Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   12 weeks of Christmas question (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/12-weeks-christmas-question-464344/)

daru1010 10-18-2009 02:48 PM

12 weeks of Christmas question

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has week 1 and week 2 of Andrea Walford's 12 weeks of Christmas that they could send to me. I received the emails, and thought that the details would always be available in my email, so I didn't download them.

I've placed a call to Andrea, however, I don't really want to bother her when she specifically states that the previous week will no longer be available when the new week is made available.

If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Deb

CardLadyToo 10-18-2009 03:43 PM

I did the same as you - thinking that I could down load the pdf later on -(I just tried it is gone) but she has removed it from her site - she explained it on her website - once the next week is released she will be taking the previous week off the website -(due to the amount of people signed up to get the emails) at the end of the 12 weeks she will have an option for you to but a DVD for $35.00 can for all the 12 weeks - so from now on - if you like the project sent you will need to download and print off with the week!

daru1010 10-18-2009 04:01 PM

Thanks Margaret I just read over the email myself you are so right....Darn I would have love to see the projects....next time....and yes I did print a copy of week 3....LOL
Deb :-)

tazneeyore 10-18-2009 04:14 PM

Not to be nosey but what are you talking about? Are they ideas for the 12 weeks of Christmas. I am always in the market for new ideas.

CardLadyToo 10-18-2009 04:37 PM

go to www.demosites.blogspot.com

it is a huge listing for SU demos all over the world - the 3 that I know of that have the 12 weeks of Christmas going on are

Andrea Walford
Sandy Hoefakker
Jen Peel

You will need to sign up for their newsletter but that is simple - I have seen so many great ideas from other links on the site - there are many that I look at everyday! I am sure you will find other that may be doing the 12 weeks also but those are the 3 that I know of right now!

tazneeyore 10-18-2009 06:39 PM

Thank you so much. I am always looking for new ideas!

Sis 10-18-2009 08:23 PM

I just signed up and thanks so much for sharing. This place is full of awesome people.

Mingo 10-25-2009 06:19 PM

There are a number of demos that are doing these (me included) but they are geared to be a perk if you're a member of the demo's mailing list. I'm not posting mine to my blog, but am e-mailing them out on a regular basis, and receiving some others as well. They are fun to give, and fun to receive, and a great jump-start to your holiday stamping!

bettyjoanes 10-26-2009 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=CardLadyToo;15381076]go to www.demosites.blogspot.com

it is a huge listing for SU demos all over the world - the 3 that I know of that have the 12 weeks of Christmas going on are

Andrea Walford
Sandy Hoefakker
Jen Peel

Does anyone have links to Sandy's or Jen's ? I am on Andrea's list but would like the others if I can get them,
TIA!

daru1010 10-26-2009 06:08 PM

Thanks everyone, I was hoping if someone had downloaded the clip for week 1 or week 2 they might share the download, however I have been back to Andrea Walford's web site and she is going to put them on a CD for sale at the end of the 12 weeks. Thanks everyone I'm glad that I was able to promote her website. I have purchased her card packages and they truly are everthing they say they are and more.

Breezy929 10-27-2009 05:04 AM

I signed up on Andreas blog and haven't received anything.

jmarnc 11-01-2009 04:29 PM

I also missed the first 4 weeks--so if anyone has copies they would like to share
let me know--Thanks

hoefasar 11-03-2009 10:22 AM

I have a link to mine. I didn't see this thread before.

www.stampinsandy.com :-)

Let me know if you have questions.

daru1010 11-05-2009 09:22 AM

Thanks Sandy. I followed your URL to http://www.stampinsandy.com/ however, I am not sure where to look on your site for the examples. Is this a 12 weeks of Christmas set as well?

Thanks, Deb.

hoefasar 11-29-2009 01:18 PM

My 12 weeks of Christmas is in my newsletter that I send out each week. It is not on my blog.