Reading A Story

I could probably go on and on, but this is enough

CuttersCallous 11-25-2009 10:49 AM

Quote:

I just have one . . .

Wow... I would love what Julie's dreaming about too!! Drooling here.

TeeGeeDee 11-25-2009 10:52 AM

1. Stampin'Up! - lots of stuff so my official wish is for money to spend with my demo.

2. Gina K. Designs - Pure Luxury Cardstock (heavy and layering weights); Bow-Easy (despite lots of tutorials and practice my bows are still pathetic so it's time for a tool); EZ Chalk Enhancer.

3. Cornish Heritage Farms: wood-mounted General Motors stamps

Happy Crafting and ...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tina aka TeeGeeDee

JulieHRR 11-25-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzytobi (Post 15611562)
I have the exact OPPOSITE problem. The paint in mine is so thick I give myself cramps (i have quite severe tendonitis) squeezing the darned thing!! :twisted:

Bummer!!! Well, I can imagine what a pain that is cuz I have tendinitis, too. :( The one I got almost gushes out the dauber, and with very little squeezing. :shock:

Sounds like a manufacturing inconsistency then. :?

JulieHRR 11-25-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuttersCallous (Post 15611738)
Wow... I would love what Julie's dreaming about too!! Drooling here.

Too bad there isn't a Pottery Barn fairy, eh?! LOL!

*sigh*

krystie lee 11-25-2009 02:12 PM

Here's my list:

A Muse - I'm going to hit buy on this in a minute....I want to round out my collection of notecards, more Copics, and Christmas images/sentiments.

Lizzie Anne - October Monthly Mix (love those leaves!)

CTMH- Many Thanks and Holiday Trinkets

Lisadwb 11-25-2009 04:43 PM

1. Copics
2. Nesties
3. Three more wishes........:twisted: