Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-30-2006, 08:11 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Location: in my own little bubble, I like it here. Actually I'm in a tiny town in Tx with no stop light!
Default 2 questions for TAC demos

Before I sign on the dotted line here I have two questions about become a TAC demo.

# 1 what are the shipping costs for items in the catalog

# 2 is the perfect start program REQUIRED? Do I really have to sell 750 in the first month to stay in, and will it charge my credit card if I don't sell 750 dollars, or is this just a bonus program?

Thanks for your help!
Old 06-30-2006, 08:18 AM   #2  
Glitter Queen

Default TAC Questions

Hi! Shipping is 10% on orders. And the Perfect Start program is an Option, not a requirement, BUT, I just completed all three steps and got that $500 gift certificate and that order just delivered yesterday - have you ever seen $500 in FREE stamps and paper? Would you like me to describe it to you?! It feels so good!!

But that's neither here, nor there!!!! All you have to do to remain active is sell $100 every four months.

Have a great day and good luck if you chose to "sign on the dotted line" - it's a wonderful company!

Linda Wiese
Angel #2880
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-30-2006, 08:20 AM   #3  
Rubber Obsessor

Location: in my own little bubble, I like it here. Actually I'm in a tiny town in Tx with no stop light!

whew!!! thank you for clearing that up, I was terrified they were going to charge me personally if I did not get that done!! ACK!!

congrats on the reward! It seems like you could practically buy the entire catalog with their great prices!!
Old 06-30-2006, 08:29 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Congrats on the Perfect Start!!!

And for shipping it is 10% or $4.05, whichever is higher. So if you place an order that is less than $40.50 then you will have to pay the $40.50, not the 10%.
Jana ~Angel #1251~ Manager with The Angel Company and List Mom for TAC Addicted
http://jana.ismyangel.net
Old 06-30-2006, 08:59 AM   #5  
Glitter Queen

Default TAC Questions

Judy - glad we cleared that up for you! And I feel like I DID get a good chunk of the catalog! My husband kind of panicked when he saw the size of the box, but their packing slips ALWAYS have personal messages, so I made sure to highlight their reference to my gift certificate and put it right by the front door so he'd start breathing again!!!

Thank goodness it's a long holiday weekend - so much free time to play. And I pick up the new SU catalog tomorrow morning - it's almost like Christmas!

Linda Wiese
Angel #2880
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2006, 09:12 AM   #6  
Inking Addict

Big congrats on the perfect start, Linda!!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:12 PM   #7  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinmenasha
And the Perfect Start program is an Option, not a requirement, BUT, I just completed all three steps and got that $500 gift certificate and that order just delivered yesterday - have you ever seen $500 in FREE stamps and paper? Would you like me to describe it to you?! It feels so good!!
Ok so if you sell 750 in the first month you get what??????????? What is this Perfect Start thing....it sounds interesting!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:32 PM   #8  
Kookie Creator

Here is a breakdown of the whole Perfect Start Program:

$750 or more in the first 30 days and enter at least one TAC contest, receive a Level B Hostess Reward & Promotional Item
$1000 or more in the second 30 days, enter at least one contest, recruit one new demo, receive a Level C Hostess Reward & Promotional Item
$1500 or more in the third 30 days, enter at least one contest, recruit one new demo, receive a Level D Hostess Reward & Promotional Item

After meeting all 3 goals, you will receive a gift certificate for $500 to use towards the purchase of TAC stamps and/or exclusive paper collections.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:41 PM   #9  
Insane Embellisher

The Perfect start program is great ( unfortuantly - being a hobby demo I didn't reach any of the levels ) but if it a strong business for you and you have alot of customers to make the levels it is a great incentive - remember that each level does not include the previous level so the end result for the $500.00 GC is sales of $3000.00 in 3 months - not undoable if you have a big client base! Congrats on obtaining all your free goodies! Enjoy your weekend of playing with them all!
Old 06-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardLadyToo
The Perfect start program is great ( unfortuantly - being a hobby demo I didn't reach any of the levels ) but if it a strong business for you and you have alot of customers to make the levels it is a great incentive - remember that each level does not include the previous level so the end result for the $500.00 GC is sales of $3000.00 in 3 months - not undoable if you have a big client base! Congrats on obtaining all your free goodies! Enjoy your weekend of playing with them all!

Sorry total amount for the 3 months should be $3250.00 in retail sales ( demo and supply orders do not count)
Old 06-30-2006, 12:55 PM   #11  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by patcreates
Here is a breakdown of the whole Perfect Start Program:

$750 or more in the first 30 days and enter at least one TAC contest, receive a Level B Hostess Reward & Promotional Item
$1000 or more in the second 30 days, enter at least one contest, recruit one new demo, receive a Level C Hostess Reward & Promotional Item
$1500 or more in the third 30 days, enter at least one contest, recruit one new demo, receive a Level D Hostess Reward & Promotional Item

After meeting all 3 goals, you will receive a gift certificate for $500 to use towards the purchase of TAC stamps and/or exclusive paper collections.
Wow that is really cool if you were going into it as a busines!!! Thanks so much Pat for giving me the heads up~ Good golly and think what you would make on 3250.00!!!!! Over eight hundred dollars!!!!!812.50!!! WOOWWWWW
Old 06-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #12  
Insane Embellisher

OH yeah.......commission AND all those free stamps! It's like stamper's heaven! LOL
Old 06-30-2006, 01:29 PM   #13  
Watercolor Wizard

Ok so I have another question...what do you make on your downlines sales? Do you get a volume rebate check if you sell more you make more? How does that end of it work?
Old 06-30-2006, 01:39 PM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

Downline commisions are 2% for each downline in your first 3 levels - but you must attain a $300 in retail sales for the override commision.

Commissions are a strait 25% on retail sales and is paid twice a month. First 1/2 of the month commissions are figured from the 1-15th of the month. Second 1/2 is 16-end of the month. Your override commissions, if you have hit the $300 in retail sales, is added onto the second commission period.

We don't do like some where you take the % off the total when you pay for it. We actually get the check in hand.
Jana ~Angel #1251~ Manager with The Angel Company and List Mom for TAC Addicted
http://jana.ismyangel.net